Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,802 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Brysonwedding

GTA 5 PS4 ONLINE ROLEPLAY SERVER

Shawn_Griffin

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Shawn

PSN: Krazykiller39

Role Play experience: None. I Watch a lot of Bay Area Buggs and Polecat and now Im really interested in trying out some RP.

In Character (IC)

Name: Todd Mash

Job/Career/Money Source: Drug dealer

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Todd got put out on his own after he wanted to live at home with his parents until he was 30. Now lives in a small trailer and is struggling to make a living. Convicted of numerous crimes, such as assault, possession of narcotics, destruction of property, and theft. These crimes made it to where no one wants to hire him. Later in life, he wants to become rich and own nice cars and such, but for now, he has to work the streets.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Todd has short bursts of anger at times, but only when he hasnt taken his meds! He is kind most of the time.

Vehicle:

Vapid Dominator

JR2k18

Reposting in the hopes that this will get seen

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Joshua Reid

PSN: JoshuaJR2K17

Role Play experience: every other weekend

In Character (IC)

Name: Jason Cloete

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal work, heists/robberies, drug trafficking/human trafficking

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): when Jason was roughly 13, his parents divorced and both neglected him. He was forced to live on the streets of Los Santos, to earn some sort of income to keep him going, he started the life of crime, and is now making millions, but he wants to change his ways with the world and become a police officer to get rid of the crime.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): depressed because of the loss of his parents.

Vehicle: (Matte Black) Declasse Sabre Turbo.

Photograph (If available):

CEFsaaan

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Oleg
PSN: CEFsaaan
Role Play experience: Few role play (in game scenarios) with friends in GTA V and GTA IV.

Discord: #6755

In Character (IC)

Name: Igor Kotovskiy (nickname: Kot)
Job/Career/Money Source: Russian mob, provides security to businesses, gun runner.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

Past: Igor was involved with mafia in Moscow, Russia. He became a thief in law and fled to the US to escape the prison. Due to his criminal past, he had some connections with Liberty City Russian mafia, who helped him with citizenship documents. Igor moved to Los Santos to start and operate his own mafia.

Present: Igor is recruiting new members to join the Russian mafia in Los Santos. He runs the guns and provides protection to businesses.

Future: Igor's goal is to be the head of a functioning political mafia (mafia that is involved with politicians, police, etc), and be a criminal mastermind.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Always serious and paranoid about being "taken out" (killed).
Vehicle: Oracle Ubermacht and Benefector Dubsta.

the foxtrot
Posted (edited)

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Robin
PSN: Robinthegamer123
Role Play experience:not much, mostly from youtubers like bay area buggs and polecat

In Character (IC)

Name: Mathias Gremory
Job/Career/Money Source: middle level ciminal/shady jobs/hitman/civilian
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Mathias grew up in a orphanage, he was bullied and looked down on by the other children beacuse they saw him as weak and little. some time later he ran away and joined a mob to earn som money by doing small jobs for them. after years of working for the mob and getting enough money from them he destroyed them from the inside and fled to los santos. he has become a ghost in the criminal underworld since no one has seen his face and is just climbing higher up the ladder by doing jobs from robbing banks to assassinations. but he wishes for a quieter life.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): calm and cold(almost emontienless) when at work, good faker(like faking facial expressions), caring to those close to him.
Vehicle: gauntlet

Edited by the foxtrot

steelersfan2345
Posted (edited)

Name: Dalton 

PSN: steelersfans2345(lowkey wish i could change it lmao)

Role play experience: Used to have lobbies where we would roleplay with my friends

(IC) would like to switch between cop and criminal if possible

Name: Dalton(many allibis)

Bio: joined the military right out of high school. Came back to the states couple years later and struggled finding a job. Started hanging around drug dealers and people affiliated in the mafia and later became the leader of a gang known as the  american mariana and are rivals with the lost and the ballas and have an alliance with the families. Gun running is main source of income and as well as selling drugs as well as prostition The front for this income is larger stock holder in many companies and ownership of a dock.

Personality: Strict, angry when things aren’t done right, usually layed back unless things are done correctly, very good liar, emotionless even those he cares about when sacrifices are needed in order to keep control and sustainability of gang.

Vehicle: sports car or luxury

Edited by steelersfan2345

Rectro
Posted (edited)
On 1/25/2018 at 12:05 PM, Brysonwedding said:

Hi there! We are looking for active role players! We run the roleplay on ps4, and we do host sessions regularly. We have our own custom money system, and store system. At the moment you can buy any item you see inside of the 24/7 convenient stores. We also have custom jobs available! We run all of this off of the app called discord. If you wish to join fill out this application. You will be contacted if there are any questions or concerns, and if you're accepted we will add you to the discord

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Cris

PSN:vanoss737

Role Play experience: Have played in two other roleplay servers but both servers have been closed and im looking for a new one

In Character (IC) Larry

Name: Larry Brook

Job/Career/Money Source: Body Guard

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Hard working body guard who is kook for someone to work for who pays good 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Nice but when attacked turns on you

Vehicle: Elegy RH8

Edited by Rectro
Didnt make sence

ToxicSparkerMGAC
On 1/29/2018 at 10:58 PM, ronelza1 said:

OOC

Name: Ronelza

PSN: ronelza1

Role Play experience: Nil

IC

Name: Ronelza

Career: Unemployed

Bio: My parents died when I was really young which lead me to living on the streets. I had an aunty who helped me get through school but the sadness of not having parents pushed me to rebel and feel hopeless and unable to keep down a job. Hopefully someone will help me out and offer me a job so I can get off the streets for good...

Vehicle: Principe Nemesis (My aunty is holding this till I get a job!)

Interested in a Military Role play crew instead?

On 6/3/2018 at 4:06 PM, Rectro said:

Interested in a military role play crew? We do in fact use discord

remix1242004
On 1/25/2018 at 8:05 PM, Brysonwedding said:

Hi there! We are looking for active role players! We run the roleplay on ps4, and we do host sessions regularly. We have our own custom money system, and store system. At the moment you can buy any item you see inside of the 24/7 convenient stores. We also have custom jobs available! We run all of this off of the app called discord. If you wish to join fill out this application. You will be contacted if there are any questions or concerns, and if you're accepted we will add you to the discord

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Remek

PSN:remix1242004 

Role Play experience:non but I'm keen on getting some and will try to RP to my best ability 

In Character (IC)

Name:Mike

Job/Career/Money Source:

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Criminal/worker just finished school don't have too much money so trying to make some more in legal/illegal ways but things are going good. Likes to party with friends has been stopped for records driving before never been in jail or caught doing a crime. Over all a a good funny guy to talk to but gets a weird idea here and there. Planing on making more money with time and getting a house a nice cat and maybe an business 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):chilled guy likes to party good send of humour friendly(most of the time) likes to joke around.

Vehicle:Karin 190z

SculptShanghai

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Brian

PSN:SculptShanghai

Role Play experience:none

In Character (IC)

Name:Will Argo

Job/Career/Money Source:Outlaw Biker

My father started an outlaw motorcycle club that soon killed him and mother. At a young age the club took me in and raised me to one day become the president of our chapter. My club is all I have so I put them before anything. I tend to be less violent than other members, but can be quick to pull a trigger under certain circumstances.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):

Kind hearted, impulsive, intelligent 

Vehicle:Nightblade, Western Zombie chopper 

Enigma71810

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Christopher Arnold

PSN: Black_Rose5308

Role Play experience: None but I have watched a lot of videos. 

In Character (IC)

Name: Pajeet Gooshna

Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Pajeet has recently moved to America with his Capuchin Monkey in hopes of a new start. He is very pro American and hopes to one day become an entrepreneur. 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Endearing and Patriotic 

Vehicle:RUNE CHEBUREK

commander_snow04

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Dante

PSN: commander_snow04

Role Play experience: I've played alot of roleplaying games my whole life, and I just love them. I was watching some videos on Youtube and I thought it'd be really fun. So I hope I can join this community.

In Character (IC)

Name: Dante

Job/Career/Money Source: Police Force

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Just hoping to have a great career with the Police Force.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy most of the time but sometimes pretty mad.

Vehicle: Regular Police Car

Realestlilkevsz
Posted (edited)

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out of Character (OCC)

Name: Kevs

PSN: Realestlilkevsz

Role Play Experience: Never gotten the chance to do RP, but watch a lot of DOJ GTA from Bay Area Biggs, Polecat, and Jeff Favignano on YouTube. Very interested and would love to join the community.

In Character (IC)

Name: Kevin Banks

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal/Civilian

Bio: College Grad that likes racing, As of now Unemployed and an Ex-motorcross stunt man, plans on becoming CEO of a Import/Export company. Looking for work, and is a car enthusiast. Spends most of his time working on his Futo and Sultan. Has a house in Vinewood Hills because his grandpa recently past away and he inherited some money and the house.

Personality: Normal has some anger issues though.

Vechicle: Futo/Sutan RS

Photograph:

Discord: Realestlilkevsz#1831

Edited by Realestlilkevsz

RobotRebel
Posted (edited)

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Adam D

PSN: RobotRebel

Role Play experience: It has been hard to find servers, so unfortunately I have none

Discord: RobotRebel#9065

In Character (IC)

Name: Badis ben Yusef (Real name) or Asrani (Pseudonym)

Job/Career/Money Source: Gunrunning, drug dealing, and occasionally robbing a local store when bored.

Bio: Originally from Morocco, Badis was born of King Hassan II and Lalla Fatima bint Qaid Ould Hassan Amhourak. However, he was not purposefully conceived and therefore was disowned by his father. His mother, on the other hand, stayed close to him and on his 13th birthday told him the truth about his ancestry. Badis felt betrayed and vented his frustration by committing small, occasional crimes around his town. This behaviour worsened until he accidentally killed a shop owner while robbing the store at gunpoint. His father always paid plenty for his bail, but this time Badis had gone too far and his father would not pay the bail this time.

Upon hearing this, Badis quickly fled to Panama in Central America where he got a job as a guard at the Panama Canal. However, trouble continued to follow him. Members of the cartel offered him large amounts of money to turn a blind eye to their operations and allow them passage through the canal. Over time, Badis gained a positive relationship with the cartel and often did small jobs for those who passed through. 

Badis became acquainted with a certain 'newbie' cartel member who offered him a small amount of cocaine for free. Having a 'bad boy' streak, Badis accepted the gift. He didn't have to think long before he decided not to use the cocaine, but instead to sell it. Badis quit his job at the Panama Canal and pursued a life of crime in the North Coast Cartel along with his new connections.

Fast forward a few years and Badis (who was now going by the pseudonym 'Asrani') had solidified his position in the cartel as reliable and persistent. However, things took a turn for the worst after the collapse of the North Coast Cartel in 2004. Asrani was an unknown name and face outside of the cartel, so he took refuge in the USA hoping that he would not be investigated if he no longer lived in Panama.

Asrani used his wealth to take himself straight to Los Santos, the hub of easy-to-manipulate lower class and aspiring criminals with no special qualities. He knew that he could make a name for himself in LS. He has gone through a lot, but this is where his story truly starts.

Personality: Cold and calculated, with high ambitions to become a feared drug lord

Vehicle: Dinka Jester

Edited by RobotRebel

Advents_
On 1/25/2018 at 3:05 PM, Brysonwedding said:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Davis

PSN: Advents_

Role Play experience: None

In Character (IC)

Name: Randy

Job/Career/Money Source: He work for a mining company in Blair County and training to be a LSPD Officer

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): His goals are to work in the Police force and has had a very troubling past. coming from a set of parents that divorced when they he was 12 and never really had a childhood. 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Funny at times

but means business 

Vehicle: Sandking XL

Oscar269
Posted (edited)

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Oscar

PSN: Oscarlucio269472

Role Play experience: None on gta 5

In Character (IC)

Name: Chapo

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Been on the streets all my life the life of a criminal is in me.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Angry and depressed about my past.

Vehicle: Rune Cheburek

Edited by Oscar269

Bosskiller46083

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Jeremiah Andrews
PSN: bosskiller46083 
Role Play experience: Only in gta5

In Character (IC)

Name: Blake Findley 
Job/Career/Money Source: Mafia leader
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Suffers from depression and it's hard for him to control his temper he's not afraid to kill anybody that gets in his way (i was hoping I could become a mafia leader if that is ok with you) 
Vehicle:  Buccaneer
Photograph (If available):

NickProGamer18

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Nick

PSN: TheKING_inFIFA

Role Play experience: no personal experience but watched a lot of youtubers playing it

In Character (IC)

Name:Nick

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): born in Italy Naples Son of one of the most dangerous Mafia leader when I was 16 my whole family was killed by a rival mafia gang that after the extermination they move to Los Santos and with no family members left I moved to my uncle that also lives in Los Santos. Now I'm searching for clues where the rival gang that killed my family hides to take my revenge while in becoming one of the most wanted criminals. My future goal is to make my own gang and become the king of Los Santos 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): calm smart loyal but when someone talks bad about my friends or family i get really angry and aggressive

Vehicle: Declasse Vigero

Edited by NickProGamer18

davidmiinda123
On 1/25/2018 at 3:05 PM, Brysonwedding said:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: David

PSN: davdavidmiinda123

Role Play experience: Yes many servers

In Character (IC)

Name: Billy Badass

Job/Career/Money Source: Robber

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): went to jail for GTA, killed brother in car accident as a setup, hurts people who look at him funny, jackass, no temper

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Angry

Vehicle: Oracle XS

TastyTreez

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Matt Reid
PSN: TastyTreez
Role Play experience: zip zero polecat buggs

In Character (IC) 

Name: Tucker Slow
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi
Bio  Enjoys cannabis daily. With occasional breaking and entering on rich homes, uses revenue to feed homeless people.  
Personality : Stoner with a boner
Vehicle: Taxi

krispychicharron

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Gricel

PSN: Kripsychicharron

Role Play experience: No real experience, but I've been watching GTA role-play streams for a couple months now.

In Character (IC)

Name: Sammantha Gomez

Job/Career/Money Source: Working at the police station as a secretary, If that's not possible then just a secretary in an office building.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Sammantha grew up in a large family. Her parents were both lawyers so she was pressured to become a lawyer as well, but she knew that once she took her bar exam she would be stuck in Florida as a family attorney(like her family). So Sammantha moves to Los Santos to pursue a career as a criminal lawyer away from the influence of her family. 

Present- working in a office and trying to get into law school

Future - Meet a lawyer who can mentor her, working in/owning a law firm.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Sam is shy but has a big personality. She's scared because she's not used to making her own decisions without her family. She is enthusiastic and determined.

Vehicle: Dominator, Oracle