Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,920 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Martin_Strada

The Gangster's Underground

Martin_Strada

Progress Status: Still under heavy production

logo.jpg

Big thanks to MartZ2 for the logo!

jmh-extra.regular.png

Welcome DYOM'ers, this is your old buddy Martin_Strada, also known as StradaBoy designing a new mission pack, this is gonna be the first MP on Martin_Strada's profile.

I've been bored to design those 2 storylines who everyone knows it, so yeah. Go down for more information.

jmh-extra.regular.png

In this mission pack, you will play as ballas member Lucas Green, he was served in Ballas for 3 years and then, Lucas flight to Liberty City for 5 years. After those 5 years, when he came to his hometown hood, he saw some strange activities in Ballas territory, dealers are everywhere, now Lucas has to fight the gangs to bring back the strong gang: ''Front Yard Ballas''. In this mission pack, you will fight with your enemies, like Grove Street, Crack Dealers, Aztecas, and Vagos. Lucas's friend and Balla members will help you to kill the enemies. You will get a task from your taskmates, or with your friends. Play it and enjoy! :D

jmh-extra.regular.png

Lucas Green:

He's the main protagonist in this mission pack. He's will attack with gangs, cops and with people.

Interests: Respect, Money, Strength.

His Vehicle: Esperanto

Jack O-Dawg:

He's the Lucas' best old friend, he likes to be in this city and he has some emotional problems.

Interests: Driving, Smoking, Killing.

His Vehicle: Voodoo

T-Philip:

He also was known as Philip Jay. He was in San Fierro and left Ballas for 2 years, and then he came back to Los Santos and meet his friends in Ballas turf.

Interests: Playing, Drinking, Cars.

His Vehicle: Savanna

Aiden Green:

He's Lucas' brother, he's stronger than him. He always gets mad, when his brother is stronger than him, but he's not.

Interests: Money, Agility, Driving.

His Vehicle: Blade

Dawson:

He's the leader of the gang ''Front Yard Ballas''. He doesn't like when his members stab him in the back, he's serious. He grew into the gang culture and got his PhD from it with a little overstatement. He is a typical suburban thug, who doesn't knows, and doesn't wants to know anything else out of his neighbourhood. He got pretty made from gangbanging, got his own big house, a store in East Los Santos, and a good reputation in the Ballas, which he represents 24/7/365.

Interests: Speeches, Killing, Extortion.

His Vehicle: Tahoma

jmh-extra.regular.png

1. DEMO

Please play my missions, and feedback them! THANK YOU!

People, this topic is in progress, be patient, until I update more of topic features.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Nuddle King

Nice topic Martin.Good luck on this MP.

xghostx

Honestly you need screenshot or at least a cover if you want people to be interested, and there are to many words.

Martin_Strada

Honestly you need screenshot or at least a cover if you want people to be interested, and there are to many words.

Well, did you saw what I writed?

People, this topic is in progress, be patient, until I update more of topic features.

Nuddle King

Am interested with the plot,I don't think people need to see screenshots of this MP while its didn't start.Give Martin a break guys.

Martin_Strada

Am interested with the plot,I don't think people need to see screenshots of this MP while its didn't start.Give Martin a break guys.

Well, it's gonna be sh*t topic when there's no logos or something like that.

CrisPK

Working on 3 projects in the same time looks like you really put much effort in designing :O It's good to see someones working so hard here. ;)

But about missionpacks I have a few words.

In this mission pack, you will play as ballas member Lucas Green, he was served in Ballas for 3 years and then, Lucas flight to Liberty City for 5 years. After those 5 years, when he came to his hometown hood, he saw some strange activities in Ballas territory, dealers are everywhere, now Lucas has to fight the gangs to bring back the strong gang: ''Front Yard Ballas''. In this mission pack, you will fight with your enemies, like Grove Street, Crack Dealers, Aztecas, and Vagos. Lucas's friend and Balla members will help you to kill the enemies. You will get a task from your taskmates, or with your friends. It will consist about 3 chapters included all counted 8 missions.

Overall I marked with red font things that in my opinion show story from original GTA SA storyline. CJ left to Liberty City and came back after 5 years to see his gang is almost nothing. One of first missions is to deal with crack dealers cuz they sell drugs to your homies which makes your gang weaker and finish is that originally we fight with all of those gangs in GTA itself. So for my this will look like original GTA SA storyline but from view of ballas member instead of CJ which makes it interesting somehow. Good luck :cookie:

MartZ2

Too many words? Lol.

Martin_Strada

Working on 3 projects in the same time looks like you really put much effort in designing :O It's good to see someones working so hard here. ;)

But about missionpacks I have a few words.

In this mission pack, you will play as ballas member Lucas Green, he was served in Ballas for 3 years and then, Lucas flight to Liberty City for 5 years. After those 5 years, when he came to his hometown hood, he saw some strange activities in Ballas territory, dealers are everywhere, now Lucas has to fight the gangs to bring back the strong gang: ''Front Yard Ballas''. In this mission pack, you will fight with your enemies, like Grove Street, Crack Dealers, Aztecas, and Vagos. Lucas's friend and Balla members will help you to kill the enemies. You will get a task from your taskmates, or with your friends. It will consist about 3 chapters included all counted 8 missions.

Overall I marked with red font things that in my opinion show story from original GTA SA storyline. CJ left to Liberty City and came back after 5 years to see his gang is almost nothing. One of first missions is to deal with crack dealers cuz they sell drugs to your homies which makes your gang weaker and finish is that originally we fight with all of those gangs in GTA itself. So for my this will look like original GTA SA storyline but from view of ballas member instead of CJ which makes it interesting somehow. Good luck :cookie:

I really glad for your advice, your such a bloody good man who tells everything.

Too many words? Lol.

Well, it's not too many.

Nuddle King

Now am interested too much by seeing the Play-able Character Lucas skin in The Logo,can't wait to play first mission.

Chaos17

Goodluck with that.

But don't you think, you should change the beginning of the story a little? So it doesn't look similar like the real game storyline...

Martin_Strada

Now am interested too much by seeing the Play-able Character Lucas skin in The Logo,can't wait to play first mission.

It's coming soon, be patient!

Goodluck with that.

But don't you think, you should change the beginning of the story a little? So it doesn't look similar like the real game storyline...

Nah, gonna leave like that. To make people interesting.

Hdxt_Hardluck

Intresting.

Martin_Strada

Intresting.

Thanks for your simple support!

Edited by Martin_Strada

Martin_Strada

The 1st mission is in progress. The mission will have a lot of action, so get ready, homie!

Martin_Strada

The 1st mission is out:

The bloody return.

Edited by Martin_Strada

DeAdLy PyThOn

Same as the name of Filip's Story 1st mission.

Nevermind, gonna play this.

Nuddle King

Good mission pal,But The Bloody return name from Filip Series,Did you steal idea and skin of the playable character?

Martin_Strada

! REVEAL GAMEPLAY IS OUT !

Martin_Strada

--BUMP--

Yasir_RFL

HA! Another work of Hard life. Well,Good luck bro.I love to play it. BTW It's story is similar to CJ's original story.

Martin_Strada

HA! Another work of Hard life. Well,Good luck bro.I love to play it. BTW It's story is similar to CJ's original story.

Thanks Yasir, don't forget to rate it!

GTA San Andreas Missio

Martin,

Make it a Storyline rather than MP...

Nuddle King

He have many SL,So he make this an MP.

Martin_Strada

Martin,

Make it a Storyline rather than MP...

I planned to make MP, cuz starting a lot of SL's will be miserable, because you changed DSL file and some triggers don't even work, so that's why I'm making this an MP mode. Hope you understand. :D

Martin_Strada

2nd mission is out! 2. The gun invasion

Martin_Strada

3rd mission is in progress, it will be done today or tomorrow.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Nuddle King

The 2nd Missions was nice,Keep it up :D

Martin_Strada

The 2nd Missions was nice,Keep it up :D

Thanks, man. As far I can tell you, in the 3rd mission will be a stealth and mayhem mission. This might be a long mission I think, now my mission is in progress and now it's 35 objectives, those all objectives are still cutscenes. Maybe I will send some screenshots until I did 70% mission.

Nuddle King

Good work then!But what you mean by"Still under heavy production"?