Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,529 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ShadowlessDevil

Biker business issues?

Question

ShadowlessDevil

I just did a sale of my coke business and once I delivered it, I didn't get paid! I'm on PS4 Is anyone having this issue as well?

10 answers to this question

Preban_ar15

This is a known issue with smaller sales. There's a glitch that keeps you from getting paid if the sale amount is in the 35k range. With the 25 percent bonus going on right now, you won't get paid for any sale around 55k or so. Wait till the value goes over 50k during normal times and 75k now during the bonus before selling and you will get paid

jamsroob

The biker businesses are kinda glitchy. I had this also and somehow it got better after shutting it down and starting it up again (several times). Now it pays (it's been added with my money on the bank), but it doesn't show up on the last-transactions-screen, so that's weird...

I guess it has to do with waiting for LJT's message that the workers have arrived when you startup the business.

Don't visit (any of) your MC businesses before you get that message and be sure to disband your MC right after you started your business again (still inside the business). Then wait 10 or 15 minutes, doing everything except the biker stuff, maybe some vip work or someything.

Then after 10 or 15 minutes you register as MC president and then you'll get the message the workers have arrived. If you don't get the message immediately, disband MC and wait again a couple of minutes and become a MC president again, repeat this until you get the message.

That's how I got this fixed, hope it works for you too

Gaffa

Yeah I'd had a few failed deliveries where I hadn't been paid, where the businesses had been up and running for weeks and nothing 'suspect' happened before doing the sale run. Probably another thing to add to the 'bugs and issues' list that'll never get sorted.

ShadowlessDevil

This is a known issue with smaller sales. There's a glitch that keeps you from getting paid if the sale amount is in the 35k range. With the 25 percent bonus going on right now, you won't get paid for any sale around 55k or so. Wait till the value goes over 50k during normal times and 75k now during the bonus before selling and you will get paid

Thanks for your help

Preban_ar15

Welcome. Of course if the glitch was us getting paid double, it would get patched immediately.

Edited by Preban_ar15

ShadowlessDevil

Welcome. Of course if the glitch was us getting paid double, it would get patched immediately.

Of course, God forbid Rockstar would want us to make money

StormerBoy

Well this is it I think. There have been so many glitches free supplies etc that in fixing those, the businesses don't actually work as well as these used to perhaps.

Preban_ar15

There's also a glitch that you lose progress on mc businesses if you quit or switch sessions before the supplies are used up. I noticed if I stay in the same session and let all the supplies get used up, I get 124k from my cocaine lab. If I switch sessions, I only get 84k max. Switching sessions causes you to lose progress on your production.

Gaffa

Yeah that's a good description. Not sure if console affects things either, as I've (randomly) had full sales fail as much as smaller ones in solo public sessions, and then I had wondered if that (solo public) had anything to do with it, but of course Rockstar aren't that switched on.

Preban_ar15

I've only had small sales fail. I'm on ps4. Today I grinded cocaine sales and didn't have any failures