2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Neon_Dreaming

Best Usernames and Meaning Behind Yours

JON22

I like the username ArthurfookinShelby (not sure how it's spelt).

My username is nothing special. Just shortened my name and added random numbers.

Timcatgt5

My username is the best because Tim is my first name, the cat is a favourite animal of mine and the gt5 has no meaning and is there to make the name sound better.

E•MO•TION

My favorite album by my favorite artist.

<3

Mr. Scratch

<3

Mariah Carey?

Femme Fatale

<3

Mariah Carey?No, you silly goose. His favorite artist is Carly Rae Jepsen. Also, Mariah's album is called Emotions, not Emotion.

Audi

Best name on here was Yolo Swaggins

As far as mine goes, I couldn't think of a username while registering to the site, looked out the window and saw my car in the driveway and said "f*ck it".

Big_Smiley

I always digged the name Midnight hitmen And even OP's Neon Dreaming. Sounds so smooth for whatever reason. Like it would be a type of weed name, lolz. Also liked GrudgeFromSanandreas along with Ten-en-penny. <-What a clever way of spelling it :^:

My last name GTA_The_Series was pretty self explanatory. Just liked the gta series a lot. Took the inspiration from the youtube dudes with the same name expect without The :p

My recent name change has some long history regarding myself and growing up in 90's LA amongst my old block But i'm lazy af to look back on how i got the name.

Long story short. An old Veterano named Miguel from my old neighborhood block gave me the name who was really grate friends with my father when they met back in the early 70's. Always had a huge amount of respect for him since i was a teen. It's what a lot of the homeboys around the neighborhood used to call me back then when i was younger. The "Big" came in after seeing a group of very old friends i haven't seen in years at a barbecue who i grew up with in the barrio as young kids. I swear to this day i wanted to shed damn tears seeing how they were alive and well with thier kids and all but i didn't want to brake out since there was a lot of family relatives that one day, lol.

These days only my old childhood friends still call me by smiley. Everyone around the family including my gf simply calls me by my actual name :^:

Edited by Big_Smiley

Pavle

midnight hitman was a good one

Not A Nice Person

I like Emotion

Was originally called retarded b*tch because someone kept harrasing me with that punchline and i thought it was funny soz. Unfortunately some members got triggered and it got changed :p

Tyler

Might as well do a break down of all my usernames.

MiamiViceCity: This was the first username I ever had when I started out in the GTA community. I just took Miami Vice and combined it with Vice City and thought it sounded cool.

SonOfLiberty: Some may think of it as me being a huge Metal Gear Soild fan, but it was more to do with my increasing GTA IV fanboy status and it was something I thought reflected it well.

PulpFiction: As much as I love the movie not long after I made it I wish I hadn't.

TheOtherRyan: Yeah. This one is definitely my least favourite looking back. I couldn't take Ryan so I wanted a username that reflected my real name, but it's just so cringey lol.

Algonquin Assassin: At first I was going to use Liberty City Assassin, but it just didn't sound as punchy so that's why I went for Algonquin Assassin which has a much better ring to it.

I legitimately thought these were all different members

Straypuft

My name is a mix of things, Stray for me not having any family, My name starts with Ray so I threw that in, the name is based off the Ghostbusters character the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man because im fat and I enjoy seeing him in the movie. Also, at the time of the name creation/selection, there were no exact word results for Straypuft on google.

Bruce Khansey

Me and my friends love to pull of puns as jokes or things like that. My username is a pun I came up with.

In my hometown we have a dish, a risotto, which is made with a particular herb that in our region is called "bruscandolo"; in our dialect, "bruscanso", singular, "bruscansi" plural.

"Bruscansi" is pronounced in a very similar way as "Bruce Khansey" in english.

As for my favourite username I wouldn't know, but many you've already mentioned are truly genius.

Tokasmoka

Needed a good name for an Orc Warrior in WoW and I've used it ever since for anything videogame related.

Carbonox

I like the username ArthurfookinShelby (not sure how it's spelt).

My username is nothing special. Just shortened my name and added random numbers.

Arthur Fooking Shelby is gone, now there's only ARTHUR. and we're all cringing like mad.

Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

Inspired by a little quote everyone has heard, I consider myself a member for life and that isnt gonna change for no one. I belong on these forums

Hmmm nice bike

Love

's username, a fellow Yardie.

Also, that's a

Homemade Dynamite

My name history:

NightSpectre: Made just because I thought it sounded cool. Got tired of it after a while.

Lazor Guns: Wanted something different, don't know why I chose this though.

Homemade Dynamite: To reflect my excitement for Lorde returning, and it just sounded really really awesome.

MyNameHere

My first username, I think was warriormaniac around 2005 old websites, inspired by the band Hellhammer/Celtic Frost.

My actual username is taken from the album "The Spectre Within" by the band Fates Warning, I love that album a lot and 07 by my birthday day and a like a lot this number (I don't believe in luck).

Edited by spectre07

MostWantedMVP

I liked "Most Wanted" because it sounded like a homage to Red Dead and Grand Theft Auto. Then I just added MVP because it sounds badass. :lol:

Edited by MostWantedMVP

Karami
Posted (edited)

Best Usernames?

There's three that I like so far:

nsʇᴉɹou (noritsu)

Jyx (currently known as The Legend of Zelda)

MiroAWhite (most of the time, I like it as Miro)

Meaning Behind Yours?

It's nonsensical and a bit silly😂. I'd rather be called AK than this sh*t. One portion of it is due to a manga/anime that I favor called Afro Samurai. The second portion? I have absolutely no idea where I got the second portion of this username. But for the most part, it will DEFINITELY be changed later on.

Edited by AfroKloud

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Alcohol may have been involved in the decision-making process for my username.

Laura91

First name and since 1991 was "The Year Of Earache Records" for I, the 91 seemed like the obvious choice.

Rykjeklut

I can't remember any usernames.

But my name is a rarely used word in my part of the world, and it basically means cumrag.

It came from the frustration of not finding a single free name on some kind of site.

Now I just keep it, because it's funny hearing foreigners trying to say it.

Alexander

Top for me was MyMothersMySister, he had a dope avy as well.

Miamivicecity my second fav (current one sucks). Technoir would be my third favorite username.

My username comes from combinating my name with th nickname of some dota player that I always tried to copy.

Affalterbach

As many of you know, im a car enthusiast, i especially love the brand Mercedes-AMG.

My username is a refference to a small village in Germany called Affalterbach, where the base of AMG is located.

Star-Lord

My name well it's self explanatory. You know, you've see the movie. My next name is going back to the dark side of things. "Darth Something cool". Maybe I'll ask Voodoo to put a poll up in the Safehouse on regards to what my name will be - nothing gayish please.

ARTHUR.

Please don't, Voodoo.

Smooth Longsack

Self explanatory.

Kyrie

Kyrie : Coming from Kaibar and Riel

Riel is my ex username :')

My ex said, she used Riel as her Username because she like to watch Lord of The Rings (Me too)

if you watch LOTR then you must be know 'Riel' from Elf Race.

Kaibar is just miss spelling from 'Kaisar' in Indonesian Language.
It mean 'Emperor' in English Language
because Emperor generally recognized to be of a higher honour and rank than kings.. (See Wikipedia)

Someting like "i can beat everything even the Kings"

'wHy NoT KaiRie ?'

she said its not good, and then give me suggestion to change it to 'Kyrie' for more Simple Name

Already 2 years or more since we broke up, but still can't move on from that Username, something like 'Its part of me right now'

and no, im not Playing Basket Ball.