Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,853 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Begoo

What are you studying?

Begoo

Do you got o middle school/high school or college? What do you study, what field, do you like it or not, is it hard, are teachers/professors good or bad?

DOUGL4S1

I'm planning to take a Mechanical Engineering test to go to a college next year, but that would mean digging knowledge that was burried in my brain for about 5 years, and I still haven't found courage to start studying yet.

Sanches

Ended up with logistician education. Yet never had a chance to use this.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

German and History, but i have mostly mediocre grades :/

I like German but i'm not sure why i chose History

make total destroy

fuk school steal commodities and eat out of the trash

MarshDanni

Studying Law, about to finish the first semester. Thank God I passed all the classes, but the second semester comes out with a class called Roman Private Law which is infamous in my country for being the hardest class to pass while studying Law. Basically if you could pass that you can go through all 5 years of college without much issue.

Matrelith

^Funny, Roman Private Law was surprisingly doable during my time at law school. Then again I liked studying and discussing the old texts that were part of the course.

MarshDanni

^Funny, Roman Private Law was surprisingly doable during my time at law school. Then again I liked studying and discussing the old texts that were part of the course.

Well during my first semster I had a History of Law class and I found it really interesting, especially since the professor was amazing at teaching the subject, however I can't deny that I'm kinda nervous regarding Roman Law. Older colleagues who passed the subject and are on 3rd and 4th year say the hardest thing in their 1st year was the Roman Law

Matrelith

Well during my first semster I had a History of Law class and I found it really interesting, especially since the professor was amazing at teaching the subject, however I can't deny that I'm kinda nervous regarding Roman Law. Older colleagues who passed the subject and are on 3rd and 4th year say the hardest thing in their 1st year was the Roman Law

The first part sounds familiar. History of law was given by one of the older professors when I took it. He was really passionate about history and could tell great stories about the different subjects. This really helped with studying it myself, plus it made the classes all the more enjoyable.

Good luck to you!

Skeever

I was originally majoring in Criminal Justice but, after my first semester, I began to have doubts about the usefulness of such a degree, looked up some stuff online, and was essentially "converted" to the world of computer science by the below YouTuber in less than 6 minutes.

I've never before had such a drastic change of opinion in such a short period of time. Needless to say, I'm enjoying this field well enough, and look forward to learning more about it. I'll probably become a regular at the Programming subforum before long.

Algonquin Assassin

Im studying I.T majoring digital entertainment. Used to study Earth Sciences, but changed programs as it was a bit too much. Enjoy I.T. I have worked on various gaming/media projects with some web design and operating systems/network administration.

I have also studied Ancient Roman history and film studies on the side as electives as I find it keeps me mellow without being overly stressed out. I love it. Hoping to wrap it up in the next couple of years. Ive been at university longer than I was in high school. It was rough the first couple of years, but persistence has paid off I feel.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

sivispacem

Until I do a PhD, I've finished my formal education. Doing lots of professional qualifications though. Next one likely to be Certified Incident Response Manager or the GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware.

testicle swapper

Network and security. It's driving me crazy.

Arrows to Athens

I'm studying music as of now in college. I'm not sure if I will progress further onto another course, but if I don't, I might go to uni. I also want to do acting in the near future.

Mister Pink

Digital Marketing and SEO, UX design and have education in photography and media production.

Edited by Mister Pink

ProKiller93

studying is for nerds

MyNameHere

I wanna try Psychology in next months, but I drop Business Administration and get bored in one week because here in my country University sucks and only money they matters and don't teach good, even some teachers don't know what the hell they're are doing in class and is a waste of time and money.

I like to study things in my own, like photographer, painting, etc.

Edited by spectre07

FukNRekd

I'm studying Phantom Customs and Vagners. Probably my next two purchases.

Skeever

I wanna try Psychology in next months

I took an introductory course in Psychology last semester, and absolutely loved it. I had a great professor, and apply much of what I learned from that class to my day-to-day life. I'd probably be working towards a degree in Psychology right now if said degrees were more valued by employers, simply because I enjoyed learning about it so much.

I drop Business Administration and get bored in one week because here in my country University sucks and only money they matters and don't teach good, even some teachers don't know what the hell they're are doing in class and is a waste of time and money.

I hear you. I'm taking a Communications course as an elective right now, and I've learned f*ck all over the last five weeks. The text we're using in that class has short chapters and contains general knowledge stuff, so the professor blabs about herself most of the time during lectures, and the assignments each week are rather stupid. It looks like it'll be an easy "A", but it's a pretty worthless course, otherwise.

I have a few Business Administration courses I'll eventually have to take as prerequisites for my degree, so here's hoping they go better than yours. Was the material very difficult?

CHARMANDER50

I took up some el engineering , some political sciences

right now i've finished my course. I run my own empresa.

Vitalize

Right now im a senior in high school. I dont have a homeroom so i have 2 career classes

Period 1 - Culinary Arts

Period 2 - Culinary Arts

Period 3 - Radio and TV

Period 4 - Radio and TV

Period 5 - Government

Period 6 - Weight Lifting

Period 7 - Renegades (English class)

Period 8 - Math

Im attending a local community college this fall and im going to major in Visual Communications and then hopefully get a career in a news studio, and HOPEFULLY please god hopefully land in a position of helping film for major motion pictures. Wish me luck :)