Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GrudgefromSanAndreas

What do you like to do in GTA III outside storyline?

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Ciao tutti GTAFrutti!

I didn't find a similar topic in this thread (altho i didnt search too much either) so i decided to make this thread. Basically you just write what you enjoy doing in-game, e.g. police killing spree, collecting hidden packages, side missions or maybe killing specific peds and/or stealing specific vehicles, anything!

Don't remember too much what i did bcoz it was way back 2002-2003 when i played it, but i do remember how i liked to explore the city and some places reminded me of Gotham City, which i liked very much, i also like to steal a cop car, cruise around following traffic rules and pretend i'm undercover without enabling the vigilante mission (i didn't know how to activate it but i didn't care too much either) Also along with VC and V it's the one of the only GTAs where i dare to provoke cops, military, FBI/FIB, SWAT/NOOSE and whatever other units, with or without cheats.

NOTES AND RULES:

• You can talk about how you use mods, but it's not the priority, so it's better you avoid mentioning mods unless you use it in an interesting and fun way.
  • If you want to upload big and/or a lot of pics of what you're doing/did, put them in a spoiler, this could be used instead of posting an extremely long text
  • If you're currently not playing III or if you never played and want to do it so at some point in future, then you can say what you did/used to do or what you'd want or plan to do...

• You can also try something new, experiment and discover something if you haven't done so yet.

• Keep in mind i might not be able to like every single post, hope you don't mind.

• I really think this topic is useful, there should be no problems :)
  • Notes and rules might be updated depending on situation.

Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

Jack Lupino

1) Mess around with LCPD ofcourse :p

I never had more fun than messing with the police as in III.

The hilarious threats and dialogues and destroying police helicopter with LAW80

2) While the map is smallest, it has plenty of places i like to roam around.

Salvatores mansion,Backyard of Church, Construction site building,Airport and Portland harbour.

3)Completing Rampage missions is challenging and fun especially in Saint Marks where Leones are always waiting to kill you with shotguns

4) Vigilante missions with A tank

BowlingMaster

Getting a high wanted level and then trying to survive in the tunnels.

Ohhh123r

1) Just free roaming entire Liberty City

2) Killing 1000+ Peds with Baseball bat

3) Driving with Rhino Tank after finished "The Exchange" and killing bunch of peds, gangs and police

4) Finding Liberty Tree Easter Egg

5) Used riot cheat so i can fight each other

6) I roaming Portland for while because of Triads and Mafia hates me that later mission and go back to Staunton Island safely

Evil empire

The police, taxi and firefighter submissions.

Roaming the hostile gang areas to burn and maim them.

Playing the vehicle challenges.

Talking about mods I use among others mini-commander to give the diablos fire weapons, so the Leones don't bother me anymore with their shotguns and never to be wanted by the cops.

I also use my custom mods so the hostile gangsters can't destroy my vehicles, so I can do all the crazy stunts I want without any problem if I end in the water and to circulating more easily in Shoreside Vale.

GTA_CAT

Just drive recklessly at top speed, dodging the opposite lane cars, using handbrake for close turns and almost never hit normal brakes. All this while listening MSX FM. Unluckily in this game you don't have that much to do outside storyline and side missions, even more playing in PS2 where you cannot install mods.

gtafaninwest

Cause mayhem in the overly policed Cedar Grove.

Paisan™

Cruise around Wichita Gardens in a Hoods Rumpo XL while listening to Game FM, pretending to be a Southside Hoods member :lol:

jaljax

Kill people like any ordinary protagonist would do

Jack Lupino

-Complete rampages in challenging way with 3 wanted stars(surprisingly it makes rampage missions easier for Me)

-creating my own unique stunt

by using bumpers cheat

-try to avoid getting killed after I type weaponsforall+everybodyhatesme

-Balancing claude on top of the L train

jaljax
Posted (edited)

-Complete rampages in challenging way with 3 wanted stars(surprisingly it makes rampage missions easier for Me)

-creating my own unique stunt

by using bumpers cheat

-try to avoid getting killed after I type weaponsforall+everybodyhatesme

-Balancing claude on top of the L train

Shame on you for using cheat's lol

Just Kidding!

Edited by jaljax

TEMPL4R

- Shooting and sniping every Colombian cartel and Triads and run over the Yardies LOL

- Riot mode with weapons cheat was THE BEST for me, people fighting, ripping apart each other and body parts everywhere, I was having so much fun back then.

Copcaller

Fighting hostile gangs or when the bride from Staunton island to shoreside vale is up I push them into the water.

FadeAway

-Driving around and listening to music

-Walk around and listen to the people talk

-Run over people and hear the squish sounds and them grunting

-Driving the tank around causing mayhem while increasing my wanted level

CoolMods

Shoot pedestriants limbs off with m4

thatstupidbug

Driving around singing in my poor, broken english...

"she's on flayer, flayer flaaaaaaa!!!!"

Evil empire

Driving around singing in my poor, broken english...

"she's on flayer, flayer flaaaaaaa!!!!"

If you mistake flayer with fire it's effectively a broken english. ^_^

AreWomanMadeFromSand?

I wait until night time and find someone who can get my health to 125%

JoeyLeone21

Revenge on that King Courtney piece of crap by hunting down Yardies. Colombians got punished for their betrayal, but not the Yardies!

Evil empire

I use mini-commander to make the hostile gangs only use bats and their fists, I gather a swarm and kill them using the bazooka or the flamethrower.

I hit a street thug with a bat, steal a car, drive slowly as he tries to catch me and go away.

NotFreeman

Sometimes i just drive around Liberty city and i do mean *just*drive no killing, no cops, just driving.its pretty relaxing 

Evil empire

I walk in Chinatown under the el train between 6 and 7 PM to enjoy the orange sunset (at least in my Spring weather mod).

I love the feeling of quietness and freedom this moment and place give me.

mde2

I love walking around Portland listening to the seagulls and water. 

Back when I was a young lad and played GTA 3 for the first time ever the first thing I did was run around Portland, ended up at the docks. Mind-blowing back then. Will never lose that feeling of amazement, even in 2018.

Str33tD4wg

Roleplaying, per example being a cop and punish people for crimes or crossing red lights, i dont pass tickets, my ticket is a bullet in their heads.

Kill everyone at my sight with the gore mode enabled

Play the vehicle side missions like vigilante, taxi, ambulance and firefighter.

Replay the storyline over and over again.

I know you said to not mention mods, but i found a really cool mod that adds a lot of randomized gameplay and randomizes the storyline missions. You can play as any gang member (Leone, colombians, Triads, Diablos, Yardies, Yakuzas) and do random generated missions for any gang faction with lots of different objectives based on the gta 3 storyline missions. It also features freemode rampages, and upgraded vigilante missions, and a lot, lot more!And like i said, you can play the gta 3 storyline missions with randomized aspects.Here's the link for the mod: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=19060

Lifeisstrange74

Cause everyone to drown themselves near the lake in Shoreside Vale. Just push them with a car or karate kick them into the water.

Reyiz Kovan

Really hard question,this is my favorite game

1)driving and walkin around liberty city

2)driving with gang cars

3)listening to liberty city's sounds in everywhere

4)starin at ocean

5)starin at ocean while walkin and standin around salvatore's house

gtafaninwest

Cruising through Saint Marks with my armored Patriot, causing the Mafia to accidentally off each other as well as pedestrians.

DaREalShoote

I find claude handsome as hell.

So I walk past female NPC's feeling good to myself and how they're checking him out

Tao Cheng

Ambulance missions and collecting hidden packages in Portland after you pop Salvatore's head and have his brain splatter like mom's spaghetti all over the cold concrete. It's fun doing side missions in Saints Mark after those pizza parlor pushers express hostility to you.

stef_92

Stunts