2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

AnimalFather

The Know: GTA 6 codenamed "Americas", Details Inside

Nazadup

I'd refer to this old discovery of mine. Grand Theft Auto VI? The Mexican? 2018 is probably a reference to the filming date. Any rumors/talks about VI is interesting at this point of time.

Dude, this is serious stuff, i can't believe you found it... How did you manage to gather that information?

TheGeneralZarbin

I'd refer to this old discovery of mine. Grand Theft Auto VI? The Mexican? 2018 is probably a reference to the filming date. Any rumors/talks about VI is interesting at this point of time.

Dude, this is serious stuff, i can't believe you found it... How did you manage to gather that information?

I would be a bit skeptical of that cause I believe not so long ago someone else was credited on some sort of cv as having worked on the next GTA. And that turned out to not be true.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

It would be nice if we mixed those rumors/leaks (the serious ones ofc) and create or speculate what GTA VI might be. For now it seems that we have Mexican character maybe (that could be a woman) ? If the portfolio is true, the annoucement trailer might be the same one as GTA V. They have been doing things like this on their 2 new games (V and RDR 2). O would suggest that we keep looking those things up btw. Linkedin researches might be a Good place to take look on this subject..

silly_nate

Didn't R* say they wouldn't make a(nother) GTA location outside of the US? 🤔

Hmmm nice bike
34 minutes ago, silly_nate said:

Didn't R* say they wouldn't make a(nother) GTA location outside of the US? 🤔

To be fair, when they were asked about it, Rockstar also said that Packie would not be a returning character. And I guess as long as one of the locations is US-based, they wouldn't be entirely incorrect, the entire game wouldn't be set outside of the US.

KD142000

By 'South America', do you mean the continent or the South of America? Cos Vice City (Miami) is in the South? It kind of makes sense if it's about the cocaine trade or an alternative angle.

Tao Cheng

Wouldn't consider that a legit pdf. Remember that false 5,000 page GTA V script book someone leaked but it's just empty paper?

NiggAndreasYT

I hate to break it to you  it is false and it falls in the bull crap clickbait category it doesnt really require brains.

MojoGamer
Posted (edited)

I actually believe it. Since I was the one to email R* about how to develop GTA 5 to make billions. I told them at the end if they could make a deal about making Las Venturas and Vice City together. Projeçt America, seems suspiciously enough to them agreeing to the deal.

I was the 1st to know the voice actor to the gta 5 teaser trailer, but on another profile that i forgot the password to. Cause I gave them a list of actors they can hire and all of the 5 cast were on my recommendations to them.

Edited by MojoGamer

Tao Cheng
1 hour ago, MojoGamer said:

I actually believe it. Since I was the one to email R* about how to develop GTA 5 to make billions. I told them at the end if they could make a deal about making Las Venturas and Vice City together. Projeçt America, seems suspiciously enough to them agreeing to the deal.

I was the 1st to know the voice actor to the gta 5 teaser trailer, but on another profile that i forgot the password to. Cause I gave them a list of actors they can hire and all of the 5 cast were on my recommendations to them.

Let's petition Las Venturas to border Canada!

MojoGamer
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tao Cheng said:

Let's petition Las Venturas to border Canada!

R* Isn't going to include more then 3 locations and 3 small countryside towns lije Pahrump, on 1 single map.

I guess the reason the leak said South Americas, cause LV and VC are located in the South of their own State.

I would like to see Toronto, Canada bordered with Carcer City for GTA 7 though.

Edited by MojoGamer

Black_Jesus

Think they will go with a lot of islands for that battle royal feel. 

Also maybe this will come out sooner than expected. Depending on how well Red Dead 2 sells. Given that they don't really have any competition in the market for crime simulators.

PotatoMasher666
5 hours ago, Black_Jesus said:

Think they will go with a lot of islands for that battle royal feel. 

Also maybe this will come out sooner than expected. Depending on how well Red Dead 2 sells. Given that they don't really have any competition in the market for crime simulators.

They Used To, Remember Saints Row and Just Cause and Mafia and sleeping dogs and watch dogs, all these games killed by rockstar

Tao Cheng

Since you brought up females as a main character... what if protag = Elizabeta Torres! That would be dope!

Lock n' Stock

Probably bullsh*t, but I hope it is real. The lack of Vice City in the HD Universe has been dissapointing so far. The use of both VC and South America would be a great idea as well. I remember the Scarface game (where you could take a boat between Miami and the Caribbean) handling this very well.

killdrivetheftvehicle
Posted (edited)

It's probably bullsh*t. In Scarface you could only take a boat to an island on the Bahamas, not the Caribbean, as Caribbean Sea is south of Cuba and Puerto Rico. Then you were able to take a Skimmer type of plane to Bolivia, but only on a mission. After that you could take the plane to the Bahamanian island.

Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle

anthony
Posted (edited)

Ashley and Gus apparently received informations from a source who whished to remain anonymous.

And, that's it.

Maybe I'm not aware that these two person received many leaks in the past that turned out to be completely genuine. 

In any case, the video have more than 600,000 views and you know what it mean.

Edited by anthony