Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,321 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

killdrivetheftvehicle

What Franchise Would You Like R* To Do Next?

What after RDR2?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What franchise would you like R* to do after RDR2?

• Bully
    • Manhunt
    • Midnight Club
    • Noire series
    • Grand Theft Auto
    • Max Payne
    • Agent
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Smuggler's Run
    • Table Tennis
    • The Warriors
    • Oni

BUT THE BENZ

Max Payne goes to Africa! Imagine the FarCry2 setting with Max running through there in slow mo, gat-damn!

Tao Cheng

Midnight Club. Almost 10 years since the last beauty

Who cares about taht? We want Red Dead3 , Bully 2, and GTA VI!!!

Who cares about what you want and express it as "we" ? There is already RDR2 in the line, so stop being selfish.Midnight Club was the best in it's genre.

A new IP...im tired of GTA and Red Dead.

^ see this is a prime example of my sarcastic post.

Max Payne goes to Africa! Imagine the FarCry2 setting with Max running through there in slow mo, gat-damn!

Max Payne: Advanced Warfare. He gets hired by an Elon Musk parody to go to outer space but ends up being the bad guy you have to kill in the end!

Hmmm nice bike
Posted (edited)

Max Payne: Advanced Warfare. He gets hired by an Elon Musk parody to go to outer space but ends up being the bad guy you have to kill in the end!

Soon followed by Max Payne: Max out of Hell. Max Payne goes to hell and has to fight off a bunch of old enemies to be allowed to heaven or back to Earth. He chooses Earth, and the next game becomes "Max Payne Goes to Camp," with a special holiday-themed DLC "Max Payne Saves Christmas."

I'd like to see another Bully or Manhunt as well, but they'd attract controversy massively with the latter, especially with the advancement of game technology (which would make the violence more gruesome than ever). Manhunt 2 had a sh*tload of trouble with censors all over the world (especially in Britain), so I highly doubt we'll be seeing a third instalment soon, if ever.

Just saw this thread again, I actually almost completely forgot about the controversy with Manhunt 2 in Britain. Even here in America they had issues with the game's rating. If I recall, it received an AO rating (which is 18+) and most major retailers refuse to stock games with that rating, so they had to make a ton of changes to the game to get it to drop to an M here (and just to get it released at all in other countries). I used to think that with Rockstar, any publicity is good publicity, but with Manhunt, I guess that series might be more trouble than it's worth for Rockstar.

Edited by Hmmm nice bike

confederatestatesgta

i would love a new max payne. i was playing a little bit of it earlier. and i loved the gameplay and a story.

Jennawright

i can't vote cause Oni isn't on the list :(

Cosworth
Posted (edited)

Midnight Club. Almost 10 years since the last beauty

Who cares about taht? We want Red Dead3 , Bully 2, and GTA VI!!!

Who cares about what you want and express it as "we" ? There is already RDR2 in the line, so stop being selfish.Midnight Club was the best in it's genre.

A new IP...im tired of GTA and Red Dead.

^ see this is a prime example of my sarcastic post.

Oh well, sorry. :p

Edited by Cosworth

BUT THE BENZ

you guys seem to get it: put Max anywhere on earth, it will fit and be a blast of a game!

Max Payne goes to Italy: Unfinished business! He travels around the world and during his stop in milan, in some vino bar he gets into a fight, and kills the "wrong" guy - because earlier the dude slapped a woman and cut her left hand off or something. and there goes the shooting!

Lock n' Stock
Posted (edited)

I'd like to see another Bully or Manhunt as well, but they'd attract controversy massively with the latter, especially with the advancement of game technology (which would make the violence more gruesome than ever). Manhunt 2 had a sh*tload of trouble with censors all over the world (especially in Britain), so I highly doubt we'll be seeing a third instalment soon, if ever.

Just saw this thread again, I actually almost completely forgot about the controversy with Manhunt 2 in Britain. Even here in America they had issues with the game's rating. If I recall, it received an AO rating (which is 18+) and most major retailers refuse to stock games with that rating, so they had to make a ton of changes to the game to get it to drop to an M here (and just to get it released at all in other countries). I used to think that with Rockstar, any publicity is good publicity, but with Manhunt, I guess that series might be more trouble than it's worth for Rockstar.

Yep, it got fairly heated. They outright banned it and didn't agree to classify it with an 18+ rating until a censored version was eventually approved. I used a cheat disc to remove the blurry filters during executions whenever I played it on PS2 (though decapitations are still nerfed). It is pretty grisly at times, even compared to the original, though for whatever reason the violence doesn't have quite as much impact as on PC.

On an added note, the first game didn't escape unscathed either. Over here, it was infamously linked with a hammer murder of a teenager, though police later concluded that it was over drugs or money (apparently, it was the victim who owned a copy of the game, not the aggressor). Regardless of the MO, it was pretty f*cked up.

Edited by Lock N' Stock

GTAUrbanCamping

I was torn between LA Noire and Bully. Voted Bully, though. Probably my favorite games, besides GTA series. Dodgeball and kissing girls...hell ya. Kissed a few dudes for an achievement but it meant NOTHING! :D

Emmi

Bully II :r*:

killdrivetheftvehicle

i can't vote cause Oni isn't on the list :(

Fixed.

AlexanderPierce

Damn I wish to see a new oni game!

ThatBenGuy

I honestly think a second Bully game would not be a bad idea at all, considering I have my own fan-made characters for its sequel, nasty students named Colton Williams, Colby Smith, Corey Evans, Alex Norcroft, and Kiley Winselton, as well as two nasty teachers named Mr. Hill and Mr. Pearson. Colton and the other students are basically replacements of Russell Northrop and the other bullies while Mr. Hill is Mr. Hattrick’s replacement and Mr. Pearson is Mr. Burton’s replacement.

Tao Cheng

What should be after Bully 2? f*ck a Midnight Club we want Red Dead 3 and Grand Theft Auto VI Online!

mombo2811

after bully i want something new

BurnettVice

It would be cool if they revived We Are the Mods! It was going to be a spiritual successor to The Warriors game, set in 1960s England.