Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,589 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Journey_95

Top 5 worst crimes of the series?

Journey_95

CJ burying a poor construction worker for calling Kendl what she truly is....

I've never liked CJ, and that is one of my top reasons why.

One of the worst things a protagonist has done no doubt. Complete nonsense and a great example of Rockstar not really putting any real effort into the character. Dude is just inconsistent and random.

Algonquin Assassin

One of the worst things a protagonist has done no doubt. Complete nonsense and a great example of Rockstar not really putting any real effort into the character. Dude is just inconsistent and random.

Definitely. I could understand if she was assaulted or something and he wanted to teach the guy a lesson, but its inexcusable otherwise.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

Lock n' Stock

Anyone think the final mission in TLAD was bad? I mean you essentially had Johnny and the rest of The Lost breaking into a prison to massacre dozens of guards and police officers, just so he could take out Billy Grey. Johnny had to do something to shut him up, but still...

Am Shaegar

Yup. Same goes for the Three Leaf Clover mission - the massacre of so many officers begins for the sake of money.

Pedinhuh

5. CJ burying that one guy in cement for calling his sister a hoe.

4. Toni cutting up Giovanni Casa then delivering him as meat at his own store.

3. Donald Love and his cannibalism and necrophilia.

2. Toni becoming a domestic terrorist by blowing up a whole district, thus killing hundreds.

1. Rockstar abandoning their longtime SP fans to milk Online for their drug money.

Word.

Am Shaegar

Dead meat mission from LCS.

This is easily the worst crime committed by a protagonist. Casa didn't do anything wrong, other than not paying the protection money, again Toni's fault for trying to shame him in order to prove that he's a better man than Casa, just because Casa was wearing a diaper, like ..seriously? Even Toni's mother called him out on this nonsensical act.

Secondly, It was a pre planned murder, not something that seems like a reaction because Casa was either disrespectful to Toni or his mother, unlike in the mission Deconstruction where those workers were disrespectful to Kendl.

In fact, Toni's mom herself finds Casa a better man than Toni, and that his act of taking pictures brought shame to her, unlike in the mission Deconstruction, CJ has no history of giving any troubles to those site workers. Its the opposite actually, the workers are the ones causing troubles and problems for CJ's sister. So, a reaction was needed.

In case of Toni, such a reaction was totally unwarranted simply because someone wasn't paying the protection money, furthermore Casa didn't refuse to pay either.

Lastly, the method used in the mission. Toni attacks Casa and cuts his corpse using an axe :barf: (you can even listen the chopping sound) and then puts his body through the meat grinder. Yuckkkk.

Furthermore, Toni even delivers the meat to the restaurant for others to eat. :barf:

I don't know how anyone can be so stone hearted to justify this mission or don't find this act as the worst things a protagonist has done than the mission Deconstruction.

Edited by Am Shaegar

Sentinel Driver

I somewhat agree, but I don't blame CJ, I blame the game writers. CJ is a bit overprotective about his sister but I don't think that CJ would really go crazy like that just because someone cat called his sister. Look at Cesar Vialpando. He is dating Kendl and CJ resolved that situation peacefully and became good friends with Cesar. Anyway, I have feeling that some genius at r* had an idea that it would be funny if someone was buried in cement while in a porta potty. The writers quickly came up with the mission and were too lazy to write a better explanation of why CJ would bury someone in cement

VVipeSide

You guys already mentioned lots of stuff...Trevor killing Floyd n Debra.

Cj killing Mad Dogg's manager and his girlfriend.

But what came to my mind was poor

AIDEN O'MALLEY.

Niko kills him on Packie's and Derrick's orders. If you followed the story closely you'd know Derrick IS indeed a snitch and Packie knows it.

Poor Aiden.

CHARMANDER50

5. T-Bone,CJ,Toreno in EBay International Airport,when they destroy the package and eliminated the evidence.

4. Johnny K. and the The Lost MC raids the ASCFacility

to get rid of Billy Grey for turning state wit.

3.Eugene Reaper shoots Keane, Mcreary Brothers then killed Eugene in turn.

2.Claude killed Lee Chong on orders from Leone family.

1.Toni Cipriani killed Avery Carrington under order of

Donald Love.

eCola

Performing firefighter and paramedic missions.

MARKUS.

Toni committing a terrorist attack on Fort Staunton destroying the whole neighborhood because Donald Love wanted to build a skyscraper of the size of a dick in GTA 3 (by the way you can still see a wall from old Fort Staunton in GTA 3)

gtafaninwest

1) Claude and his accomplice being betrayed by Catalina at the LC Bank.

2) Maria cheating on Don Leone and lying that she had an affair with Claude, causing the mob to turn on him.

3) Amanda cheating Michael, going the whole 9 yards.

4) Debra treating Floyd like dirt.

5) Cockstar's abandonment of the SP fanbase and the GTA OGs.

DirtCheap

- Cold Carl burying a foreman alive in cement for insulting his sister

- Troublesome Tommy causing a rampage in Downtown Vice City

- Terrorist Toni exploding Fort Staunton, killing many innocent people in the process

- Torturous Trevor beating a guy with an assortment of instruments for information on a target

- Rude Rockstar not giving a sh*t about SP anymore

Lock n' Stock

Niko kills him on Packie's and Derrick's orders. If you followed the story closely you'd know Derrick IS indeed a snitch and Packie knows it.

Poor Aiden.

I always felt sorry for that guy to be honest. And the fact that you kill a bunch of LCPD/NOOSE guys just to steal the truck he's being transferred in, all because he was "talking sh*t" about Derrick.

Ertan Soner

Everything Trevor has done

Hmmm nice bike

Poor Aiden.

I always felt sorry for that guy to be honest. And the fact that you kill a bunch of LCPD/NOOSE guys just to steal the truck he's being transferred in, all because he was "talking sh*t" about Derrick.

And on top of that, if you use the rocket launcher, you basically end up blowing up a good portion of the tunnel and undoubtedly end up killing a bunch of civilians on top of the LCPD/NOOSE guys. I think that might actually be one of the few moments in the game where civilian lives are directly in danger due to what Niko is doing (the other being that bomb Faustin had him deliver to the garage in Bohan, I'm sure people walking or driving past would have been killed and I think sometimes the cutscene actually shows this, too) and hurting them is unavoidable.

Am Shaegar

Yup. Innocent lives are taken in the mission "Rigged to Blow" becuase of Niko's actions, devastatingly killing them on the spot. What really angers me is that the reason behind this horrible crime is yet again - money ( $700 ). I don't like when I'm forced to take innocent lives becuase the protagonist doesn't want to miss any chance of making some money.

H8brYTE.gif

Edited by Am Shaegar

Hmmm nice bike

To be fair though, Niko at first didn't know what he was going to be doing with the truck until Faustin told him, and it obviously came as a shock to him. He didn't think he'd be bombing anything. Of course, he still didn't refuse to do it after and followed through with the bombing for $700 (and probably to make sure that a bunch of angry Russians don't start coming after him and Roman).

2 or 3 people may have died, too, but Toni blew up Fort Staunton and caused massive explosions and building collapses for only $5000. Who knows how high the death toll was in that, but it almost certainly makes Niko's actions in "Rigged to Blow" for $700 and even Darko Brevic's betrayal of 11 guys for $1000 look like small peanuts in comparison.

denerys

Terrorist Tony is the worst!!! Enough said.

Johnny Spaz

Toni blowing up Fort Staunton hands down.

CoolMods
Posted (edited)
5. Catalina killing Asuka & shooting his buddy Miguel
4. Diaz killing Victor Vance
3. Toni cutting Casa to pieces, then selling his meat at his store
2. Trevor's trashass killing Johnny

1. GTA Online

Edited by CoolMods

Ondr4H

We can agree that Toni did some serious s*it, yet three years later cannot even collect protection money from Chinese laundry.

I doesnt feel comfortable playing LCS, this game wrote some twisted mind in my opinion.

Picadorito

I really don't know why people has many problems with Carl going to kill those workers in the construction site.

It was done to show how CJ besides being out for a long time still is a dangerous gangster, in fact when he buries the foreman with cement I'd guess it was put as a darkly comical kill, it's something that character like Wile E. Coyote would do to kill Road Runner, or Buzz Buzzard to kill Woody Woodpecker, or Bluto would do to kill Popeye in those 1930s cartoons...

It was done mostly to laugh about it I'd say. If anything it reminded me when I used to play Hammerin Harry in 1991 where the purpose of the game is killing construction workers.

Now I know the way Toni Cipriani kills Giovanni Casa is really gore, but IMO was reminicent of one of the early missions of Tommy Vercetti when he's given a chainsaw to chop another fatso.

Maybe that's how Trevor killed Floyd and his girlfriend too because of all that blood out there.

So yeah what a butchers Trevor, Tommy and Toni are, but don't forget the entire GTA series is about criminals, even those with a supposed high moral like Vic Vance or Niko will commit some heinous crime for a good money. :evilgrin: