3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DoubleOhSeven

GTA IV Community

DoubleOhSeven

header.jpg?t=1505332041

• We are looking for people that have GTA IV for any platform and that would like to play GTA IV with other people or simply be active in discord.

We do many things around GTA IV, this discord is suitable for everyone. We believe that if everyone would join one discord we could revive GTA IV. We play a variety of video games so please join us! Come meet everyone that us currently taking place in this! If you are looking to make some kind of GTA IV Community we accept advertising for it in the GTA IV Chat.

Its very simple, join the discord server and tell us what platform you are on and we will give you a GTA IV tag that grants you access to the secret chat for your platfrom.

If you have any questions or something you would like to say leave a comment below :)

FUN COMMUNITY

VARIETY OF GAMES

[Official] Discord: https://discord.gg/X8KbsTm

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MakeGTAIVGreatAgain

apkgta5com-micheal.png

Edited by DoubleOhSeven

B Dawg

I'd recommend a dedicated IV discord instead of having people join some random Scandinavian one about whatever that doesn't have a GTA IV section.

Edited by B Dawg

DoubleOhSeven
Posted (edited)

I'd recommend a dedicated IV discord instead of having people join some random Scandinavian one about whatever that doesn't have a GTA IV section.

It does have a GTA IV Section you just need to say the thing in chat an it magically becomes gta iv. (If you dont see people that doesnt mean there is no one, the discord is too big too show offline people) But anyway I am in the process of making an official one.

Edited by DoubleOhSeven

NicroBelvik

Nice! I joined. Its cool I hope all the people from GTA IV start joining and become active

DoubleOhSeven

Yes same.

NicroBelvik

Sweet

NicroBelvik

So yeah I got in the https://discord.gg/X8KbsTmdiscord and its really well setup xD I just wish everyone that read this post would join!

DoubleOhSeven

Yeah thank you. I just setup all the tags for different patforms

Marky2018

Ill join but im only on 360, lost my old account; had 50k gamer score :( its literally impossible to get online acivements on old games like gta iv

DoubleOhSeven

Ill join but im only on 360, lost my old account; had 50k gamer score :( its literally impossible to get online acivements on old games like gta iv

That really sucks man! But anyway welcome to the squad!

DoubleOhSeven

bump

DoubleOhSeven

I am personally looking for a few people to be friends with and to chill together on games.

DoubleOhSeven

Congrats 100 Members. Only if most people who saw this post would join

bedpost

Is there like an RP server for Multiplayer GTA IV?

B Dawg
Posted (edited)

On CitizenIV, yes.

Edited by B Dawg

bedpost
Posted (edited)

If you're going to join a GTA IV discord meant to play with others, you do exactly that. You don't randomly join a discord just to then stray from the server. Bullsh*t is what happened when today's RP happened. Nobody showed up. I personally didn't because GTA IV wasn't working so I had to reinstall, but I was expecting to play.

Edited by bedpost

DoubleOhSeven

Tom, go to the NYPD forum this is the main Discord xD, but anyway its fine it will take a bit for rpers to join.

Uknown_Member

Hello. I'll gladly join its been a while since ive installed GTA 4 Steam Version on PC so i'll have to install it and make sure it works ok first. I was banned for a month a few days ago on GTA 5 online because we had some idiots pratting around in a race and one kept purposely crashing into me and i lost my cool with him (i know i should not have done that) and i think he reported me. Its put me wright off playing it, plus if (ever) i do use the GTA 5 online again i dont want to get banned permanently. So this will make a nice change from that, also ive never seen GTA 4 online during the christmas period so that'll be something else to look forward to :) As soo as ive got it installed and tested i'll have a go at joining :)

DoubleOhSeven

Hello. I'll gladly join its been a while since ive installed GTA 4 Steam Version on PC so i'll have to install it and make sure it works ok first. I was banned for a month a few days ago on GTA 5 online because we had some idiots pratting around in a race and one kept purposely crashing into me and i lost my cool with him (i know i should not have done that) and i think he reported me. Its put me wright off playing it, plus if (ever) i do use the GTA 5 online again i dont want to get banned permanently. So this will make a nice change from that, also ive never seen GTA 4 online during the christmas period so that'll be something else to look forward to :) As soo as ive got it installed and tested i'll have a go at joining :)

That is great to hear my friend! Welcome back to the good side of GTA :p, I also seem to encounter that in GTA V Mulitplayer, In my opinion V is more like and arcade game that you need to grind on to be able to play mp. Thats why I play IV instead :). Btw at the same time to anyone else reading this congrats we have now reached over 241 members!

jaljax

I'd definitely join if i had it on PC , but sadly i only have the PS3 & Xbox 360 version's

Uknown_Member

Hello i seem to be having trouble getting gta 4 to work i seem to be getting this message: SecuLauncher faile to start application. [2000]

Can anyone help me out ive tried the microsoft visual c++ 2005 method but it didnt work. Another suggestion was to run it on administrator if anyone knows how to do that can you explain how its done. My operating system is windows 7 64 bit, any help will be thankfull to get it to run :)

Uknown_Member

That is great to hear my friend! Welcome back to the good side of GTA :p, I also seem to encounter that in GTA V Mulitplayer, In my opinion V is more like and arcade game that you need to grind on to be able to play mp. Thats why I play IV instead :). Btw at the same time to anyone else reading this congrats we have now reached over 241 members!

Hello i dont think i will be joining your group ive recently installed my steam version of gta4 on pc, i have a operating system which is Windows 7 64bit and it just will not run! I keep getting a box with this message: SecuLauncher failed to start application. [2000]. It si very frustrating ive tried 3 methods to fix it: 1 install the microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistibutable update. 2 Set it to run on Administrator. 3 downloaded and installed the latest gta 4 game patch but knon of these methods have worked. The only other problem i can think of that could be causing this is the fact that its a 32 bit game running on a 64bit operating system, of anyone know how to allow this game to run on a 64bit windows 7 OS it would be a great help! Im running out of options and its getting very frustrating! :facedesk::sui:

DoubleOhSeven

Hello i dont think i will be joining your group ive recently installed my steam version of gta4 on pc, i have a operating system which is Windows 7 64bit and it just will not run! I keep getting a box with this message: SecuLauncher failed to start application. [2000]. It si very frustrating ive tried 3 methods to fix it: 1 install the microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistibutable update. 2 Set it to run on Administrator. 3 downloaded and installed the latest gta 4 game patch but knon of these methods have worked. The only other problem i can think of that could be causing this is the fact that its a 32 bit game running on a 64bit operating system, of anyone know how to allow this game to run on a 64bit windows 7 OS it would be a great help! Im running out of options and its getting very frustrating! :facedesk::sui:

What you need to do is join our discord and ask for help, I actually helped my friend with this error.

I'd definitely join if i had it on PC , but sadly i only have the PS3 & Xbox 360 version's

We also have a small section for those versions of the game.

DoubleOhSeven

Dexter_Kun

Hey we should play

Spritz Nipper

This is an excellent server. Many active members.

EL_FUGA

We have an active ps3 community playing GTA IV.

Disallow - standard / weak weapons.

We're planning to organize a 10th year anniversary event.

Everyone is welcome to join. A thread is going to be posted in the upcoming hours.

Game modes to be played: Team Deathmatch, Cops n Crooks, Turf War, also some racing.

There will be variety for sure, and needless to say, any kind of cheating will be banned quickly.

Disallow AA for sure. Nothing to negotiate there.

Stay tuned! Add MAJESTIX_C or EL_FUGA on PSN if anyone is interested to take part in this ceremony.

ClaudeIzABadAzz

300+ Members > Only 5 people actually play.

DoubleOhSeven

300+ Members > Only 5 people actually play.

Your timezone xD