Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,577 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zarpy

Next form of property ownership?

alkaline_

i'd love to store my stinky fish on a slippy iceberg like:

e6d9f359554856506c586d1ae448aab9.jpg

hihihi butt less seriously, some shiney beach houses would be awesome too! but all good answers are already made!

Pedinhuh

It seems that everything is pointing towards real Mansions and not those failures known as stilt houses.

(They're nice on their own, but can't be considered mansions, that would be assine)

I do hope they come with 20 car garages, heists board, helipad, gun locker, multpile decoration options and multiple activities inside like mini-golf, darts, snooker pool, mini bar and dance poles for our hookers.

No need to make a business out of these, I'm fine with it just being a money sink

(I would buy it on a discount anyway)

thepiebaker

I think the aircraft carrier or submarine will be used again. It would be a waste of resources otherwise. I'd particularly like a boat warehouse, similar to the aircraft hangars. It could be included within an aircraft carrier / amphibious assault ship.

The measly aircraft carrier will be reborn as the great helicarrier and air drop submarines onto eclipse towers!

Zarpy

It seems that everything is pointing towards real Mansions and not those failures known as stilt houses.

(They're nice on their own, but can't be considered mansions, that would be assine)

I do hope they come with 20 car garages, heists board, helipad, gun locker, multpile decoration options and multiple activities inside like mini-golf, darts, snooker pool, mini bar and dance poles for our hookers.

No need to make a business out of these, I'm fine with it just being a money sink

(I would buy it on a discount anyway)

Exactly what I was hoping.

Not to mention, I hope it would be the main base of operations where you can run all your businesses from (CEO/Biker/Smugglers etc...) So instead of travelling all around the map for it, you can do it all in one place

The First Hunter

Halo-2-wallpaper-the-halo-ring.jpg

Might as well just give us a Halo ring up in the sky.

Hell, and give us a damn rocket ship to fly to it.

In all honesty, they gave me the scuba gear, and I'm still happy about that.

But I'm still waiting for my effing waterproof phone and harpoon!

I'd get one just to name it Hyperion

J-Scott-D

I'm still hoping for the Devin Weston House to become a purchasable property.

Underground garage. 30 parking spaces will do. :)

FukNRekd

Newp. I sell too many cars at that house.

Pedinhuh

That would create issues with the I/E sale missions that you drive the cars there.

Though, there is one house nearby that is a great place for a mansion(but it has no closed garage, R* would have to add one)

thepiebaker

That would create issues with the I/E sale missions that you drive the cars there.

Though, there is one house nearby that is a great place for a mansion(but it has no closed garage, R* would have to add one)

Considering a plane crashes on my facility door I don't think it's an issue

J-Scott-D

I own the I/E warehouse on my two characters but have never stepped inside them. Maybe some day if I ever do the MTU method.

I think Devin's house is a delivery location during the Bikers/Helicopter sale mission, too. I really like that house and area, though.

DeadMan2018

I think it would be interesting to open up ALL the properties possible...houses all over the map, abandoned shops, etc...and let people buy them then rent them out to other players as a form of income. Plenty of opportunities for fun and games there.
From the renters side, you could try and rent it on to someone else, try to sell it out from under the nose of the owner by convincing someone else you own it, have different rental rates depending on whether it was "private" or "business" use...and then use it as a business without the owner finding out, etc.

Just a thought.

Zarpy

I think it would be interesting to open up ALL the properties possible...houses all over the map, abandoned shops, etc...and let people buy them then rent them out to other players as a form of income. Plenty of opportunities for fun and games there.

From the renters side, you could try and rent it on to someone else, try to sell it out from under the nose of the owner by convincing someone else you own it, have different rental rates depending on whether it was "private" or "business" use...and then use it as a business without the owner finding out, etc.

Just a thought.

Cool idea, but can't see R* ever doing that

Dr.Rosenthal

^

This should be their long term goal though, for the ”online character” to be able to interact with.., everything, even though that’s a loose term and there will always of course have to be some boundaries.

Dr.Rosenthal

I own the I/E warehouse on my two characters but have never stepped inside them. Maybe some day if I ever do the MTU method.

You do know ur literally sitting on a goldmine, MTU or not? I don’t understand..

I do IE all the time, in all kinds of sessions, I would never use MTU because then I might as well just stop playing altogether.

Try exporting some cars, you’ll find out how easy it is. Stay on the lookout and when you see that jet/deluxo/oppressor swooping in, you ghost org, problem solved. Works everytime. I’ve literally had Deluxos, Oppressors (and jets) right on top of me wondering where I went, looking all confused and then leave for another try at a cheap kill.

It’s fun, it’s exciting, it’s rewarding. Every once in a while it’s a pain in the ass but not so bad you should avoid it altogether.

Just my two cents.

KWF1981

^ Car chases are the best here, and when another does try to actually steal the car, it can be real fun going back and forth with ytthem for it, lol.

Mrs. Buzz

I Cargobob'd a sh*tload cars but it got boring. I enjoyed the read on Dr. Rosenthal and can confirm KWF1981. I/E is fun in public lobbies. Sourcing the car only costs time. Selling only needs little skill there. I once jumped out of my sourced car and shot the full! CEO Buzz down, hovering above me. Most of the time noone cares for I/E cars tbh. Many "griefingtools" just pass and going for more valuable targets.

OT: I like the idea for a masterproperty to launch all released and oncoming stuff as Zarpy mentioned. And while alkaline_ gets his island for stinky fish purpose, I request my blimp as masterbase.

Edited by Mrs. Buzz