Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,529 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

alkaline_

what gamemodes do you play? what factors are important to your gameplay?

your fluffy preferences  

108 members have voted

1. 1. what gamemodes do you play the most?

• freeroam pvp
    • freeroam events
    • gun running
    • hangar crates
    • import/export
    • special vehicles missions
    • mc business documents
    • mc business counterfeit
    • mc business weed
    • mc business meth
    • mc business coke
    • clubhouse missions
    • special cargo
    • heist: the fleeca job
    • heist: the prison break
    • heist: the humane labs raid
    • heist: series-a funding
    • heist: the pacific standard job
    • heist: doomsday act I
    • heist: doomsday act II
    • heist: doomsday act III
    • adversary modes
    • contact missions
    • lamar missions
    • survivals
    • regular races
    • gta mode races
    • rally races
    • stunt races
    • special vehicle stunt races
    • transform races
    • premium races
    • deathmatches
    • last team standings
    • captures
    • parachuting
    • tennis
    • darts
    • golf
    • shooting range
    • arm wrestling
    • director mode
    • others (tell us, your word is important! you are worth the read!)
    • freeroam time trials
    • flight school
    • freeroam vip missions
    • freeroam ceo challenges
    • freeroam mc challenges
    • freeroam happy passive (customizing cars, watching others play etc)
    • moc missions
  2. 2. what factors are important to your gameplay?

• fun, without taking away fun for others
    • fun
    • money
    • k/d
    • win/loose ratio
    • interrupt other's gameplay
    • trolling
    • others (tell us, your word is important! you are worth the read!)

alkaline_

hello flippy members of this sparkly forums hihihi so, my question for today you can find in the poll! maybe there already is such a thread like this, but i don't think with all the new modes we've gotten last year. correct me if i'm wrong.

i hippy happily add other poll answers, i might have forgotten some! let's have fun polling!

the poll doll papa moll is about what you are playing right now, say in the span of 3, 4 months. not what you have played and now you don't anymore. i think many people tried many gamemodes. it's about what you are playing now and what you are purposely joining in or hosting by yourself!

Edited by alkaline_

jollythecat

I vote:

Bunker

Pac Stan

Doomsday 1.2.3

fun, without taking away fun for others.

KWF1981

All 8 heists, contact missions, MC contracts, regular and stunt races. Golf!.

Any heist job, any time, anyone. Always on call or with friends here. Never had a spell where I don't do contact missions too, and MC contracts are about the best additions alongside the businesses. I love to race, but find the transform/special vehicle one's too slow, or crap, lol.

Golf... I'll get that hole in one soon. Bloody thing, lol... Perfect hit, my arse!. (getting closer, lol).

Fun, fun is where it's at for me. I don't look to hamper players games, but, I've definitely won enough times against sore losers to now even by having no intention in hampering another's fun, it'll happen, lol. Bah, bless 'em.

Big Molio

I generally muck about. I play chicken on the freeway, mug players, set them on fire then film myself dancing next to them, pretend to be AFK by standing very still at the roadside with a bounty on me, then rolling out the way as they try and run me over only to explode from the nearby sticky bombs, go ghost and park a coach across the vehicle warehouse entrance, then drive off in their CEO car when they get out to move the coach, block them in shops, go ghost and see how many players I can stab to death before the timer runs out etc etc

Endless fun.

alkaline_

Fun, fun is where it's at for me. I don't look to hamper players games, but, I've definitely won enough times against sore losers to now even by having no intention in hampering another's fun, it'll happen, lol. Bah, bless 'em.

hihihi this is truly true! i admit some session end up like this hihihi when they want to attack and i fluff back!

alkaline_

i added time trials to the doll!

i added flight school to the poll!

Edited by alkaline_

Lucius M. Galloway

Been doing 2 or 3 survivals for the past 3 days. Heists, not so much, as the recent update only made normal heists just as vacant as contact missions.

So I get a couple of guys together for a quick 10 rounds, fun for all, but they like to run out and die so much that it's began to compliment me.

Mrs. Buzz

Why bother typing myself, I could quote KWF1981 post (more or less) :)

All the heists, preffered with randoms and close friends for Elites. MC/gunrunning-stuff for passive income (buy and sell), freeroam events whenever I'm long enough in a public session. Once waiting for a friend to com online, Darts and Golf, ofc.

Fun in first line, money comes automaticly :)

wehweh01

Been doing 2 or 3 survivals for the past 3 days. Heists, not so much, as the recent update only made normal heists just as vacant as contact missions.

So I get a couple of guys together for a quick 10 rounds, fun for all, but they like to run out and die so much that it's began to compliment me.

I was doing a lot of Survivals too. Shame they never get that 2x event love. I was only doing it to increase my kill rate with my Special Carbine MK 2. Now that is over with I'm back to doing nonstop deathmatches. Freeaim no walls deathmatches. Headshots all over the place. I should make a gif of my 12 kills no deaths lol.

Protip: Remember when you invite randoms to your Freeaim deathmatches that you'll sometimes get Autoaimers who think they good and join up just to get wacked. It's hilariously when it happens. Good luck!

ltPXs1k.gif

Edited by wehweh01

Willy A. Jeep

Uhm... Mostly freeroam, to be honest. Just plain freeroam. It's kinda voyeurish, but I like to see what's going on in the world of Online when I play in public lobbies. See players doing business, watch as UFOs rain down from a modder's fingertips, sometimes I even find people doing the same thing - enjoying themselves. I've been a part of spontaneous fly-alongs with other players on more than one occasion.

If it's not freeroam, it's almost always the PvE missions - contacts, heists, all that. I do enjoy the golf minigame quite a lot, though the tennis one is confounding, and darts is kinda buggy. Friends make it all the more fun!

alkaline_

added VIP missions

added ceo challenges

added mc challenges

sorry, if you have to redo your pearly votes!!

theEwing1979

I get the most satisfaction from trolling/griefing.

I've gone from being a daily player to maybe playing a couple of times a week for a few hours. I generally spend my time interfering with people trying to make money. You'll usually find me in a Hydra or Akula. Often off radar or ghost.

Rafae

Heists and free roam business work

I'd say immersion and a sense of adrenaline and rush from a good amount of combat/driving are what matter to me the most.

Bloodytears1666

Old days habits and what is the game's charm for me:

Free roam pvp with any kind of fun, could it be interrupting, spontaneous, trolling or grief, dogfights or heavy military, drive by or stealth. All works for me pretty well. I can't stop this feeling:).

Deathmatches - pretty much what it is it, what it always be. I even like some tricky parkours and other crazy stuff.

Heists, of course, like real pve missions, hard and never the same. Different people, different scenarios.

Those activities made me play this game when I first log in and I do them not for money for sure.

Nu wave habits:

Adversary modes, they not only pay well, they also unique experience that, alas, death matches never had - equality and fair play.

Hangar crates, that also I thought were been called Smugglers run and why I haven't voted for them. Cheerful and themed rest right for me.

Lamar missions, what always I wanted from this game, Grove street movement and etc.

alkaline_

i added time trials to the doll!

i added flight school to the poll!

added VIP missions

added ceo challenges

added mc challenges

sorry, if you have to redo your pearly votes!!

added freeroam happy passive (customizing cars, watching others play etc) to the poll!

added moc missions

can't add more options, 50 is the jimmy limit!

Edited by alkaline_

irish.chr

Just PvE stuff.

PvP can go die in a fire.

Arrows to Athens

Special crates? I thought they don't exist anymore.

irish.chr

That's what the CEO crates you get from the computer are called.

Arrows to Athens

That's what the CEO crates you get from the computer are called.

I want the special crate drops back.

jdv95

i do find myself being "addicted" to those player created LTS's. the good ones mind you.

i also like a good successfull heist,doesn't realy matter which one exept for fleeca.

i only do I/E and GR when i realy need money before a dlc otherwise i don't realy play them that much.

in free roam i mostly just play in passive mode. lot's of my time there is spend in LSIA driving my cars very fast pretending to be jeremy clarkson.

Voodoo-Hendrix

I voted:

- Freeroam PvP (only to defend my crewmates)

- Freeroam Events (I love Criminal Damage and Top Speed Challenge)

- Gunrunning (buy supples then recouo the costs helping crewmates with their sales)

- Import/Export (sometimes)

- MC Business Meth and Coke (currently both closed)

- Special Crates (only in weeks with bonus)

- Heist: Pacific Standard (haven't done it in a while)

- Heist: Doomsday Act I-III (just passed them last week, so it kinda counts)

- Adversary Modes (a one-and-done kinda deal most of the time)

- Stunt Races, SV Stunt Races & Transform Races (used to be my daily bread and butter, even more when there's double $$$)

- Freeroam Time Trials

- Freeroam Happy Passive (in random lobbies)

- Fun without taking away fun from others (griefing is so easy it gets really boring fast)

- Money

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix

IceDree

I live in the freeroam. If I'm in the mood, I'll stick around in a populated session to participate in Freemode Events ... Otherwise, I kick everyone out to have the session for myself. Either for grinding VIP work, crates, bunker & I\E or just ol' school GTA shenanigans.

I customize my cars in Contact missions though ... That way I get paid for it & I avoid the daily fees lol.

I voted for fun, without taking away fun for others

HamwithCheese

Survivals are the only thing I play anymore. I noticed a lot more people killing me during contact missions so f*ck that sh*te.

Blasterman4EVER

Only thing I really don't do almost at all are heists and ruining fun for others.

Heists are terrible because of the community.

fw3

At this stage of the game, I just run around mucking everything up.

That whole, "been there, done that" is now outdated, despite whatever flying donkey they throw our way.

New map would change everything, in my opinion.

And maybe a flamethrower. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

gtafan26

lately for me its, fill up my bunker, do a round of Fortified and then its back to public and chase after bounties.

alkaline_

not that many pearly votes in by now, butt... i think pacific standard heist seems to be one of the sparkliest jobs rockstar have made for this online mode. or is it cause of its repeat finale glitch? hihihi

Edited by alkaline_

wizooord

I answer as a long time dedicated player, a die hard loner and a self proclaimed digital pacifist :x

I mostly only play contact missions and races, because they provide me with fun without taking it away from others.

Heists do that too, but they involve too much loading times, inconsistency, noob-related failures and restarts, and the new ones even drag you into someones organization in a different lobby afterwards.

Survivals are boring and pointless and the few adversary modes that don't involve killing each other take years to populate.

Freeroam lobbies always have griefers or modders, so for someone who doesn't enjoy griefing, plays alone and relies only on randomness via on-call, contact missions and races are the only alluring options.

PvP could have been fun if not the unfair advantage in the form of mods every second player named 11232543456 has, or tryhard bullsh*t that forces you to downgrade graphics and imply macros to be competitive, if there were dedicated lobbies for pvp that say in their description "kill on sight, everyone is an asshole" or something, maybe i could extract some fun out of it but i really can't bring myself to start messing with someones affairs, killing random people blowing up their stuff sh*tting on their day, it doesn't bring me satisfaction but rather makes me feel like an asshole and that's all it does.

So i cling to PvE, and that aspect of the game, sadly, has very little room for a loner. no role play, no car meets, no off roading, only go on call and hope they don't kick me and hope they're not noobs and hope they know minimal english and hope they don't use OP rocket bullsh*t and hope the mission is on hard or the race is without catchup, and hope and hope and hope...

Most of the time ill be just driving around in an invite only session because those save loading times when bouncing from a contact mission to a race and back, its getting old.. Wish there was more PvE...

hei3enberg

I strictly play PvE these days in a crew maintained sessions. These are gunrunning, coke, VIP missions, challenges and sometimes I heist. From time to time I play golf solo since nobody wants to play it. Of course I help with other's sales so it's more MC that I love.

Hey, Buzz Buzz, Khephera told me that you play golf. Should we play occasionally?

alkaline_

Hey, Buzz Buzz, Khephera told me that you play golf. Should we play occasionally?

nice to see flippy golf quite got some votes! sadly there rockstar didn't do a tournament mode to these flippy flappy activities! i would be playing way more tennis then!