Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,007 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
EkaSwede

Filling up a Bunker cheaper.

EkaSwede

First off, apologies if this is already known, but I ran into this just recently.

When I decided to fil my supplies ot my bunker, it was still pretty full, so I spent 30K on supplies and then started a playlist of 16 Madrazo Jobs.

When I was finally done after an hour, I go thte message from Agent 14 and when I checked my bunker supples were full and my value had increased from 308K to 418K or something. Good deal for 30K of supplies.

Might be a one time thing, though.

Again, if this is old news, please delete.

EDIT; It's kinda like the really old trick from Bikers when you disbanded after bing 15K worth of supplies, and then registerd as an MC President when your supplies were empty. I think this trick is more unnoticed as of yet.

EDIT2: Hmm, seems that doing a playlist now SUSPENDS the supply delivery, so if you buy 15K worth of uspplies and you finish the playlist after an hour (depending on how many jobs were in it) supplies will have been consumed, but bought supplies will still be on their way to top off the bunker.

But yeah, probably not a super efficient way of saving money, but can be good for the 25% bunker product manufacturing boosts and/or 2x on certian contact missions.

At least this one seems to be a little hush hush..

EDIT3: THis is on PC, so if this works on Console I don't know yet.

Edited by EkaSwede

Jimbatron

Yes, Jamwes pointed this out in my Lone Wolf Guide thread.

Here's what's going on.

1) when you buy supplies you pay 15k for every 20% below full the supply bar is. So if it's completely empty it costs 75k. If it's between 0-20% drained, it costs 15k to buy supplies

2) you are not however paying to replace the amount you've used up, believe it or not. You are paying to completely refill the supply bar. If it drops some more in the meantime it will be completely filled when the purchases arrive.

3) if supplies are ordered, and you start a mission before they arrive, they will not be delivered until you are back in Freemode. But crucially, your bunker continues to produce weapons with whatever is left.

A fully upgraded bunker will take 2 hours 20 minutes to turn a full supply bar into weapons.

So, if you want to earn afk

1) start with a full supply bar. As soon as it drops a mm off full buy more for 15k and launch a contact mission (one with no time limit) alone immediately after - one of the blow ups is ideal.

2) in the mission go to one of your apartments and watch tv. Go afk for 2 hours 20 minutes. Meanwhile, your almost full supply bar continues to produce weapons, and you also max out the mission payout.

3) come back and finish the mission. When you return to Freemode you'll have 140k more stock, 210k sold far (this week 420!!!) and then the new supples will arrive.

4) repeat and rinse as desired.

Given its double money this week I thought this was worth a bump. ;)

Edited by Jimbatron

flexcreator

Given its double money this week I thought this was worth a bump. ;)

I assume this trick also works while playing the transform races, which are also double money ?

Edited by flexcreator

Jimbatron

I think so, I haven't tried with Transform races, but I think it will work with anything that takes you out of freemode. The only problem will be if it's something that returns you to freemode after a short while.

Edited by Jimbatron

EkaSwede

It should work with races, but make sure it's in a playlist. Otherwise you'll be back in freemode once it's over unless you enter another race right off the bat.

Hécate-II

It works as long its a list or a single mission(I just start Blow Up III from my app, watch TV, and hours later I ask my helo, blow up cars, and my product is ready+ supplies comes 5 or 10 min after my respawn in the lobby).

Note: on Steam version supplies arrive instantly after respawn, on non-Steam Its 5-10min, just my personal experience.

Edited by Hécate-II

FukNRekd

Which mission do you suggest that doesn't have a timer? Like Meth'd Up??

Hécate-II

Blow Up III perfect.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Old news indeed.

When playing any mission, playlist, or Heist paying attention to the in game clock. If its frozen then your bunker is not producing, example being most Doomsday Set up missions are frozen at a certain time of day. (One day I ordered bunker supplies before Act 3 finale they didn't arrive until the heist was finished)

Playlist will also slow down production in between lobby set up screens and score tally screens after jobs, this is why it seems when you exit playlist that your bunker has already if not produced anything. Those small seconds and minutes can really add up to 20/25 minutes on a 16 job playlist.

KWF1981

Old news indeed.

When playing any mission, playlist, or Heist paying attention to the in game clock. If its frozen then your bunker is not producing, example being most Doomsday Set up missions are frozen at a certain time of day. (One day I ordered bunker supplies before Act 3 finale they didn't arrive until the heist was finished)

Not true. I idle on the Ron mission where we steal a van from the lost, forgot the name. But my bunker/MC businesses still produce, even though the mission time is locked to 21:00.

Any job works, so long as 7/14 minutes, races, heists, or time locked missions.

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

Just confirmed this with meth'd up.

Sell stock and return to bunker

Top off supplies for 15k

Quit CEO

Exit bunker and fly to apt, stand outside

Start meth'd up from menu (not playlist, that will transport you to the mission which is also an option depending on you preference, i like to start from my apt)

Enter apt, sit on couch and watch tv

Return in 2.5ish hours later and finish mission (or just quit it)

Return to online at bunker, supplies are gone and I have 420k stock

I run haulage and before I'm done I have text confirming delivery of stock which produces 420k more stock.

Great adendum to my afk bunker production method but takes a bit to set up.

Trying it now but with research and mfg turned on, see how that goes tonight when I get done partying.

Edited by FukNRekd

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Old news indeed.

Not true. I idle on the Ron mission where we steal a van from the lost, forgot the name. But my bunker/MC businesses still produce, even though the mission time is locked to 21:00.

Any job works, so long as 7/14 minutes, races, heists, or time locked missions.

I know anytime I ordered supplies before DD Heist Finale they wouldn't arrive until I spawn in the parking lot of the Observatory. Maybe its different with missions or certain missions/jobs. I recently shut down my Bunker but I will look into more details on what starts/stops production, thanks for the info KWF1981.

FukNRekd

I've been trying to sell half a bunker on my lunch break and I've gotten the green insurgents 4 times in a row.

Looks like they nerfed this, too.

flexcreator
Posted (edited)

^ What's the problem with green insurgents? If you are talking about the Merryweather attackers, you can attach Anti-Aircraft trailer to the insurgent with the Product. This will speed up the delivery, since AA trailer can destroy any insurgent with a single shot.

Edited by flexcreator

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

I only have about 10 minutes to play on lunch. Can't do 2 green 5-stop insurgents in 10 mins.

e: I got 2 green 5-stop insurgents 4 times and the stock value never changed.

Edited by FukNRekd