4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Best Usernames and Meaning Behind Yours

The Time Ranger

My username is a gimmick to the show Rick and Morty, its based on Rick who turns into a pickle and calls himself PickleRick but I have just added the letter P right before the letter "R".

9 hours ago, PicklePrick said:

My username is a gimmick to the show Rick and Morty, its based on Rick who turns into a pickle and calls himself PickleRick but I have just added the letter P right before the letter "R".

funniest sh*t I ever saw

my name is from the placeholder lyrics for an unreleased Steely Dan song called "The Bear" - "Mister Quick has flown from the cosmic zoo" - I think we've all been there

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

My username Bazzem boi refers to a name my friends back at school used to call me which comes from "I am a barbie girl" song.

The name just remembers me of my childhood and old friends.

Edited by BazzemBoi

Because still being a dreamer and still belonging to the solo Darth club ?(and just a fan of the star wars bad guys tbh)

Algonquin Assassin
Just now, Wayne Kerr said:

My current one is a play on words given to me by uNi

Now I get it.

Wanker LMAO.

15 minutes ago, Wayne Kerr said:

My current one is a play on words given to me by uNi

That sounds like some religious revelation, like Moses being given the orders to defy his brother by God

That would mean uNi is the lord of cocks

• 4 weeks later...

I'v been using this name for about a year now. I got generations of my username:

My very first username is "Infinity X99"

I got the "X99" from a Minecraft video because there was this MC player named "Longbow X99" and his name is kinda cool so I got the "X99"

I got the 'Infinity" from another user. His name is "Infinity Gamer". I saw this user when I was watching a GTA 4 YouTube video. And I got interest in his name "Infinity" so I combined it with "X99"

The next generation of it is "Infinity F99". I changed the "X" from the "X99" into "F99".

The next one, is I changed the 'Infinity" into "Infinite". The word is kinda cool than the old one, so I turned it into "Infinite F99"

The next one is really changed, once I got interest in westcoast hip-hop gangsta rap, I changed my name into "J-Dawg". The "J" stands from my name, of course

Next, is I changed the "Dawg" into "Dogg". Because someone already has this name "J-Dawg" so I changed my name into "J-Dogg".

The last one became really different, I changed my username into "JaeDan 101".

I chose "JaeDan 101" because my real life name is "Jaedan" and I got the "101" from a racing number from a racing game.

Edited by JaeDan 101
wrong grammar

It's the leet version of the word "synapse". Synapse, in turn, was taken from a group, called Rogue Synapse, that re-creates fictional video games. I was watching Ahoy's Polybius video when I heard that group and thought the name sounded cool - cool in 90s hacker sort of way.

Edited by zyenapz
  • 1 month later...
AutisticTorch

I found some sh*tty Minecraft username generator one day and it generated some sh*t with some word and then Torch as the 2nd half. Replaced it with Autistic (because I have it) and thought it sounded way better than my username at the time, so I changed it. Also it's kinda catchy so that's cool too.

Lemoyne outlaw
2 hours ago, AutisticTorch said:

I found some sh*tty Minecraft username generator one day and it generated some sh*t with some word and then Torch as the 2nd half. Replaced it with Autistic (because I have it) and thought it sounded way better than my username at the time, so I changed it. Also it's kinda catchy so that's cool too.

hi there i have autism too.

• Like 1
LeatherJacketSoldier

My favourite usernames here are DR:BUSTA, BrainDeadRaven (though I don't know its origin), Big_Smiley (not the username itself, its rank, which I find funny), and BennyGod. And mine, I explayed about it on a topic in GTA Online (because I didn't know about this topic until now), so please forgive my copy-paste:

I'm a huge fan of Indiana Jones, and a month prior of joining the forums I played Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (extra and innecessary data: I also mastered Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for PC, Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb for PC, and Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings for PSP, I saw a playthrough for the Wii version of SoK since I can't afford Wiimote and Nunchuk to use in Dolphin emulator) and completed it almost at 1000 IQ points, and found many cool and/or funny lines of dialogue. If you approach Fritz in the Outer Ring of Atlantis (Sophia's guard), he'll stop you and ask you who you are, and one of the answers that you can choose for Indy to say is something like "Me? I'm a member of the Brown Jacket Regiment.". So, identifying myself with Indy, I chose my nickname to be a soldier from that same "regiment" XD. And so LeatherJacketSoldier nickname was born. And also my rank "Bullwhip Crackshot" makes a reference to Indy's skill with his bullwhip.

• 2 weeks later...

I was working at a grocery store during the year 2000, going to high school at the same time. My boss man called me patch Adams because I was "Goofy like Robin Williams." It stuck because some people that work with me went to school with me and it's been my nickname since. The 2000's only because that was a year I got the nickname.

Was watching a new episode of aqua teen hunger force and drinking beer. It was the episode of "I am sofa king we todd did" After it got over I fired up the hp with windows 98 and found GTAF while searching for cheat codes. I was offended that this website wanted me to create a log in order to view certain parts of it. In my frustration I said... "This site is sofa king we todd did"... The rest is history.

• Like 2