Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,382 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GrudgefromSanAndreas

What do you like to do in GTAV outside storyline?

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Ciao tutti GTAFrutti!

I didn't find a similar topic in this thread (altho i didnt search too much either) so i decided to make this thread. Basically you just write what you enjoy doing in-game, e.g. Dashie likes freefalling from sky and landing in a pool or killing taco van, bus and train drivers.

I like to play as Franklin, stealing hot cars, some i customize, like the Voodoo i hijack in Sandy Shores, respray it in green and then drive it to LS so peds can take pics of it. Sometimes i destroy Pigalles and Pantos, but i usually avoid trouble with police because of, well, brutality :p but i manage to evade cops by going uphills or other hideouts before they spot me again. I also rob stores, but mostly outside LS so i can evade easier. It's one of the only 3 GTAs where i dare to provoke cops, military, FBI/FIB, SWAT/NOOSE and whatever other units, with or without cheats (the other 2 being III and VC), but only when i play as Trevor.

BTW i play this game only in a gaming cafe cause i can't afford a ps4 nor a suitable powerful PC and because an hour costs only 4 HRK, which is several cents. Also it's forbidden to use cheats there in any game.

NOTES AND RULES:

• This topic is solely about SP V, not Online, i might make a separate thread about that or someone else can do it in the Online section so please don't post what you do in Online.
  • You can talk about how you use mods, but it's not the priority, so it's better you avoid mentioning mods as much as possible unless you use it in an interesting and fun way.
  • But still after all, there are plenty of things to do without mods. You can aswell mention trainer usage.

• If you want to upload big and/or a lot of pics of what you're doing/did, put them in a spoiler, this could be used instead of posting an extremely long text

• If you're currently not playing V or if you never played and want to do it so at some point in future, then you can say what you did/used to do or what you'd want or plan to do...

• You can also try something new, experiment and discover something if you haven't done so yet.

• Keep in mind i might not be able to like every single post, hope you don't mind.
  • I really think this topic would be useful, so dear mods and admins, pls dont lock or delete this unless it gets out of control
  • Rules and notes might be updated depending on the situation
Edited by Craig

Sleepwalking

* Going into Grove Street and having some fist fights with ballas gang members.

* Pimping my rides and getting into races.

* Trying to steal a p996 jet from military base. (Easy in online, pain in the ass in single player but fun)

* Playing golf with Trevor - Michael - Franklin trio together and watching them cuss all the time.

* Watching Jimmy riding a bicycle, then suddenly he becomes a victim of vehicular manslaughter because I hate him so much. Worths for 5K.

* Switching to Trevor and making him cuss to all people using interaction button. He has unique dialogs.

* Hunting with Trevor, sending to dead animals photos to all people on my contact list except from cleatus and getting unique responses from them.

* Hanging with Michael - Trevor - Franklin together and holding up 7/24 stores.

* Taking selfies with street performers.

* I hate woman working at ponsonbys, I love shooting her ass; worths getting wanted level.

* Robbing a gruppe 6 vehicle, then threw all the money I steal to strippers stripping in vanilla unicorn.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

-deleted-

Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

GrudgefromSanAndreas

I'm also planing to collect money briefcases underwater, collect all weapons scattered around the map, buy all or most dlc ones, play as Michael, make him bald so he can be Hitman, assassinate some random suspects, rob securicars, stores, banks and i'll try go to Grove Street to see if Ballas can protect M from law enforcements :pp

Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

STATIX420

I'm also planing to collect money briefcases underwater, collect all weapons scattered around the map, buy all or most dlc ones, play as Michael, make him bald so he can be Hitman, assassinate some random suspects, rob securicars, stores, banks and i'll try go to Grove Street to see if Ballas can protect M from la

Mocozmo

Hail and hop into a taxi at the airport when someone was already waiting for one, they’ll get mad and shout at you, or try to pick a fight.

I hang out at the Vinewood mansions. snap a picture at the topless women with the phone and they’ll call you a creep and their boyfriends will pick fights with you, always like fighting those guys.

Customizing my vehicles to the point were pedestrian start taking pictures at them.

Like going Hunting, those barn deer and mount lions will never see it coming.

Away from the story-line I enjoy playing Online the more.

LuxQSD

Eat a Peyote Cactus and see how long I can survive inside the military base as a bunny. Laugh as they send out an army and 2 tanks to kill a bunny. Also turn into Bigfoot and go on a rampage while driving a Faggio.

BenMitchell90

Franklin: He's basically my "exploration and collectables" dude, as the devs clearly intended him to be. But I also love doing his street races at night. It actually took me a while to get into them beyond the introduction race, but they're good fun and pay well, even if you can cheese them a little too easily with his special (then again, you can just ignore it and/or only use it when you really need to - I do the latter). Since it's pretty much stated that he's spent his whole life in South Central LS and hasn't really seen that much beyond the city, I like going on road trips with him out in the country, exploring the mountains, hunting for urban legends like the ghost.

Trevor: Since he actually has some criminal side activities, I like doing those as part of his job as head of TPI. This playthrough, while I don't plan on buying any properties (aside from stuff like the dock and the airfield) until after the storyline due to the annoying random fetch quests, I do plan on having Trevor buy most of the properties in the game, to feel like he's building more of an empire and expanding his business beyond the boonies. Especially because this aspect of his character is woefully underdeveloped in the story proper. When he first arrives in LS, I also like to take some time to explore the city as him, a guy who's never been and is seeing the place with fresh eyes.

Michael: I like sightseeing as him, as well as hitting movies (duh) and hanging with family and friends sometimes. I also like to have him take on new hobbies to spice up his rather depressing life, especially after his family leaves. Even if he's only required to learn in only one option of the Merryweather heist, I like to have him learn how to fly and become a pilot as a hobby, and also take a liking to deep sea exploration due to his Strangers and Freaks mission. I've always bought the dock with him before, but this playthrough I'm planning on Trevor getting it and collecting the barrels (to build up money for his empire), but eh, Michael could always just swing by to check the place out and wind up getting hooked. Oh, and I always buy the JB 700 car for him. Because he's the movie guy, of course :p

Oh, and the Epsilon Cult. Last playthrough I finally did this plotline, and it's a ride :p It's kinda funny to imagine Michael being so bored with his family life/depressed and stressed over the whole Trevor/FIB business that he decides to look into this infamous cult and f*ck it up for sh*ts and giggles. :p

Edited by Wu-Tang Forever

Tengerecki

Spawn my online character, dress them up in military clothes then pretend I'm a soldier and do missions that only exist in my head. I was quite honest here.

Edited by Tengerecki

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Spawn my online character, dress them up in military clothes then pretend I'm a soldier and do missions that only exist in my head. I was quite honest here.

Is that a mod or do you do that in Online?

Tengerecki

Is that a mod or do you do that in Online?

I used to do that in online but I got tired of getting trapped into a cage all the time (modders -.-) so now I do the same in singleplayer. It's fun.

Edited by Tengerecki

the gta psychopath

1 kill people and try to survive the cops

2 same thing just as a Mountain lion

3 looking for scrap paper spaceship parts etc

4 explore until theirs nowhere else to explore

Edited by the gta psychopath

Gettin up

Explore different parts of the map.

Ertan Soner

1>customize vehicles

2>kill people and escape from police

3>repeat

NumberNineLarge

I love blowing up propane tanks.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Today i decided to play as Michael in a role of a hitman. So i put a full dark suit, cut him bald, collected some weapons (among which are Sniper Rifle, SMG, Pistol, Sticky Bomb and others...) and went to assassinate some "suspects". So i sniped two people, one near the Galileo observatory and the other in the south industrial zone in a truck. Law enforcements somehow didn't notice the first assassination but the second one made me escape police. I also blew up some Pigalles again and a Weazel News van as some random ped said "I hate, hate, hate Weazel News!" which triggered 3 stars which i managed to escape relatively easy, below a highway which was probably luck. I was also looking for some black muscle, sports and luxury cars as i thought it would fit a hitman. A few moments later while driving a black car i began to constantly see black npc cars everywhere! WTF :wtf:

pyrhhus5

riding a motorcycle, pull up next to another motorcycle rider and fire a few rounds near them, and then try and keep up with them for as long as possible.

Sleepwalking

Install mods (mp vehicles in SP and a trainer)

Spawn ramp buggy or phantom wedge

Drive against traffic in a highway.

Feel the satisfaction, lol.

AreWomanMadeFromSand?
Posted (edited)

I search for Mike's Yacht

Edited by AreWomanMadeFromSand?

Cutter De Blanc

All Michael ever does anymore is hang out at home and drink whiskey. Trevor and Franklin still lead fairly active lives

Hanging out with Chop is always good

Hmmm nice bike

Trevor and Franklin still lead fairly active lives

But whenever I switch to Franklin, most of the time he's just sitting around his house eating chips or ironing :whuh:

OT, I always liked flying the jumbo jets and was happy to see a 747-like aircraft in the game. One thing I found pretty fun was "cutting" the engine from its maximum altitude and letting the plane go into a freefall/tailspin (which looks wildly dizzying in first person mode) and trying to recover from it before it hits the ground. In first person mode, it almost feels like a flight simulator gone horribly wrong.

efka00

Creating my own race. For example around Alamo Sea and ect. Count time and look witch protogonist do it fastest