Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Meszes

Doomsday "your CEO/team has quit" bug?!

Meszes
On PC with a team of 4 we're completely stuck in the Act 3 finale while going for the Criminal Mastermind IV challenge.

At the point where Clifffy hacks the door to the server area and we find ourselves in that small room in front of a door, one of us gets "stuck". But actually things look normal even for that player on his side, but the others see him as not moving and get a "your CEO/team has quit" full screen alert. At this point we all force close GTA 5 immediately just to make sure we don't lose our CMM progression.

To make things worse it's not even the same player every time but we just couldn't pinpoint the reason for encountering this bug. Happened like 8 times last night always at that small room, tried it a few nights before too, same story.

We've tried launching the mission from an invite only lobby, different people being the host for that lobby, tried launching from an open public session. Tried standing still and doing nothing after that cutscene, tried rushing out to the server area through the door. No joy, one of us was always left there not moving.

We've gone through the basic stuff, such as disabling antivirus and any background tasks, verifying integrity of game cache. I'm pretty confident that this is a sync/connectivity issue, but we're all on broadband and have completed 28 missions prior that without any latency, connection issue. I personally completed Act 3 finale more than a dozen times before with randoms and other friends, but never encountered this issue.

Previously when I was doing the CMM II with one of the guys we had the same problem on Act 3 finale, but we got lucky on our 6th attempt and could finish the mission in a normal way (we didn't do anything different in particular). But out of the 5 bug fails 3 times it happened in that small room, once on the 1st hack and once while I was doing the final hack. I literally had the hacking screen on my display when I got the "your team has quit" alert message. My partner was fighting enemies and everything seemed fine on his side.

Honestly we're clueless, but having spent 5 hours already on that final mission is disheartening. Worst is that we have no idea where the problem lies. Can't tell if it's because one of us, a connection problem or simply a game bug.

Any ideas? Please... thanks.

Sanches

Could just lost connection, but game showed a different message?

hugh750

On PC with a team of 4 we're completely stuck in the Act 3 finale while going for the Criminal Mastermind IV challenge.
At the point where Clifffy hacks the door to the server area and we find ourselves in that small room in front of a door, one of us gets "stuck". But actually things look normal even for that player on his side, but the others see him as not moving and get a "your CEO/team has quit" full screen alert. At this point we all force close GTA 5 immediately just to make sure we don't lose our CMM progression.
To make things worse it's not even the same player every time but we just couldn't pinpoint the reason for encountering this bug. Happened like 8 times last night always at that small room, tried it a few nights before too, same story.
We've tried launching the mission from an invite only lobby, different people being the host for that lobby, tried launching from an open public session. Tried standing still and doing nothing after that cutscene, tried rushing out to the server area through the door. No joy, one of us was always left there not moving.
We've gone through the basic stuff, such as disabling antivirus and any background tasks, verifying integrity of game cache. I'm pretty confident that this is a sync/connectivity issue, but we're all on broadband and have completed 28 missions prior that without any latency, connection issue. I personally completed Act 3 finale more than a dozen times before with randoms and other friends, but never encountered this issue.
Previously when I was doing the CMM II with one of the guys we had the same problem on Act 3 finale, but we got lucky on our 6th attempt and could finish the mission in a normal way (we didn't do anything different in particular). But out of the 5 bug fails 3 times it happened in that small room, once on the 1st hack and once while I was doing the final hack. I literally had the hacking screen on my display when I got the "your team has quit" alert message. My partner was fighting enemies and everything seemed fine on his side.
Honestly we're clueless, but having spent 5 hours already on that final mission is disheartening. Worst is that we have no idea where the problem lies. Can't tell if it's because one of us, a connection problem or simply a game bug.
Any ideas? Please... thanks.

it's a bug in the doomsday dlc that randomly happens if you activate ceo, i'm on xbox one and i've had it happen once or twice, but it doesn't happen to me if i activate my motorcycle club.

if you have a motorcycle club use it.

Rafae

Yeah wtf is with this bug?

Every time I join someone's setup or finale it happens but never when I'm hosting... what gives? Rockstar should patch this immediately, this damages the replay-ability of these heists severely.

hugh750

Yeah wtf is with this bug?

Every time I join someone's setup or finale it happens but never when I'm hosting... what gives? Rockstar should patch this immediately, this damages the replay-ability of these heists severely.

when it happened to me i was the host.

it's a bug r* needs to fix.