Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,321 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GrudgefromSanAndreas

What do you like to do in GTAVC outside storyline?

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Ciao tutti GTAFrutti!

I didn't find a similar topic in this thread (altho i didnt search too much either) so i decided to make this thread. Basically you just write what you enjoy doing in-game, e.g. police killing spree, collecting hidden packages, side missions or maybe killing specific peds and/or stealing specific vehicles, anything!

I like to collect hidden packages, do stunts, go to hard to reach places and combine following cheats: CERTAINDEATH (Tommy smoking), SEAWAYS (land vehicles drive on water), FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT (peds fighting each other) and PANZER, and then i provoke law forces (it's probably one of the only 3 GTAs where i dare to provoke cops, military, FBI/FIB, SWAT/NOOSE and whatever other units, with or without cheats)

RULES AND NOTES:

• You can post even multiplayer stuff, i don't really feel like making a separate thread :yawn::p
  • You can talk about how you use mods, but it's not the priority, so it's better you avoid mentioning mods unless you use it in an interesting and fun way.
  • You can also mention using trainers
  • If you want to upload big and/or a lot of pics of what you're doing/did, put them in a spoiler, this could be used instead of posting an extremely long text
  • If you're currently not playing VC or if you never played and want to do it so at some point in future, then you can say what you did/used to do or what you'd want or plan to do...

• You can also try something new, experiment and discover something if you haven't done so yet.

• Keep in mind i might not be able to like every single post, hope you don't mind :colgate:
  • I really think this topic would be useful, so dear admins and mods, pls dont delete or lock it unless it gets out of control
  • Notes and rules might be updated depending on situation
Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

NumberNineLarge

My favorite was stealing cars and motorcycles and storing them in my garages at Sunshine Autos.

Algonquin Assassin

Running around with the melee weapons like the screw driver, meat cleaver, chainsaw etc and killing people is still as fun as it was in 2002.

jaljax

Driving around Vice City listening to the best soundtrack in video game history

BowlingMaster

I like to drive the Sea Sparrow around Vice City, listening to Emotion, Flash FM or V Rock. I also like the races from Sunshine Autos.

TheOriginalGunslinger

I like to head over there to that one building from the G-Spotlight mission (where you have to take the elevator to go up) with a PCJ-600 and have at least two or three wanted level stars on me. Jump from the building (I'm talking about on foot; you won't die) and you will be next to the building where you jumped from. Look up and watch the cops fall from the building. It's one of the funniest things in this game. The more wanted level stars the more cops fall from the sky.

Edited by Dexter_Morgan

GrudgefromSanAndreas

A few days ago I played as Phil Cassidy. It was so awesome! His lines made my day!

GrudgefromSanAndreas

I also like to play as Mercedes, insert cheat FANNYMAGNET and drive chicks in a Sentinel XS, Burrito, Coach and Securicar so we can have Gruppe Sechs :pp

Evil empire

Driving in the gang territories to burn and behead them.

Playing the hotring

Competing in the sunshine autos races

Collecting the money in my companies

To a lesser extent:

-playing the fireman

-playing the cop

-playing the taxi

-trying to establish a new record in the helicopter checkpoints

-playing the PCJ-600 challenge

GrudgefromSanAndreas

A few times i played as Phil Cassidy with PROFESSIONALTOOLS and FANNYMAGNET cheats but those chicks were mostly useless as they couldnt shoot back law enforcements when they shoot at me, only if police shoots the girls

Also a few times i played as Ken Rosenberg, entered FANNYMAGNET and COMEFLYWITHME pretending his special ability was to make cars fly :p

Crossbones

I burn people with flamethrower at the Malibu's and I pick up fights with those goons hanging out at North Point Mall.

Evil empire

I also appreciate the dirt ring and bloodring.

Blaze

land stunts/edit stunt videos

old one from 2016 edited by me, had like 3k views before my acc got copyright striked lel

MrAlexxV

love banging those thugs in north point mall with grenades lol, then do some taxi driving with zebra taxi. killing cops, running over ppl and hearing their crushed bones sounds lol

Kartikay

get to the ocean drive, turn the radio to emotion 98.3 and hope that crockett's theme plays.

Am Shaegar
Posted (edited)

After watching the video of stunts performed by the member as posted above, I am interested in trying that myself in this game.

Edited by Am Shaegar
corrections

The Eddo
Posted (edited)

Well, I play the Ice Cream Distribution mission when it's day time in the game and the Pizza Boy mission when it's night time in the game, all the while trying NOT to kill anyone and\or provoke the cops.

I also try to keep Tommy a clean citizen, I currently use a "Quicksave Anywhere" script made by ThirteenAG and save regularly at the Junkyard since all safehouses are too luxurious to give a "poor" effect.

You can find the "Quicksave Anywhere" script and many other scripts here:

https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.CLEOScripts/releases

Edited by The Eddo

ViceBoy69

I used to change the taxi cabs into volkswagon beetles and when they went round corners they would just tip up and explode, i also used to do that to the police cars, it was really funny getting chased by the police knowing that on a sharp bend he would tip up and go bang.

I go down under the bridge by northpoint mall and fire a pistol just to see how many security guards come at me then shoot them, always get that quote from the security guards " im going to shove that gun so far up your arse"

Utopianthumbs

Apart from the usual rampaging on the streets and stuff, I would love driving round VC listening to Pressing issues on VCPR. It was just 3 episodes, but I really liked them all to the point that I had memorised all the dialogues once (I forgot them now). My favourite talk show in GTA. Maurice chavez> Lazlow imo, he's the GOAT

Awesom-0
Posted (edited)

• Well, one thing i like to do is wear the cop outfit and do some vigilante missions, basically cosplaying as a cop.

• I also like to farm "Cone Crazy" to make millions of dollars in the beggining of the game, and buy all of the safehouses.

• I'll also play some rampages when i get really board.

• I guess i also tried to play some of the vehicle missions and see how high of a score i could get.

• Also, who can forget CHEAT CODES?!?!?

Edited by Awesom-0

ViceBoy69

Yes it had some great cheat codes, some got out of hand very quickly " nobody likes me" and "miami traffic"

TCA

The stupidest stuff I can think of

TheSantader25
Posted (edited)

Running ppl over at VC beach in the sunset while listening to 80s music in my infernus. Best times a man can have. 

Edited by TheSantader25

Utopianthumbs
5 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Running ppl over at VC beach in the sunset while listening to 80s music in my infernus. Best times a man can have. 

Ah this reminds me of riding on the beach at night listening to emotion 98.3 while waiting for the sunrise. Fun times

I originally posted this somewhere else but thought it would fit here- I loved hanging around in North Point Mall. From robbing stores (I learnt how to rob stores here), to getting into fistfights with groups of shoppers, to seeing the shootouts between street wannabes and security ( and sometimes getting involved in them ). I have fond memories of of the mall(though it should have been more interactable) and wish subsequent games had accessible malls. VC really had a couple of unique interiors like this one and Malibu Club.

Algonquin Assassin
32 minutes ago, Utopianthumbs said:

Ah this reminds me of riding on the beach at night listening to emotion 98.3 while waiting for the sunrise. Fun times

I originally posted this somewhere else but thought it would fit here- I loved hanging around in North Point Mall. From robbing stores (I learnt how to rob stores here), to getting into fistfights with groups of shoppers, to seeing the shootouts between street wannabes and security ( and sometimes getting involved in them ). I have fond memories of of the mall(though it should have been more interactable) and wish subsequent games had accessible malls. VC really had a couple of unique interiors like this one and Malibu Club.

When Vice City was new sometimes I'd walk around trying to find every interior I could. It was a big thing back then since GTA III barely had interiors and in a lot of ways I still consider Vice City to have the most unique interiors in the series despite technlogy changing since 2002.

TakeshiSantos

Just driving around the city while listening to Flash FM and Wildstyle songs. Self Control and The Message are classics.