2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

daricusGTA

2017 was the best year for GTA Online, Future Updates confirmed.

Shadowfennekin

Fine with me. Let's hope they throw in more PvE content like new contact missions.

Careful about that wish, they might be additional restricted ones like the DLC Lamar Contact Missions.

I'm all for new CMs like the originals, but not ones like those add-on missions that have the same BS player count requirement system that Heists have.

Doomsday could be a good start.

Only requiring 2 players for every single one. A lot less failures happen when only 2 players are about... apart from act 3 finale cause it's total BS.

The pay needs to improve in general for Contact missions, Lamar missions, and SV missions if they're adding more. The pay is utter sh*t for all of them, not worth doing them after you get the discount/unlocks

KWF1981

Just hoping that the numbers and incentive for R* to do more like DDH is truly there.

No denying there's a market for what I consider sh*t in this game, all good there, but it got to the point these businesses even stopped locking PvE content, because they didn't add any, lol (Smuggler's Run).

For me personally, a sh*t year. Only got worse, rinse and repeat. Got old. But then just as I'd all but given up... Gunrunning took the absolute piss, and indeed saw me walk.

Then comes DDH, and PvE was recognised and respected far better. More, they added challenges, and made this heist very flexible. And they even added some really sh*t things with this DLC, but yet I love it. 3 months after Gunrunning's sh*t, I was back, smiling all the way. Proper times.

The PvP stuff is optional, if expensive, and when 'challenged' it can be stolen. And won't cost us anything but time, maybe pride, if we do 'lose'.

(Challenged and lose, lol. You know I mean served up and sucker punched, anyway).

I don't need more businesses, hell, I really just don't need anything that pays at all. There's much out there now, it's easy. I want gameplay and engagement. Other games are appealing more and more (Started my GT sport adventure yesterday), so this game now needs to appeal to me much more. It's old, I've smashed it, fair enough, I got what I wanted and more, but if more comes, I don't want much other than games and garages, more toys of course.

Maybe the money is there via optional paying for them to add to the map rather than start a new. But I'm still thinking they'll want a day one cash boom first, along with the optional cash, so I'm still thinking that it won't go that far.

But during the Gunrunning period, a new heist was about as far from coming, right?. Lol. I'll not be placing bets mind, ha-ha. Anything can happen really.

(Though I said I don't need businesses, I mean from a cash POV. Gameplay, however it comes, good gameplay. Always welcome. Nightclubs and bars etc. could be great).

Edited by KWF1981

Sleepwalking

Yeah, more dlcs are coming great news!

Sanches

As long as they will be freemode aimed, not PvP and constant grinding, im good with that.

Giantsgiants

"More updates coming"

I7zxYRe.jpg

WillProx

We had 3 huge updates this year, 2 of them is fully fan oriented (Hunter, Deluxo, Jetpack, new heists, even a damn catsuit). There is really no reason to not develop JDM update. Fans want it? Yes! Will they get a lot of money with it? Hell yeah, especially if they'll make more benny vehicles. And there was a leaks about IE2, so no doubts at all

nido997

nice ! I can smell a tuner DLC soon ;)

Foreverpast

Fine with me. Let's hope they throw in more PvE content like new contact missions.

Careful about that wish, they might be additional restricted ones like the DLC Lamar Contact Missions.

I'm all for new CMs like the originals, but not ones like those add-on missions that have the same BS player count requirement system that Heists have.

Only requiring 2 players for every single one. A lot less failures happen when only 2 players are about... apart from act 3 finale cause it's total BS.

The pay needs to improve in general for Contact missions, Lamar missions, and SV missions if they're adding more. The pay is utter sh*t for all of them, not worth doing them after you get the discount/unlocks

Well the original missions, the majority of them had no player requirement.

Which meant if someone left or everyone lagged out from you, everyone could still complete it either on their own or with whomever was remaining.

We need more CM's like that, without player requirements.

For the old contact missions, the pay either needs a 25% increase at the minimum or they need to impliment bonus objectives in them.

For example on hard difficulty these bonuses could be active:

- "Landing Gear", everyone gets a bonus $5,000 for each plane successfully delivered.

- "The Los Santos Connection", kill at least 50 hostile npcs & a bonus $15,000 is awarded to all players.

- "Titan of a Job", $10,000 bonus cash to all players, if the Titan takes 0% damage while in the hangar.

- "Rooftop Rumble" No vehicles are entered by players until the briefcase has been picked up, bonus $10,000 to everyone.

Edited by Foreverpast

LoneWulf

This is awesome news, however I would really like to see a graphics update if possible. Oh and mansions. How do we have all this money but no house in the hills.

oleg_aka_djmeg

they intentionally make the old stuff pay less because the new stuff has a massive buy in before you can make any money with it. Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg

The Wandering Hunter

I'm 100% sure they will reinvest the money in a new anti-cheat system

Is "new anti cheat system" a nickname for Strauss Zelnick's wallet? new anticheat system: removes money when you are in an mtu loby

glitching 4 life

Matrelith

Nice one, Rockstar.

Nutduster

Ugh. Good for them, I guess, but the reason profits are so high is the same reason this game is so much less than it could be. I won't protest getting continual new content, but it would be nice if it felt like any of it was something other than a way to sell shark cards.

CaptainMarvel

Let it die R*, make GTA 6 already

And yet still sh*t clothing

Holy f*ck, we get it

I dont think you do get it, therefore we must receive one hundred more posts about clothing for your ignorance.

Quinn_flower

Let it die R*, make GTA 6 already

And yet still sh*t clothing

Holy f*ck, we get it

do you now? what are we now 2018? and no improvements at all. so is the message getting thru clear or there is some disconnect?

either way idc if ppl are annoyed im still mentioning the issue. dont like dont read simple as that.

REXX

More PvE.

giphy.gif

DentureDynamite

What kind of morons are buying their stupid cash cards? I've never bought one and never will.

YouTubers like Olli43 are (not all of course); just saying. It's popular to do regular Shark Card giveaways in an attempt to boost your viewing audience.

He recently admitted in one of his DDH vehicle reviews that he bought so many Shark Cards after the Doomsday Heist release (so he could buy and review the vehicles), that he literally reached the real-world "cool down" for buying too many Shark Cards too quickly.

Yes, as hard to believe as it is, there literally is such a thing. Should submit that fact to Ripley's...

Edited by DentureDynamite

CuteFaceJay

Now I want to see R* port the game to the Nintendo Switch for lulz and just watch it print more money, Plus I want to play GTA Online while on the move.

DentureDynamite

I'm 100% sure they will reinvest the money in a new anti-cheat system + GTA IV cars' pack + map extension.+ Muscle/tuners update + humanized support... They love us!

New anti-cheat system = requires total GTA Online rewrite.

...would still fail. lol

Edited by DentureDynamite

CaliMeatWagon

What kind of morons are buying their stupid cash cards? I've never bought one and never will.

The same "morons" that never look at price tags because they don't need to.

INB4: "I make a gabzillion a day, but I'll still never buy a KeskKurd."

CuteFaceJay

New heists

New places to live like the big houses up in the hills

Ocean content since we now have scuba outfits

Clubs (Bahama Mamas and Tequi-la-la)

And last but not least...

The Pool Table.

Lets not forget about cockatoos :p

Zarpy

idiot kids and idiot youtubers probably make up 95% of all shark card sales

We had 3 huge updates this year, 2 of them is fully fan oriented (Hunter, Deluxo, Jetpack, new heists, even a damn catsuit). There is really no reason to not develop JDM update. Fans want it? Yes! Will they get a lot of money with it? Hell yeah, especially if they'll make more benny vehicles. And there was a leaks about IE2, so no doubts at all

100percent would love to see a tuner update with new garages to store them.

This is awesome news, however I would really like to see a graphics update if possible. Oh and mansions. How do we have all this money but no house in the hills.

Mansions with a 20+ car garage is the dream. That and a well done tuner update is all i want/need. Oh and a map expansion, but the chances of that happening are basically zero, so there's no point wasting energy hoping for that

UKPortista

Another shout for map expansion. DDH was a step in the right direction (particulary after R* shat in our mouths with Gunrunning and, to a lesser extent, SR) but having a proper change of scenery (not just new interiors) would be a breath of fresh air.

Jenkiiii

The reality is, 'record breaking' quarters from a T2 perspective are not good news for us. The DDH update was really good and addressed a lot of problems, but Rockstar will keep on digging holes in the ground, fleshing out unused interiors and adding more and more crazy vehicles until profits finally start to drop at their end. What we really crave is a map expansion or a new game, but that's not going to happen as long as the short-term profits keep on pouring in for T2. And what a shame it is - this fantastic game and fantastic development company (Rockstar) doing everything just for the short-term buck. And we've seen how RDR2 has been delayed again because of this constant emphasis on milking the cash-cow, so God knows how long it will be before we truly see something new in GTA online.

Rafae

FK sake we're in our FIFTH year of GTA Online, would it be TOO much to ask for a map expansion this summer? I think NOT.

Man idk how much more I can take of Los Santos and Blaine County. It's way past done my head in.

Sleepwalking

Liberty City in GTA online would be great, damn; why did they never think about some map expensions?

Rafae

Liberty City in GTA online would be great, damn; why did they never think about some map expensions?

It's not so much that they didn't think of it (there's pictures showing LC's rendition in GTAV's engine), it's more so about whether or not it's worth their time and effort to implement it into Online. Which judging by the numbers so far, clearly it's not.

DO IT FOR THE FANS ROCKSTAR. Ugh.

Sleepwalking

It's not so much that they didn't think of it (there's pictures showing LC's rendition in GTAV's engine), it's more so about whether or not it's worth their time and effort to implement it into Online. Which judging by the numbers so far, clearly it's not.

DO IT FOR THE FANS ROCKSTAR. Ugh.

Yes I saw them, they were great. It was amazing how liberty city looking colorful in v engine.

They brought things like flying car, jetpack etc fans wanted for years and 2017 was their best year.

Bring liberty city to GTA V and make 2018 your best year, lol.

DevilDaRebel

Please Rockstar, if anyone from over there is reading, which we all know you guys do now and then.. PLEASE, SOME NEW INNOVATION. JUST. SOMETHING.NEW.FRESH.PLEASE.

Edited by DevilDaRebel

deadx23

Would be great if they focus on gameplay pve and/or contact missions, tell me a story damn it! :(