Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

Xbox 360 Achievements gta iv


Marky2018
 Share

Recommended Posts

Really need 3 people to help me beat the time on -bomb the base and -deal breaker and just to play the other team game modes ūüėā

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're trying to get the Fly the Co-op achievement I can try to help

 

my xbl gamertag is WizardDrip3

Edited by AreWomanMadeFromSand?
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OmegaHibana

I desperately am looking for 4 players to help me get the Teamwork achievement of killing 5 different players in a rank team death match. I will return the favor in helping in what ever mostly, if 4 players can help get this done. It's so hard to find a active rank lobby with 5 or more players playing in team matches.

 

My days off that I am very active are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Otherwise the days I am working I usually get on around 11:00 p.m. or 11:30 p.m. very late night time. Eastern U.S. time.

 

My xbox gt is SNK Yuri

Edited by OmegaHibana
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
BritishGent91

Also looking to finish off all my outstanding multiplayer acheivements, including this one. Feel free to add me.

 

GT: BritishGent91

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Are you guys still doing it ?

I really need some help for getting teamplayer, fly the co-op, taking it for the team, auf wiedersen Petrovic and wanted 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
On 1/3/2020 at 5:08 PM, Cas2000San said:

Are you guys still doing it ?

I really need some help for getting teamplayer, fly the co-op, taking it for the team, auf wiedersen Petrovic and wanted 

 

Hey you need help, I do too.  I need the  all those you mentioned too. Send me a msg is you're interested. You're on 360?

 

@OmegaHibana you need help too, shoot me a message.

 

 

Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC
words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Hey you need help, I do too.  I need the  all those you mentioned too. Send me a msg is you're interested. You're on 360?

 

@OmegaHibana you need help too, shoot me a message.

 

 

Yes, im on 360, so good to get a reply, thanks man, im totally available in January cause college hasn't started yet, when do you got some free time ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
1 hour ago, Cas2000San said:

Yes, im on 360, so good to get a reply, thanks man, im totally available in January cause college hasn't started yet, when do you got some free time ?

 

Ok Great. tell you what. Check this out, its a website for tips and tricks for the achievements look over it.  https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/guide/  by any chance do you have a mic?  I assume you know english, I understand a bit of Portuguese or Brazilian. I got one for 360. I mean I could play it on xboxone but I'm going to do it on 360.  Which achievements do you need? I need. 

 

Join the midnight club- me and you could do this one by ourselves

top the midnight club - me and you could do this one by ourselves

Fly the co -op - we need to 3 or 4 people 

wanted-

Auf Wiedersehen petrovic- we need us 2, and 2 other people

 

Theres a list of the races you can get.

 

Look the achievements over shoot me a PM about your GT and all and what you need.

 

Im open on weekends and and afternoons on the weekdays. I'm in the USA, on central time.. what time are in? eastern? so a hour forward?  I'm interested so hit me up. I also need to update my 360 so I hope the update doesn't brick it.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Ok Great. tell you what. Check this out, its a website for tips and tricks for the achievements look over it.  https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/guide/  by any chance do you have a mic?  I assume you know english, I understand a bit of Portuguese or Brazilian. I got one for 360. I mean I could play it on xboxone but I'm going to do it on 360.  Which achievements do you need? I need. 

 

Join the midnight club- me and you could do this one by ourselves

top the midnight club - me and you could do this one by ourselves

Fly the co -op - we need to 3 or 4 people 

wanted-

Auf Wiedersehen petrovic- we need us 2, and 2 other people

 

Theres a list of the races you can get.

 

Look the achievements over shoot me a PM about your GT and all and what you need.

 

Im open on weekends and and afternoons on the weekdays. I'm in the USA, on central time.. what time are in? eastern? so a hour forward?  I'm interested so hit me up. I also need to update my 360 so I hope the update doesn't brick it.

 

 

 

 

Yes i do have a mic, don't worry about languages my english is reaply good :D, it seems that people who play gta IV on Xbox 360 and one have multiplayer across both consoles so it shouldn't really matter if you're playing on 360 or one (not sure though). I also need fly the co-op, wanted and auf wiedersen Petrovic but there is still taking it for the team and teamplayer and since i already got join and top of the midnight club i don't mind helping you.

 

I also did a bit of research and there are strattegies for fly the co-op that only need two players i have been able to do Hangmans NOOSE under the required time and got really close to bomb da base II but the one that requires a lot of effort is Deal Braker because of the distances between objectives.

But for others achievements we are really gonna need 3 or 4 more people (apart from races).

 

I have a sheet with all the names of races both in normal races and GTA ones so that is OK

My GT is "Cas2000San" as it is on the forum.

 

My time zone is ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time) so if yours is CST (Central Standard Time) this post should go to the forum at 15:35 by your clock and it is 18:35 on mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
24 minutes ago, Cas2000San said:

Yes i do have a mic, don't worry about languages my english is reaply good :D, it seems that people who play gta IV on Xbox 360 and one have multiplayer across both consoles so it shouldn't really matter if you're playing on 360 or one (not sure though). I also need fly the co-op, wanted and auf wiedersen Petrovic but there is still taking it for the team and teamplayer and since i already got join and top of the midnight club i don't mind helping you.

 

I also did a bit of research and there are strattegies for fly the co-op that only need two players i have been able to do Hangmans NOOSE under the required time and got really close to bomb da base II but the one that requires a lot of effort is Deal Braker because of the distances between objectives.

But for others achievements we are really gonna need 3 or 4 more people (apart from races).

 

I have a sheet with all the names of races both in normal races and GTA ones so that is OK

My GT is "Cas2000San" as it is on the forum.

 

My time zone is ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time) so if yours is CST (Central Standard Time) this post should go to the forum at 15:35 by your clock and it is 18:35 on mine.

Ok , great I'm going to do it through my 360 so who knows how it works, I also can do it on my xobxone, but i haven't updated the game so it wont remove the songs. so you're 3 hours ahead I assume. I'm 4:00 pm in central time so you're 7:00 pm your time?  I'm just updating my 360 right now I will send you a message through xbox live when I'm through with this process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Ok , great I'm going to do it through my 360 so who knows how it works, I also can do it on my xobxone, but i haven't updated the game so it wont remove the songs. so you're 3 hours ahead I assume. I'm 4:00 pm in central time so you're 7:00 pm your time?  I'm just updating my 360 right now I will send you a message through xbox live when I'm through with this process.

Yeah the timing is correct i'm heading home then and i'll be waiting for your response.

 

It's a shame that they didn't renovate the licenses for the old songs really.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
4 minutes ago, Cas2000San said:

Yeah the timing is correct i'm heading home then and i'll be waiting for your response.

 

It's a shame that they didn't renovate the licenses for the old songs really.

cool Im actually on right now I will wait for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

@Cas2000San I be waiting for you so you get on play some IV

So sorry man, i'm going to a barbecue right now i don't when i'm going back though probably after 17:00 for me so around 14:00 for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
1 minute ago, Cas2000San said:

So sorry man, i'm going to a barbecue right now i don't when i'm going back though probably after 17:00 for me so around 14:00 for you.

No problem man,  i will be here so it would  2:00 pm central time for me. I was watching the videos you told me. Yup I get my role now. If we can, can we do the 20 win races.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

No problem man,  i will be here so it would  2:00 pm central time for me. I was watching the videos you told me. Yup I get my role now. If we can, can we do the 20 win races.

Sure thing but i'll maybe be home by night, well i'll send you a message when i'm on then.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
5 hours ago, Cas2000San said:

Sure thing but i'll maybe be home by night, well i'll send you a message when i'm on then.

OK man, I just got on right now. up to you if wanna do this today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

OK man, I just got on right now. up to you if wanna do this today.

Hey i'm on right now sorry for taking so long

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC

@Cas2000San I found this video for the Wanted achievement same guy profbambam. 

 

 

I was thinking we should do all the races first, starting with the land vehicles and so on, there is 20 for the land races. I have a list I got from the internet.  I was trying to find where we could look at our stats online but they told me they shut down the gamespy servers down. So I guess we have to do them all again, well if you know which ones you have done then we can skip them. But I wanna do all the races because I can't remember which ones Ive won. I will get on 2:30 my local time, I will msg you on here to tell you I'm on. if you can't its okay. Ive been looking for people to help us get  taking it for the team but nothing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

@Cas2000San I found this video for the Wanted achievement same guy profbambam. 

 

 

I was thinking we should do all the races first, starting with the land vehicles and so on, there is 20 for the land races. I have a list I got from the internet.  I was trying to find where we could look at our stats online but they told me they shut down the gamespy servers down. So I guess we have to do them all again, well if you know which ones you have done then we can skip them. But I wanna do all the races because I can't remember which ones Ive won. I will get on 2:30 my local time, I will msg you on here to tell you I'm on. if you can't its okay. Ive been looking for people to help us get  taking it for the team but nothing.  

O.K but unfortunatelly i'm going to a birthday i'll be back by night i'll send you message when i'm home, i think the best for us to find people for getting the other achievements is going on free mode sessions and contact players from there and ask if they can help (just a sugestion).

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
31 minutes ago, Cas2000San said:

O.K but unfortunatelly i'm going to a birthday i'll be back by night i'll send you message when i'm home, i think the best for us to find people for getting the other achievements is going on free mode sessions and contact players from there and ask if they can help (just a sugestion).

 

No problem, just send me a msg here when you're ready. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

@Cas2000San Ey, is it too late for you to play some races right now at this time? if not its okay.

I just got home i think i can for two hours maybe. i'll be on in 20 minutes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC
9 minutes ago, Cas2000San said:

I just got home i think i can for two hours maybe. i'll be on in 20 minutes.

Ok shoot me msg so i can get on when you get on.

Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

Ok shoot me msg so i can get on when you get on.

I'm on

Just now, Cas2000San said:

I'm on

It's a bit late so i won't be talking much kay ? But i'm gonna hear though. I'll just reply you with a message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC

@Cas2000San I found someone who already has all achievements except wanted. Told me he could help us with the ones we need and we help him with wanted.  You down later to finish those land races? He told me we need to be 6 for cops n crooks its 3v3 also help you with your team player achievement. Up to you when we could continue finish at what time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

@Cas2000San I found someone who already has all achievements except wanted. Told me he could help us with the ones we need and we help him with wanted.  You down later to finish those land races? He told me we need to be 6 for cops n crooks its 3v3 also help you with your team player achievement. Up to you when we could continue finish at what time.

Awesome yeah i'm on now so cops and crooks will be the hardest one then. Lets worrie about teamplayer later cause only i need it i'm up to finish the gta ones by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ROCKSTAR MANIC

@Cas2000San Im sorry man, I was out for a long time. Just got home.. Is it too late for you to keep going or you wanna do this tomorrow?

Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.