Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,086 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Chaos17

Knockout Tournament

Votes without review will not be counted.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Best Mission 1.

• Escape in San Fierro
    • The Vengeance
  2. 2. Best Mission 2.

Chaos17

I think the time was really less. Now it has been extended by 2days and the deadline for submission of mission s 9th March. Take your time but don't fail to submit.

Cheers

DYOMER99

Thanks Chaos! Enough time to finish, revise, recheck, redo, undo, bugscan etc etc...

Yasir_RFL

But, don't forget to make a mission.

Huzaifa khan
Posted (edited)

screen.jpg

Here my Mission: The Vengeance

Finally after a long period of time. I'm back with bang :D

This time mission related with Race theme.

STORY:

Once upon a time in Rockshore East. There are two brothers living there Max O' Neill and Jack O' Neill. Max is a Pro street racer on the other hand Jack studies in college. One day when jack reached his home after college he saw his brother max died. Because of accident during race. The guy who killed him is the racing rival of Max. Roger and his crew involved in it. Soon after Jack understand the whole game of Roger. He ready to get the revenge with him on the Strip Highway Race.

More you watch in the mission.

For More Realism and Experience:

Download Soundtrack from here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2fvkn4

Hope you guys enjoy this mission alot.

Play 'N Enjoy

Have a Nice Day. :)

Edited by Huzaifa khan

Roxie

That's big bang!

Yasir_RFL

Awesome mission, Huzaifa!

DYOMER99

Hey guys my mission is 65% cpmpleted. Will probably finish within tomorrow. (Till now, no bugs or crashes found in scan /0/)

Yasir_RFL

Here is my entry:

Government

Chaos17
Posted (edited)

The missions have been added.

There's still 24 he's left for submission

Edited by Chaos17

Jack Muller

How much time I have? I was busy with my miserable life but the mission is 50% done. Gimme some more time I'll post it as fast as possible!

DYOMER99

Finally guys am able to complete my mission and luckily this one does not have any crash or bug. But if you find any then tell me, I'll try my best to fix it.

Here - The Heisting

CrisPK

Overall I see there is 4 out of 16 missions made and It's not looking like rest of them will appear today. So there would be a question, you want to give more time or just go ahead without rest of participants :V Also in my opinion this contest has problems because it's his first time, we'll probably learn from mistakes and one of them should be maybe something like hold on MOTW while DYOM WC? I mean some users want to participate in both contests but they have like 5 days for MOTW and DYOM WC missions, if someone have school, university, work it's not much time OR if you want to keep both then just give more time. There is a lot of time before main contest in June, so 4 stages of Knockout Round in 7 days each give us 1 month. You start it on 1st March so after finishing this around 1st April we still have like whole April and May before contest. Maybe like 2 weeks should be good?

I think everyone should share his ideas about this contest, it's first time we see this so let's learn from mistakes and make it perfect guys :)

Chaos17

How much time I have? I was busy with my miserable life but the mission is 50% done. Gimme some more time I'll post it as fast as possible!

Sorry, can't give more time I'had already extended it 2 days.

DYOMER99

Overall I see there is 4 out of 16 missions made and It's not looking like rest of them will appear today. So there would be a question, you want to give more time or just go ahead without rest of participants :V Also in my opinion this contest has problems because it's his first time, we'll probably learn from mistakes and one of them should be maybe something like hold on MOTW while DYOM WC? I mean some users want to participate in both contests but they have like 5 days for MOTW and DYOM WC missions, if someone have school, university, work it's not much time OR if you want to keep both then just give more time. There is a lot of time before main contest in June, so 4 stages of Knockout Round in 7 days each give us 1 month. You start it on 1st March so after finishing this around 1st April we still have like whole April and May before contest. Maybe like 2 weeks should be good?

I think everyone should share his ideas about this contest, it's first time we see this so let's learn from mistakes and make it perfect guys :)

I like this idea. CrisPK is right we will have a lot of time to spend (April and May) after this Knockout Tournament. Chaos you should extend the time more. Since I also faced problems as my exams are on.

Cptmyname
Posted (edited)

Cris is right, most of the designers are busy doing MOTW missions.

So, I request you to extend the deadline.

Edited by Cptmyname

Jack Muller
Posted (edited)

Exactly! I couldn't make my mission for MOTW and KT cause I've faced some very annoying school activities, that's why I didn't post my mission before the deadline. I like MOTW and I like KT too but, I can't give free time for both contests while facing hard school exams in just 7 days. I say you should extend the deadline C. :)

Edited by Jack Muller

Nuddle King

Cris its totally right cuz am having Holidays in 15 March so I can get my PC back :)

LODoesGames

I think everyone should share his ideas about this contest, it's first tiAme we see this so let's learn from mistakes and make it perfect guys :)

Perfectly Agreed.

Chaos17
Posted (edited)

Alright then, but isn't 2 weeks too long???It's gonna make this tournament 56 days.

How about 10days???

And I may not be able to continue from April, so I wanted to finish it before that.I know it's hard to make mission in DYOM, when you have busy personal life as I also have a busy school life.

Anyways I'll hand this over to the Moderators to continue.

Edited by Chaos17

CrisPK

Alright then, but isn't 2 weeks too long???It's gonna make this tournament 56 days.

How about 10days???

And I may not be able to continue from April, so I wanted to finish it before that.I know it's hard to make mission in DYOM, when you have busy personal life as I also have a busy school life.

Anyways I'll hand this over to the Moderators to continue.

I say 2 weeks as example, I think you should make a poll with some options to let users decide how much days they need and then pick the best. OR at least make first stage 2 weeks long to let everyone finish thier missions and another ones for 10 days or so? Also you still have THBP and xGhostx, maybe they can handle everything when you'll be inactive?

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

Can I challenge someone with survival-horror? Please? (If the next tournament starts)

Edited by VenomDYOM

Aftab

I think thats not fair, I completed my mission as soon as I can and I did what I could do in these two days, If I knew that there is still time I would have made more effort

Yasir_RFL

@VenomDYOM Yes, you can challenge next time after registration.

@Everyone Was it nessecary to quote the whole post of CrisPK for just only posting," Yeah, I agree."

VenomDYOM

@VenomDYOM Yes, you can challenge next time after registration.

@Everyone Was it nessecary to quote the whole post of CrisPK for just only posting," Yeah, I agree."

When the next registration will be?

Yasir_RFL

June.

VenomDYOM

June.

Alright.. I'll be patient and wait..

CrisPK

I think thats not fair, I completed my mission as soon as I can and I did what I could do in these two days, If I knew that there is still time I would have made more effort

As I said before this is fresh contest and it needs improvements, so the best thing we can do is to share ideas to make it better in future and avoid problems like this. I don't know what Chaos would say about this thing but in my opinion if you want you should still been able to edit it now. Also it's not his fault that so many users didn't submit thier missions, he can't go to next stage with only 4 participants. He actually have no other choice than extend the deadline.

Chaos17

There's still time, you can edit the mission. But I don't think it would be necessary.

If you'll want 2 weeks, then Okay

So you have 2 weeks to make your mission. I have 2 Sunday's gonna be enough time to complete.

Nuddle King

There's still time, you can edit the mission. But I don't think it would be necessary.

If you'll want 2 weeks, then Okay

So you have 2 weeks to make your mission. I have 2 Sunday's gonna be enough time to complete.

Can I get out of this challenge?and register in June?