Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MisterMo

Possible Xliveless bug

MisterMo

So i dusted off IV a couple of days ago , installed it and installed patch 7 etc etc.
game ran fine and i got pretty good progress (I Had Installed xliveless and Zupper fps booster) and all that was in one session
closed the game and went to open it next morning and i get the Drunk camera anti piracy thingy , so i reinstalled the game today and it works fine , then i installed Xliveless again and the same thing happened , so i got the original XLive.dll and the game ran fine with no antipiracy methods whatsoever , so has anyone faced this kind of problem before with xliveless ?

kitanii

So i dusted off IV a couple of days ago , installed it and installed patch 7 etc etc.

game ran fine and i got pretty good progress (I Had Installed xliveless and Zupper fps booster) and all that was in one session

closed the game and went to open it next morning and i get the Drunk camera anti piracy thingy , so i reinstalled the game today and it works fine , then i installed Xliveless again and the same thing happened , so i got the original XLive.dll and the game ran fine with no antipiracy methods whatsoever , so has anyone faced this kind of problem before with xliveless ?

Do you run the GTAIV.exe or the launcher? Think you have to use the launcher.

SanLiberty
On 2/1/2018 at 11:33 PM, MisterMo said:

Did you pirate the game?