Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Gaming Screenshots Gallery


Creme_Brulee

Recommended Posts

save_14.png

 

341d4892-7306-4a98-aded-0b7646936682.png

 

44d17e37-6de5-4c87-b94d-42d25627d5ed.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, DEADWOODZ said:

(Can't seem to stop taking shots, every corner i get around is a photo opportunity).

Nice screens man. Those images remind me of Blade Runner 2049. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

MAFIA: DEFINITIVE EDITION

 

- Really enjoying this, brings back so many memories. Did the ultra wide cutscene hex-edit, but it's kinda wonky. Got a bit of cropping in the top and bottom during in-engine cutscenes, and pre-rendered ones are stretched, but still makes for some cool wide shots. :) 

 

AZ_MAFIA_01.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_04.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_06.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_07.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_10.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_12.jpg

 

AZ_MAFIA_11.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Halo 3: ODST (via The Master Chief Collection)

Oh man, I just love this game. It just proves that you don't have to play as Master Chief to make a good Halo game (and Reach proved that point furthermore).(also, spoilers - kind of.)

 

HOIObUw.png

 

D4s99zp.png

 

szsSJaA.png

 

uqknEob.png

 

kjONOyD.png

 

vZ5fYZS.png

 

913GmLH.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jason said:

 

(last batch for now, this game is a virtual photographers wet dream tho)

 

I've got to try this out again, since the update. Had a few issues since my last install being it crashing on the menu and what not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

I've got to try this out again, since the update. Had a few issues since my last install being it crashing on the menu and what not.

I tried it in 2017 when they were starting to get going properly with the updates and got maybe 20-25 hours out of it, but I tried it again since the most recent update about a week ago and I've been hooked. It's an explorers wet dream, lots to earn and unlock as well. It is fairly repetitive but I've had a lot of fun just chilling out doing stuff while watching stuff on the other monitor etc. They've said they have another update (likely a smaller one) coming later this year too and that even the recent update is still laying foundations for future content. All of this being free DLC, no monetisation anywhere, which is... refreshing, lol.

 

Also the game has lowkey one of the absolute best soundtracks of the generation.

 

They also sometime between 2017 and 2020 fixed the ultrawide support, no more zoomed in 16:19 rubbish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

I tried it in 2017 when they were starting to get going properly with the updates and got maybe 20-25 hours out of it, but I tried it again since the most recent update about a week ago and I've been hooked. It's an explorers wet dream, lots to earn and unlock as well. It is fairly repetitive but I've had a lot of fun just chilling out doing stuff while watching stuff on the other monitor etc. They've said they have another update (likely a smaller one) coming later this year too and that even the recent update is still laying foundations for future content. All of this being free DLC, no monetisation anywhere, which is... refreshing, lol.

Yeah, straight refund for me at launch lmao.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

Also the game has lowkey one of the absolute best soundtracks of the generation.

 

They also sometime between 2017 and 2020 fixed the ultrawide support, no more zoomed in 16:19 rubbish.

Solid soundtrack, ye.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Yeah, straight refund for me at launch lmao.

Yea I never touched it then cause I think everyone saw that trainwreck coming, I picked it up on sale when I bought it, it's definitely worth the 15 quid or so it goes for these days in sales. More fleshed out progression, improved planet generation and variety, freighters, planet based vehicles, farming, building, co-op. My hope for a future update is they do what they did for planets in the latest update and add a whole bunch of variety to how ships look cause some of the ship designs are getting a bit tired but yea man, full redemption arc for Hello Games with how they've stuck to it and turned it around and all for free.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites




The Crew 2

                                                      RqQelDR.jpg

 

Assassin's Creed Origins
lx5YkJt.jpg

 

Fallout 76
3zsFo99.jpg

 

 

Just some random screenshots of games I've been playing recently.

Edited by KogerOnControls
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.