Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

sudon't

How to Sell in a Full Lobby

DemonicSpaceman

For me, I just sell my I/E cars without ghost org or off the radar in a full, fully assisted aim lobby and never had any problems getting that done. Why? because every else is playing tryhard by stroking their precious pointless K/D and wasting money while i'm probably the only one making cash.

I actually think this is better than doing it in a solo lobby where you have to deal with those AI blue sultans who have perfect shooting accuracy.

I have to say--in most cases (though not all), using the Cargobob gets around the Blue Sultan AI BS quite nicely. Kudos to flexcreator for his helpful vids!

And I have to laugh at how I get a notification still telling me to "Boost off the ramp and through the ring to perform the stunt correctly and avoid raising any suspicion." (screenshot below) while I'm long gone already with the car in tow... just drop in, collect car, and off you go!

Using the bob also helps get around other players nicely too. I only ever source and sell with a bob (however lag issues can cause the car to drop off). If nothing else, bobbing the car saves a lot of time.

ImperfectCheerfulCaecilian-size_restrict

FYI you can also cargobob the trailer for the phantom wedge gun running sale mission (however I'd advise against it since the phantom wedge is the easier option).

Edited by DemonicSpaceman

Big Molio

Easy selling in a full lobby. I sold all my stolen CEO cars whilst spending two days in Bad Sport, which was...interesting, but possible.

flexcreator

FYI you can also cargobob the trailer for the phantom wedge gun running sale mission (however I'd advise against it since the phantom wedge is the easier option).

I usually detach the Wedge in this mission and attach MOC trailer

BLADE_San_Andreas

Easier solution: join a friendly crew dedicated to sales. Enjoy.

Friendly? No, people in gta online killed more people than hitler did! Just to destroy our products... and then snipe you afterwards and say sh*t like "omg gta online is so boooring i get the worst snipers no one can even shoot meee"

dimitrispgr

IE : Run, avoid dots, prey

sudon't

For me, I just sell my I/E cars without ghost org or off the radar in a full, fully assisted aim lobby and never had any problems getting that done. Why? because every else is playing tryhard by stroking their precious pointless K/D and wasting money while i'm probably the only one making cash.

I actually think this is better than doing it in a solo lobby where you have to deal with those AI blue sultans who have perfect shooting accuracy.

I have to say--in most cases (though not all), using the Cargobob gets around the Blue Sultan AI BS quite nicely. Kudos to flexcreator for his helpful vids!

And I have to laugh at how I get a notification still telling me to "Boost off the ramp and through the ring to perform the stunt correctly and avoid raising any suspicion." (screenshot below) while I'm long gone already with the car in tow... just drop in, collect car, and off you go!

Using the bob also helps get around other players nicely too. I only ever source and sell with a bob (however lag issues can cause the car to drop off). If nothing else, bobbing the car saves a lot of time.

My preference is to stop and park the car out of the way, soon as the first wave appears. Then I fight off the successive waves, get back in the car, and drive off in peace, with no damage. You want to park off the street because traffic goes nuts when the shooting begins. Being in the Cargobob, I feel like a sitting duck for other players since you can’t stop and fight them off. If someone attacks, you’re completely helpless if playing solo. If I’m in the car, I can stop, get out, and fight them off. It takes a little longer, but if I’m playing solo, it means I have nothing better to do anyway.

FlacidJack

All decent tips but you shouldn't judge others for playing their way. That said, nothing feels better in GTAO to me than helping a friend sell five large warehouses during special cargo bonus week in crowded sessions. The only feeling that compares to it imo is being on the Pacific Standard finale when going for the criminal mastermind challenge but with sales we can get that level of tension more often.

Every time I help with a sale I switch modes to GAME FACE: ON

...and now with the stealthy Akula if i'm bored I can go help randoms sell without them blowing me up for helping, it's great!

Seriously though, imo if you haven't sold with friends in crowded sessions you haven't really experienced all that GTAO has to offer. Sales are probably the only time I get the feeling that I'm playing the game shown in the original trailer before release... this trailer.