3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

AnimalFather

The Know: GTA 6 codenamed "Americas", Details Inside

gfh12

most likely outcome gta 6 released mid to late 2021 set in liberty and vice city with south americas a north yankton type location for missions the 1 month exclusive metioned in the ps5 leak is for online dlc yan bully 2 leak was right but game was cancelled to complete gta 6 in time for next gen leak was over 2 years ago rockstar continues to update gta v online via backwards compat on next gen along with gta 6 

gfh12

rockstar hiring beta testers so clearly a game in final stages either bully 2 or gta 6 one will be announced this year or who knows maybe it finally be agent 😂

Soomersault

You have to be retarded if you believe that LC will be in GTA next. 

XxToretto-X
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Soomersault said:

Do u saw the leaks about LC few years ago? DJ (Whoolkid or something) said that the next gta is LC included. A DJ from pasts GTA’s. Yan and @FunMW2 said that LC was a thing during GTAV prime for making a DLC.

And the leaked picture from a R* Dev on a website about middle park LC in V’s graphics

They could add LC as a second/third city for the game. It take less time/energy to make the city then a complete new city . Or even a DLC after VI release

It would make alot of sense for me to add it in the next GTA. The patterns are here

Edited by XxToretto-X
Few spelling mistakes

Len Lfc
2 hours ago, Soomersault said:

You've been around on the internet a while. Like me, you've been here since 2011. Have you never learned not to say something so definitively like that? lol

YNNEL

Liberty city is basically synonymous with GTA. It wouldn’t surprise me if they used it again and it wouldn’t bother me either.

gfh12

you know this is rockstar yeah since gta 2 they have not used another location other than vice city liberty city and san andreas why not use liberty city again as stated you have two solid sources dj whoo kid who has done gta games before and the image of liberty city in gta v engine fair enough vice city would have to be completely rebuilt but updating liberty city from gta 4 would be half the job 

gfh12

although i would prefer the vice city south americas map the other guy said although it probably fake he did hint of new york before it was announced and the whole trevor dress thing probably a lucky guess imagine the map he described be amazing wont release until late 2022 which would line up with the know leak could be rockstars road map it generally well known gta online updates slowing down 2 updates a year summer and winter with rockstar wanting to focus rdr online and get it out of beta which it will be with the next update and the mess it is now 2022 four years after rdr 2 that the max you going to get out of online if that so bring out bully 2 a much smaller game probably compared to even gta v with a small online to keep fans happy until gta 6 along with rdr updates properties heists etc and about 8 gta online updates until gta 6 on next gen rockstar biggest ever game and probably only game on next gen they aint bringing out another max payne or midnight club la noire already have the vr files imagine the online how much content rockstar could put in with three/four major citys could go for another nine to ten years or longer because think this next gen will have a longer cycle with minimal updates like simeon update last week and bonuses to old online rdr online and potential bully online i pray this guy right probably not probably will be miami and new york the evidence suggests so with the dj whoo kid comment although new york could have been first city before being scrapped his interview was back in 2014 and the image of liberty current gen could have been a scrapped online expansion would be finally back to vice city and different locations we already been to liberty city it already on current gen albeit xbox probably be on next gen aswell with the xbox since backwards compat on xbox such a success with its own online need rockstar to do soething different 

.Smaher.

I really hope this isn't true, just for the simple reason of there maybe being other locations to be in the game. Unless it happens to be Vice City, South America, AND other American cities, hence why it's called "Project Americas". But for some reason, I doubt South America is gonna be in the game anyway.

el carlitos
Posted (edited)

Latest leak from Tuesday copied here.

Link: https://www.dexerto.com/gta/gta-6-leak-claims-grand-theft-auto-classic-map-locations-shares-story-details-586740/

"The leak was shared on Pastebin, where a number of other ‘reliable’ details about the next Grand Theft Auto game have been posted, including one leaker who correctly predicted the specs of the PS5 - later confirmed by Sony.

Update, May 1, 2019, 8:00AM EST: The post has since been removed from Pastebin, which could potentially add credence to it. Because the account which posted the leak was a 'guest', it means that Pastebin itself likely removed the post."

"GTA 6 is going to feature multiple big cities which players can travel across.

In the title which will make you a kind of a drug lord. You will start as a small time guy in Liberty City doing odd chores and small-time thefts and eventually work your way to Vice City where you will join a famous gang. You will be tasked to look after business in liberty city until you are brought back to Vice City and soon become the drug lord.

Rockstar Games has an idea about when they want to release the game but the corporates want to analyze the sales of PS5 and the Xbox 2. This game cant come [out] for ps4 because of memory restrictions. We have 2 major cities along with a vast stretch of highways and Blaine County like countrysides in the middle of it all. There will also be some kind of timed era between the missions with flashbacks. 

Certain shops will sell different types of items in different eras. RDR2 type stranger dialogues will be implemented.

There are big plans in online and with major content like newer towns. They are working closely with Microsoft and Sony on cloud gaming which will help them enable online to be a continuous process."

Edited by el carlitos

CarltonDanks69
Posted (edited)

I want them to extend on the plane smuggling mechanics that they established in the smugglers run DLC. Have a whole game be built around that. American made style 

Edited by CarltonDanks69

Len Lfc
1 hour ago, el carlitos said:

Lin: https://www.dexerto.com/gta/gta-6-leak-claims-grand-theft-auto-classic-map-locations-shares-story-details-586740/

"The leak was shared on Pastebin, where a number of other ‘reliable’ details about the next Grand Theft Auto game have been posted, including one leaker who correctly predicted the specs of the PS5 - later confirmed by Sony.

Update, May 1, 2019, 8:00AM EST: The post has since been removed from Pastebin, which could potentially add credence to it. Because the account which posted the leak was a 'guest', it means that Pastebin itself likely removed the post."

In the title which will make you a kind of a drug lord. You will start as a small time guy in Liberty City doing odd chores and small-time thefts and eventually work your way to Vice City where you will join a famous gang. You will be tasked to look after business in liberty city until you are brought back to Vice City and soon become the drug lord.

Rockstar Games has an idea about when they want to release the game but the corporates want to analyze the sales of PS5 and the Xbox 2. This game cant come [out] for ps4 because of memory restrictions. We have 2 major cities along with a vast stretch of highways and Blaine County like countrysides in the middle of it all. There will also be some kind of timed era between the missions with flashbacks. 

Certain shops will sell different types of items in different eras. RDR2 type stranger dialogues will be implemented.

There are big plans in online and with major content like newer towns. They are working closely with Microsoft and Sony on cloud gaming which will help them enable online to be a continuous process."

Thank god I saved that file lol. Still don't believe it as absolute truth though. And websites reporting on it gives it no more validity than us talking about it.

Yinepi

That sounds faker than a vinewood stripper's tits.

YNNEL

I don’t understand why these things get taken down then if there’s not an element of truth to it? 

Emmi
2 hours ago, el carlitos said:

Link: https://www.dexerto.com/gta/gta-6-leak-claims-grand-theft-auto-classic-map-locations-shares-story-details-586740/

This also seems like the most plausible leak from the ones we've seen over the last couple of days ... the most amazing as well. 😁

YNNEL
Posted (edited)

Also to anyone who hasn’t seen it check out Red Bandits video he put up on YouTube earlier today. I know he posts on here so thanks it was very interesting 👍

Edited by YNNEL

XxToretto-X
16 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

Also to anyone who hasn’t seen it check out Red Bandits video he put up on YouTube earlier today. I know he posts on here so thanks it was very interesting 👍

This is interessting. Good catch for the person who saw this words code.

I really hope this is true

Soomersault
On 5/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Len Lfc said:

You've been around on the internet a while. Like me, you've been here since 2011. Have you never learned not to say something so definitively like that? lol

You’re probably right and I’ll have to eat my own words 😂

gfh12

could be right never thought of san andreas in gta 6 eliminate the need to put anymore countryside in the game with v map connecting all three via highway like the crew would not exactly be really but its a game so does not have to be only way could work online wise if maybe you could transfer your progress to new game or at least get a cash bonus or something but having said makes more sense with backwards compat with gta v just  to keep supporting online also red bandit keeps not mentioning the fact that the know leak specifically said south americia call me crazy but tend to think the other guy who leaked information is correct did more research on him he did leak nyc before it was official as gta 4 location he said bogota which is a town in bergen county new jersey which is in gta 4 he said vlad a character in 4 and trevor crossdressing which i doubt anyone know about until they played gta v plus yan 2295 did say bully 2 was the next game and the only i ever known him to be wrong was when he said import/export was the last big update in online 

Len Lfc
1 hour ago, YNNEL said:

Interesting. Very interesting...

Can't believe I didn't spto the mesage in the glass door review. But it begs the question, is it easy to put a fake review on there?

I have been working at Rockstar Games full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free games great company Great games

Cons

LONG HOURS very demanding hard work

Advice to Management

Make better Online DLC

That review (at least to me) seems a bit fishy? I don't know,, that last line sounds like an upset fan. But I can see how an employee can share the same opinion.

vladicorp

Whatever it is containing Vice City works fine for me. 

Soomersault

We also have the map in Vespucci beach which looks like a piece cut out from a new Vice city map. 

XxToretto-X
1 minute ago, Soomersault said:

We also have the map in Vespucci beach which looks like a piece cut out from a new Vice city map. 

Do u have a specific place in verspucci from that map or a YT video about it?

im curious

Len Lfc
3 minutes ago, XxToretto-X said:

Do u have a specific place in verspucci from that map or a YT video about it?

im curious

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't buy it at all myself. How would they know the layout from 2009 - 13? I'm sure there's a similar thing there in the real LA

.Smaher.
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

I'm sure there's a similar thing there in the real LA

There is a similar thing, but its not exactly the same. It doesn't have the grid/street lines.

Edited by .Smaher.

Len Lfc
10 minutes ago, .Smaher. said:

There is a similar thing, but its not exactly the same. It doesn't have the grid/street lines.

Here's what it really looks like. I can see what they were doing now.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Venice,+Los+Angeles,+CA,+USA/@33.9869125,-118.4735279,58m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2bac03052685d:0x8f1101b40d5c8d3c!8m2!3d33.9850469!4d-118.4694832

Soomersault

Thats the video. He also mentions the monument which disappeared in the same location after a while after V was released. A monument which can be used together with maps (at sea if im not wrong). It kinda looks like the logo IV too if you ask me, but I might read too much into it. 

They did defenitely know about the location of the next GTa in 2012/2013, probably didnt take much effort to put a bit of the map in it. Like they did in SA with the IV map. 

YNNEL

Just as an add on, it doesn’t appear many ex Rockstar employees have much good to say about working there lol

Len Lfc
7 minutes ago, Soomersault said:

He also mentions the monument which disappeared in the same location after a while after V was released. A monument which can be used together with maps (at sea if im not wrong). It kinda looks like the logo IV too if you ask me, but I might read too much into it. 

What I heard was that the artist who created that, didn't allow them the rights to use it. So they had to change it.

6 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

Just as an add on, it doesn’t appear many ex Rockstar employees have much good to say about working there lol

Great games come at a cost, unfortunately. Rockstar could definitely be a lot better though.