2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

WildBrick142

Valentine’s Day in GTA Online: The New Vapid Hustler, Double GTA$ & RP Modes, Valentine's Discounts & More

CA42

Bought the Diabolus bike thing because of the benny's discount, they applied the wrong engine sound to it...

StormerBoy

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy 😚

Nutduster

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy

Love that bug. I've been hit with it at least 5 times in the last month or so - 40 to 75K bill every time. Think it's my regular sniper ammo I'm losing. Of course, Rockstar keeps ignoring this while patching every single car dupe or money glitch within 48 hours...

Rafae

It's been a good day :D

xfMfj3l.jpg

aroTd7P.jpg

Q780FAQ.jpg

2jY8Wun.jpg

-Silence*

The Stromberg being on sale is sweet, much better buy for me than the weaponized Tampa I slpurged on last week. In fact I just sold that so I can buy my Del Perro #4 Apt. again (which I stupidly sold in a plan to buy a yacht that thankfully never happened). Otherwise no double cash on anything I find interesting as usual *Le Sigh* just another expensive week with the same old income.. :whuh:

Rafae

Stromberg is f*cking overpowered as sh*t... not only does it have razor sharp accurate missiles but it's machine guns are super deadly too, I had no idea they dealt so much damage.. wow.

Chang

March gift, two free tickets to the movies.

Deadline? Ok that works only AM with slashers worth gettings into once a blue moon.

See ya in April.

:) I Chang

KADENZA

I thank Rockstar for not giving us new hairstyles and clothes. My gift for them.

tXWUtqq.gif

Scuba 21

Stromberg is f*cking overpowered as sh*t... not only does it have razor sharp accurate missiles but it's machine guns are super deadly too, I had no idea they dealt so much damage.. wow.

This

Messing around on that setup few nights back as my teammate was lagging completing his tasks.

Owning one car after another with those "pea shooters".

kenmy13999

I got a pleasant surprise logging in when I found that I needed to rebuy 50k of mkii ammo. Don't all hit me with your jealousy

Love that bug. I've been hit with it at least 5 times in the last month or so - 40 to 75K bill every time. Think it's my regular sniper ammo I'm losing. Of course, Rockstar keeps ignoring this while patching every single car dupe or money glitch within 48 hours...

Just revert the mk2 weapons you loose/need ammo for back to normal and upgrade them again, you should have full ammo at the cost of $0

FukNRekd

Just revert the mk2 weapons you loose/need ammo for back to normal and upgrade them again, you should have full ammo at the cost of $0

Wait, wut? Most / all upgrades I've ever done in GTAO have charged to revert back.

You saying MKII weapons dont?

And is that just for the researched ammo (fmj etc)?

Edited by FukNRekd

AWACS-SkyEye

The Stromberg being on sale is sweet, much better buy for me than the weaponized Tampa I slpurged on last week. In fact I just sold that so I can buy my Del Perro #4 Apt. again (which I stupidly sold in a plan to buy a yacht that thankfully never happened). Otherwise no double cash on anything I find interesting as usual *Le Sigh* just another expensive week with the same old income.. :whuh:

How did you sell an appt?

Rafae

^ You can't, only trade it in

Hellbendzor

The Hustler falls in the same category as the Roosevelt. Definitely not my cup of tea so I'll pass again.

This morning I decided to buy the Chernobog and make use of the last few minutes of the discount, only to notice I was too late...LOL

So I just said: 'F... it' and bought it anyway...

The Adversary modes aren't my thing, Deadline excluded... That's my favourite AM and today I once again pissed off three randoms.

Two rounds for the win... First round I lost, cos I had to get back into the mood... Second round, the first round winner got pissed as hell, as I crushed all opposition. Third round I earned another 'F... U!!!!'

Deadline is my thing, I love it.. Oh and I made 150k without breaking a sweat... Sadly I couldn't continue, as they all left pissed, after just two matches... LOL...

I hope next week the Volatol has a big discount... I'm waiting for that one.. It's on the top of my list to own (and try to land on Maze Bank)... :-)

Edited by Hellbendzor

Forza Harrd

Those missiles are amazing against jets. My experience they lock onto what I want them to lock on to like they can read my mind like google.

IceDree

It's been a good day :D

Nice rides!

I hope next week the Volatol has a big discount... I'm waiting for that one.. It's on the top of my list to own (and try to land on Maze Bank)... :-)

Man I hope so ... My bank account doesn't though lol. Expensive couple of weeks.

kenmy13999

Wait, wut? Most / all upgrades I've ever done in GTAO have charged to revert back.

Yh mk2 weapons is free to revert back and free to upgrade again, you also get the ammo you had f.ex explosive rounds and also all the equipment you had f.ex silencer etc. This is probably an oversight by R* so they'll probably change it later tho.. Edited by kenmy13999

Staybeasting

Yh mk2 weapons is free to revert back and free to upgrade again, you also get the ammo you had f.ex explosive rounds and also all the equipment you had f.ex silencer etc. This is probably an oversight by R* so they'll probably change it later tho..Does this work with regular ammo also or is it just special ammo?

kenmy13999

Yh mk2 weapons is free to revert back and free to upgrade again, you also get the ammo you had f.ex explosive rounds and also all the equipment you had f.ex silencer etc. This is probably an oversight by R* so they'll probably change it later tho..Does this work with regular ammo also or is it just special ammo?Only special ammo afaik but I've never thought about it actually

mrgstrings

^ Hm for me it does not work when my weapons are completely empty like after the shooting range daily. Have to invest in ammo once before doing the glitch.

IamCourtney

Got me a Stromburg, ah ha ha ho

sami.y

I need discount on hangars in the millitary baae A2 or the 3497 and deluxo, khanjali tank, thruster jetpack and the akula discount please 😊😋

StormerBoy

What smg are they on about here:

If you missed your chance last year, take advantage of 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper and add a vintage SMG to your armory.

There is no vintage smg, I've checked all locations in ammu nation

Shadowfennekin

If you missed your chance last year, take advantage of 25% off the Gusenberg Sweeper and add a vintage SMG to your armory.

They're talking about the Gusenberg Sweeper.

It's SMG class

StormerBoy

They're talking about the Gusenberg Sweeper.

It's SMG class

Silly me thanks

RabCNesbitt

The Hustler is what the Hotknife should have been for the people that bought the Collectors edition all those years ago!

Jimmy

Disappointing adversary modes as usual. I grabbed the Albany Roosevelt a while ago. The Valor version isn't that appealing to me. The Shotaro keeps getting discounted on almost every occasion now.

Awesom-0

For those of you who want quick and easy money...

* Play the Resurrection adversary mode.

* Turn team balancing to off, rounds to 4, the time limit to 15 minutes, and the score limit to 40 points.

* Make sure you win by time expiration and not by reaching the score limit.

If you do this correctly, you will win 40K per round, and the bonus money for winning. You can make around 200K per hour. Make sure you have a lobby of at least 6 first.

DarkFlame588

Can't wait to get into Deadline for quick and easy 50k a match. That is if I can get matched in it...

Prenihility

The Vapid Hustler. Part of the Doomsday DLC..err.. the.. Valentine's Day 2018 DLC.

Everyone who's involved in Gameplay Ideas or even DLC ideas thread... Seriously. Start sending [email protected] and [email protected] emails with the subject line "Remove drip feed content". This is so dumb. I think i'm going to burn my house down and put a f*cking bullet in my brain.

Seriously folks. Do it. This is AIDS.