happygrowls
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Zello

• LowTierDude

Yea the Courser is one of the more decent ones, shame there's no modern version of it though. The car selection in general is just really thin sadly.

• Like 2

Has anyone run into the issue of can't exiting a vehicle in the game? And how to fix it if I can?

• 5 weeks later...
Lock n' Stock

For anyone wondering why the SR2 patch was abandoned, well, watch this and prepare to have your blood boiling.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:37 PM, Lock n' Stock said:

For anyone wondering why the SR2 patch was abandoned, well, watch this and prepare to have your blood boiling.

Yeah, Saints Row really got f*cked after 2. Whether it was THQ, Deep Silver, Volition or this f*ck who f*cked the SR2 patch, the series was cursed after 2.(Which is still the best game in the series) The series is f*cking dead.

• Like 2

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

• 3 weeks later...
SodaDog
On 8/15/2019 at 12:49 PM, Mister Pink said:

He says in the video "it's time to get on the hype-train because Saints Row is coming back!"

You think this is a nod to Saints Row 1 and 2 days? Is that what he means? 

I could never get on board with Saints Row. I mean I had a couple of titles and enjoyed them but I just didn't like the art direction. Even in Saints Row 2. I just thought all the characters were corny looking. Like the bouncer of club with those "tribal" tattoos up the arm. That's what's their vision of "cool" whereas Rockstar's is vision of "cool."

Look at this. These look like characters from a bad soap opera or some some cheesy Hollywood dance-off movie where a dancer from the hood moves to Hollywood to realize his dreams and finds it hard to gain acceptance from his peers maybe because he's gay and maybe because he's from the hood. But in the end he does a super dance move and wins over the hearts of his dance troupe. 

20110516154514character_sketch_large_sai

0*8CTb5latkq7v-xfm.jpg

Even San Andreas homies look more menacing and realistic.....

98051a.jpg

http://historyofcomptongangs.weebly.com/uploads/5/0/9/2/50920977/1432039029.png

I hope to see a Saints Row that's can be goofy as f*ck but at least make the characters more believable looking and less bad dance-off movie like. 

This is haunting to read now...

But still, i'll always take the cast of 1/2 over the newer games.

• 2 weeks later...
silly_nate

So I remember back in 2019 saintsgodzilla said he played a demo and it was amazing or whatever. I was watching a video of his recently and he said his nda expired and he was gonna make a video about what he saw in 2019. But said video I was watching was like 4 months old. Anyone have any updates on him and that nda video?  

• Like 2