Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,224 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jonny_Blaze

Hydra MC patch request GTA5 Online

Jonny_Blaze

Hello my name is Jonny Blaze and I saw some work on here for patches and was really impressed, some good Patch makers in here.

I would like to request a simple patch, preferably using the Hydra skull and tenticles(if you can find a cool one), with the name HYDRA as the top rocker with MC on the right side and with Sandy Shores as the bottom rocker and canadian flag on the left side.

Thanks a lot this is really much appreciated!!

Jonny Blaze

EpicnessInABox

sV7IPf3.png

Jonny_Blaze

Awesome!!

Thank u for the fast reply and work. I did forget to ask if I could

have the ranks done as well.

Can the bottom rocker say Sandy Shores, please. Also can the left and right patches not touch the middle logo, have a small space between them, same for the top and bottom rocker, is it just me or can I see stiching in the gap?

FOUNDER

PRESIDENT

VICE PRESIDENT

SGT AT ARMS

ROAD CAPTAIN

TAIL GUNNER

ENFORCER

I realize I didnt give u much to work with but this is awesome, if I coupd clean it up myself I would. Great work!.

I'll await your response and if others wanna try a different approach that would be great also 👍😀.

Thx fellas!

Jonny Blaze

EpicnessInABox

Awesome!!

Thank u for the fast reply and work. I did forget to ask if I could

have the ranks done as well.

Can the bottom rocker say Sandy Shores, please. Also can the left and right patches not touch the middle logo, have a small space between them, same for the top and bottom rocker, is it just me or can I see stiching in the gap?

FOUNDER

PRESIDENT

VICE PRESIDENT

SGT AT ARMS

ROAD CAPTAIN

TAIL GUNNER

ENFORCER

I realize I didnt give u much to work with but this is awesome, if I coupd clean it up myself I would. Great work!.

I'll await your response and if others wanna try a different approach that would be great also .

Thx fellas!

Jonny Blaze

I didn't realize those little mistakes lol. I guess that's what happens when you use photoshop while you're exhausted. I'll get it fixed, along with making the ranks.

Jonny_Blaze

Hey Epic, no worries man, either way it looks great. I appreciate your help in this. For future projects, since I dont own photoshop, is GIMP any good? Any tips or templates u can hook me up with after this is done?

Thanks

JB

EpicnessInABox

Hey Epic, no worries man, either way it looks great. I appreciate your help in this. For future projects, since I dont own photoshop, is GIMP any good? Any tips or templates u can hook me up with after this is done?

Thanks

JB

This is only my third week with photoshop. I have never personallly tried GIMP, and so far the only thing I am decent at are the crew emblems, primarily club patches. I still need to make the rank patches, but how does this look?

Here's the fix:

SGtz1lK.png

And here are the links to some resources and tutorials:

Graphics Designer Resourcers - http://gtaforums.com/topic/486263-graphics-designer-resources/

GFX Tutorial Archive - http://gtaforums.com/topic/385366-gfx-tutorial-archive/

The GFX Starters Guide - http://gtaforums.com/topic/385582-the-gfx-starters-guide/

Edited by EpicnessInABox

Jonny_Blaze

The top rocker is a bit crooked closer to the A of hydra but it looks amazing! I'll upload it to gtaemblems and see how it looks on a black jacket!

EpicnessInABox

Fixed.

w6vXwaK.png

vxD5Adv.pngds2BK6p.pngENZm1KK.pngQIPF7pe.pngfWutZba.pngMJLbaIL.pngYnRqydI.pngQqhfSwb.pngoZsEQVG.png

Edited by EpicnessInABox

Jonny_Blaze

Dang, I cant see the patch ingame on my jacket/Tshirt/Hoodie, the ones that allow custom emblem, all I see is a big black square. I uploaded using gtaemblems.com... I see it on my social as my crew emblem but its not working ingame. Any ideas?

EpicnessInABox

Dang, I cant see the patch ingame on my jacket/Tshirt/Hoodie, the ones that allow custom emblem, all I see is a big black square. I uploaded using gtaemblems.com... I see it on my social as my crew emblem but its not working ingame. Any ideas?

That happens sometimes. It tends to fix itself. I think it happens when R* is doing some sort of maintenance, I am not too sure. It'll be back to normal sooner or later.

Edited by EpicnessInABox

Jonny_Blaze

That happens sometimes. It tends to fix itself. I think it happens when R* is doing some sort of maintenance, I am not too sure. It'll be back to normal sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply, I got the same from gta emblems. Rockstar needs to fix their sh*t 😉😀

EpicnessInABox

Thanks for the reply, I got the same from gta emblems. Rockstar needs to fix their sh*t

Well, enjoy your emblem. If you need anything else, you can either DM me or make another thread. I'm all for helping our community.

Jonny_Blaze

Thx Epic, issues have been fixed, maybe it just needed more time to render ingame... Looks great!! I'll try and post a screenshot so u can see ur work in all its glory

EpicnessInABox

Thx Epic, issues have been fixed, maybe it just needed more time to render ingame... Looks great!! I'll try and post a screenshot so u can see ur work in all its glory

Sounds good, bro. I'm glad you like it!

Jonny_Blaze

Fixed.

w6vXwaK.png

Hello,

Well since we have grown and we are now not only an MC, I would like to update the look of the patch. Maybe make it a bit simpler and take out the MC and Sandy Shores.

Add both the Canadian flag and USA flag at the bottom where the bottom rocker would be, we can leave Hydra at the top its fine (can you also make one without Hydra lettering, just logo and both flags?) just to compare.

Thanks so much :)

JB

Edited by Jonny_Blaze