Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marciliojunior01

Marciliojunior01 Vehicle Ideas

Marciliojunior01

Hello everyone, i have seen the posts from Silent Souls and i thought this is awesome, share mine car ideas that R* could made into GTA, i started to post mine drawings at his topic but i always found unfair to him use his space, so i decided to make my own topic and share my car ideas with you :D

The first ones will be vehicles that i already shown in his topic, because i need some time to do others, but they will come, if you see and have some ideas i what i could make leave a reply and i will se it, otherwise i hope you enjoy my cars :D

Keep in mind that i am not a professional designer, i just try my best to do some decent freehand drawings, so dont expect nothing in the level of GTAwiseguy for example :lol:

Edited by Marciliojunior01

Marciliojunior01

The first one is the Cadrona from GTA SA, being updated to GTA V, i tried to make and american coupe from the early 90's, not based on any specific model from real life only in the GTA SA car itself. it would be in the compact class, being FWD and performance wise will be next to the Penumbra in terms of engine power and handling. wKCjXhI.jpg

The second one would be an current verion of the holden picador, being most based on the Holden UTE, also with some accents of the fugitive in the grille and front lights, it would be in the Muscle car class and would be very similar to the Yosemite in terms of performance, (obviously) would be RWD and powered by a V8 engine Fi2V0RX.jpg

Marciliojunior01

And the third one would be the Bravado Polaris V8, brought back from LCS, in GTA world would be like the 1970´s Buffalo. i tried to make it look very similar to the original model. The front is mostly based on the second 1973 dodge challenger, the side stripe is from the 1970 plymouth barracuda, and the body shape in general is like an extended challender to have four doors. Of course would be in the muscle cars class, being RWD and powered by a large displacement V8 (like the name), performance wise wont be a very fast vehicle being in the same pace as the Buccaneer. c7kH1xv.jpg

Marciliojunior01

This is the car that i called the Inventero Coquette Vice, it would be a 80's version of the Coquette, i tried to make a transition between the coquette from GTA 4 and the Coquette Classic, also using the bodyshape of the 4th generation Corvette, the final product i think is sort of cool, brings that 80's vibe and also doesnt look too diferent from something we would see in the game. I see this model being in the Sports Classics class, being in the same pace as the infernus classic, but with a higher top speed. RWD and powered with a V8 engine mhtQSyR.jpg

Marciliojunior01

One more for you, this is the Dundreary Hurricane, is a mix between the 1966 dodge charger and the early 70's mercury cyclone, i decided to not add pop-up headlights because will be way too similar to the marcury, i also used the wheels from the 1969 camaro zL1. I know dundreary is Lincoln in the game, but both companies belong to ford, so use a vehicle from one brand to other (because we dont have a proper mercury in the game for me looks the most apropriated, it would be a muscle car, and about the same performance as the Dukes. iHlc8lJ.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Bollokan Deimos

This one is inspired in the Deimos SP from GTA LCS, but i tried to transform ir into a racing car, to be in pair with the few proper racing cars we have in the game, i made a mix between the 3d era car and some racecars from real life and mainly in one of the cars from Burnout 3. I know bollokan is hyundai and they dont have a history on racing, but i think the other supercar brands are filled up and this car resembles (to me at least) a lot of the prairie. If you have some sugestions write an awnser, i aprecciate it :DhKWYrkc.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Obey Champion

This is other racecar, is mostly ispired in LMP1 audi cars and the Toyota GT one, the time gap between the cars i based this one is big but i think the final result is not too bad, maybe some of you wont like the big wing but downforce is never enough lol. We already have some Le mans prototypes in the game, so i thought have a car that looks the most similar to a LMP1 or even a F1 would be a cool addicion. I decided to badge it as an obey for two reasons, one we need more obey cars and two Audi has been very successful in Le mans in the last years. This car would be RWD and performance wise would be very similar to the RE-7B, but with a little less downforce and a little higher top speed.

AU9RRD4.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Obey 10F

Following the same idea as the Comet SR, i've made a modern version of the 9F, once the model we have in the game looks a little outdated, the front is mostly based on the Audi TT RS 2018, with the headlights being a mix between the TT and 9F ones, the rear is based on the Audi R8 2018 and the lamborghini huracan performante. the body shape in general is the same as the 9F. I say again i am better at drawing classic cars than modern, so dont take this one too seriously XD. Any suggestions? Leave a reply :DITMUlTy.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Pfister targa

Like the name suggests this model is a targa pfister model, i tried to make the comet from GTA SA in a version that could be in gta v, but the already have the comet retro custom. So i solved the problem by making it with the proportions of the Porsche 914. In general is a mix between the comet from San andreas and a porsche 914. Like the real life version it wont be fast, because would be powered by a flat-4 engine (the same that we have in the BF injection) but i can see a lot of potential to customization. The final result in my oppinion is a pretty cute car. Hope you like it :D As always any suggestions? Leave a reply 6L9A759.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Karin Box

Hello guys, i am back and this time i have a little bit different model, is based on the Scion XB and have some accents of other japanese cars, such as the front lights in the bumper and the arches that are just a little widebody. Is a very square car so i have some problems with the lines in the hood, i apologize for that. It would be in the SUV class and FWD, will have a very poor performance but i can see a lot of potential to customization (something similar to the youga). Hope you like it, as always if you have a suggestion leave a reply :D

dLqzrTW.jpg​

Marciliojunior01

Rune Radiation

The brand rune is brand new in the game, so i now have the oportunity to make a modern Lada, i made some research and discovered that the Lada laika (cheburek) participated in a lot of rally events. Combining everything i decided to made what would be a WRC version of the Lada X-ray crossover, obviously some elements are changed to be lore friendly, but is possible to see a lot of the original car in my opinion. It would be a direct rival to the Flash GT and the performance would be almost the same. I decided to choose the name radiation because x-ray is a radioactive spectrum, to match some reference to the original car which isnt that famous. wLugSmF.jpg​

Marciliojunior01

Zirconium Devotion

This vehicle isnt based on any particular car, is a mix of several parts from tuner cars that i combined into creating this. I tried to follow the same idea of the stratum, sofisticated but sporty. The final result is a little bit similar to the merit but not enough to say they are the same car. mrrSUNf.jpg​

Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)

Dinka Roadster

Another tuner style car that we don't have in gta and one of the coolest japanese cars is the honda S2000, it is a cute but also very sportish style car, and have the famous VTEC engine. I decided to create a model based on the S200, as you can see the front is very similar, in the rear i tried to be not so similar to the real car but i dont think is ugly at all. The vehicle would be in the sportscar class, RWD and probably in a similar pace to the Sentinel Classic. lDQMtME.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Bollokan Cosmos v6

This one is based on the Hyundai genesis coupé, but trying to make that car look more like a tuner and take out that boring stereotype that hyundai cars have. i also put some elements of the veloster such as rear lights and hexagon styled grille, the front bumper in general is based on the Mansory golden Mercedes SLK that i dont remember the name HAHA. Serioulsly mansory cars in general are horrible.

5BqdfEy.jpg

Maibatsu Dodgero (monstrosity)

This one i have made a long time ago, is based of the early 1990's misubishi pajero (four door version) and have some elements from the toyota RAV4 from the same era, as you can see the quality is pretty bad but hope you like it. :)

VVGznTF.jpg

Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)

Truffade Molsheim

The story behind this model is quite long, i am a Bugatti fanboy basically, and my favourite supercar of all time is with no doubt the EB-110, i was planning to make a lore friendly version of the vehicle for some time, it was in my list for almost 3 weeks. When Silent Souls made his version i got so excited that i ask his permission to do the same model as him. Three says later the model is done, and i really hope that he and you all like it. I put a lot of effort on this one. So going straight to the model itself: is basically a fusion between the EB-110 and the Truffade adder. I tried to create like an early90's version of the adder mixing with the real life car, as you can see in the side vents, rear lights and exaust layout. The wheels are very similar to the Bugatti ones and it has a retractible spoiler (with the nero has and the adder was suppose to have). The name is a reference to the first city bugatti has been in operation, just as EB110 is a reference to the name and age of the founder. JxtYtvP.jpg

Marciliojunior01

So i've been busy this week, because of that no uploads, but i am back and brought this one:

Bravado Xenon

Is based on the Dodge Neon srt4 mainly but as a coupe (or at least 2 door) version, as you can see in the bodyshape and roof in general, also the spoiler and hood scoop. The grille i have made a diamond version of the grille from the Feroci and the headlights i tried to mix the ones from the Neon with the banshee ones. The back is not based on any car in particular, i just tried to create an early 2000's design to match the rest of the car. It would be FWD with a inline-4. I see it in the same pace as the regular sultan.

jVBewyE.jpg

Marciliojunior01

F620 Classic

So this model is based on the jaguar xj-sc, but in a late verison, i tried to make it lore friendly but without taking off the iconic jaguar front. The model looks like something made from 1989-1992 at least in my oppinion. The rear-end is an older version of the F620's rear basically, but with one exaust exit instead of two. It would be RWD and have a v8 engine, it would probably be a slow car in terms of straight line performance, at least slower than the modern version, but with a higher cornering speed. 4xOPZPr.jpg

Captain Railfan

Very nice drawing of the cars, you really skilled while drawing it!

I really like your hard work you put into it.

Keep it up, they look so realistic.

{Tbh my draws are terrible and not soo skilled like yours}

Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)

Thank you so much ! i will continue them as soon as i get free time, i've been very busy lately, but other cars are coming. Also if you have some idea of a car i could make tell me i would like to hear your oppinion :D

Captain Railfan

Thank you so much ! i will continue them as soon as i get free time, i've been very busy lately, but other cars are coming. Also if you have some idea of a car i could make tell me i would like to hear your oppinion :D

Hmmmm.... maybe Opel Rekord, Zastava Yugo and the Citroen 2CV, i want a new brand like Rune, but i dont know. For Yugo it was thinking some Serbian word. So id like three cars with a new brand. But i give a Oberla for Opel.

Good luck with those three cars.

Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)

Hmmmm.... maybe Opel Rekord, Zastava Yugo and the Citroen 2CV, i want a new brand like Rune, but i dont know. For Yugo it was thinking some Serbian word. So id like three cars with a new brand. But i give a Oberla for Opel.

Good luck with those three cars.

In Brazil we have the Opel Rekord but here is called Chevrolet Opala. The front end is a little bit different but you can see is the same car. Maybe i can just Badge it as a Declasse. About the Yugo is a funny car but i dont feel like i can create brands, is kinda strange i know but i think only R* can make new brands, but nothing can hold me on making it in another badging. About a new rune i've made a Rally car called Radiation based on the X-ray, i am thinking about doing something based on the 4x4 in a near future. And to finalize the 2CV, i will try my best, is a tricky car to draw, i think Silent Souls have made a version of this one, check out his topic :)

P.S. I've just signed the petition for more gta 4 cars :r*:

Marciliojunior01

Mamba Serie-Two

The ideia of this model was being a lore-friendly version of the Shelby Series One (you can see from where i got the name), and turned out that the Series one objective was being like an evolution of the Shelby Cobra, so i thought we already have the cobra in the game so why dont call it simply the Mamba Series-Two. The model also takes some parts from the Jaguar xk180, TVR griffith speed six, and the rear lights from the Fiat Brava. The final result i think is a nice car, some people might think is too much similar to the Banshee but i made my best to make it different from the Bravado's car, even they being a little bit similar in real life. NLlAwTK.jpg​

Marciliojunior01

Possible upcoming models

- Declasse Opera (based on the chevrolet opala/opel rekord)

- Rune yogurt (based on the Yugo)

- Maibatsu Omega (based on the alpha from GTA SA)

Marciliojunior01

Declasse Opera

This one is a suggestion made by Albany Esperanto. Is based on the Opel Rekork and the Chevrolet Opala (that are basically the same car in the 70's generation), the front lights are based on the silverado. I tried to make this car looks as american as possible (none of the cars this one is based neven gone to USA). Hope you like it :DpB8SsB5.jpg

Captain Railfan

10/10

I have no words...

Marciliojunior01

Thank you so much man :D The other ones are supposed to go out next week, "stay tuned" XD

Marciliojunior01

Rune Yogurt

As you can see by the name this is a lore-friendly Yugo. Another suggestion by Albanyesperanto. I've put this in Rune because is the only eastern european brand in the game, so i tried to make it look more ladaish. The headlights are almost the same as the Cheburek and the rear lights are taken from the Lada 4x4 (aka Niva), the wheels are taken from the toyota mr2 first gen. The final result is a compact car with awful performance but a lot of potential to customization. We cant say is the most beauty in the world, but it has its charm.

1AmEmQ0.jpg

Marciliojunior01
Posted (edited)

Annis Rachel

Continuing the tuner trending, i've created a lore-friendly version of the 350z, i am impressed that no one have made this car before, because is amazing, a cheap, funny ans beautiful car. The body shape in general is the same as the 350z, the front bumper i've taken from the nismo version, the tail lights i have taken from some maybach sedans. The name Rachel is a reference to NFSU2, when the first car you drive is a green and purple 350z, which belongs to a woman called rachel, i feel like this can also be considered a reference to Fairlady, once is a woman name. suv94Cf.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Maibatsu Omega

This car is a recreation of the Alpha from GTA SA, but because the name have already been used for the Albany coupé/sportscar, i decided do continuate with the Greek names and call it omega. As you can see is almost a rip-off of the model from SA, but is a nice car, i feel it can replace in the game the old eclipse and the 3000gt/GTO/ Dodge stealth, having modification options to reselble more one of the cars its based on. This was a beautiful car at the time ans i feel like it deserves a new version just like the elegy and the Sultan. Qs4pZ9Q.jpg

Marciliojunior01

Bravado Gauntlet (2017)

The Gauntlet is car that deserves a new version just like the dominator. I imaginated it being a mix between the camaro ZL1 and the Challenger hellcat, the front lights and grille are camaro, just like the rear end in general, but the shape is from the Dodge. The wheels i tried to make the most muscleish possible and i think they make the car looks very agressive. kNkJHiQ.jpg​