2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Best Drivers in The Series (Protagonists Edition only)?

Prasdana21

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drivers (Protagonists Edition only)

• Claude
    • Carl Johnson
    • Franklin Clinton
    • Huang Lee
    • Mike (GTA Advance)
    • Other Protagonists

Well title. My list is only contained with Protagonists who works the best as Drivers in my opinion. You can named other protagonists who aren't in the list/pool as well. Here's my list:

1. Franklin Clinton: A pure Getaway Driver. He's able to survive from military onslaught with a Dime. Not to mention, The Army had a few Rhinos as well.

2. Carl Johnson: He beat Claude and Cesar who are Street Racers. He's basically a Franklin prototype in the term of Driving.

3. Claude: He got the job done when Joey Leone hired as a Getaway Driver. He's a street racer after all.

4. Huang Lee: He's able to compete with the best Street Racers in the city and smashed their cars with ease.

5. Mike (GTA Advance): He participated in Liberty City Street Races. Make him one of the best Drivers in the series.

HM: Johnny Klebitz (would love to put him in the list if he likes to drive cars as well), Toni Cipriani (has a few cool moments with cars), and Luis Lopez (pretty much the best driver out of IV trio although he's more of a Pilot).

Algonquin Assassin

Claude, Tommy, Toni, Vic, Niko, Johnny, Luis, Huang Lee, Michael and Franklin.

Franklin just because he has the special ability.

ArmyRaidFail404

Franklin is literally the definition of the 'driver' archetype. He was always on getaway and can easily dominate in the street races. He also has the ability to magically have sharper driving reflexes.

Claude and CJ in my opinion. These two went head to head in one of the longest and challenging race ever with cj winning by a thin margin.

ArmyRaidFail404

Claude and CJ in my opinion. These two went head to head in one of the longest and challenging race ever with cj winning by a thin margin.

If I may ask, when was this long challenging race, where CJ won by a thin margin?

If I may ask, when was this long challenging race, where CJ won by a thin margin?in San Andreas mission "Farewell, My Love" Edited by ksk575
  • Like 1

Ryder says CJ's always crashing cars, Roman always jokes of Niko's driving too, so sorry but they aren't the best drivers :p

DhF4CUK7S5mrQmZkTLK8DA.png

Lemoyne outlaw

franklin of course. his ability shows that he is skilled. just like michaels special ability. michael is a good shot.

universetwisters

People voting for claude are duuumb because he lost a race with CJ

OT - Hillary

The 3D trio as they have won many races

Claude, Tommy, Toni, Vic, Niko, Johnny, Luis, Huang Lee, Michael and Franklin.

We get it, you don’t like San Andreas
  • Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

We get it, you don’t like San Andreas

I'm not the only one that voted for more than one protagonist excluding CJ so why do you care if I don't like San Andreas? That's irrelevant to this thread.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

Ryder says CJ's always crashing cars, Roman always jokes of Niko's driving too, so sorry but they aren't the best drivers :p

LOL, I didn't remember that jokes when I was making this thread to be honest xD

Well, I'd say that he WAS a bad driver before he beat Cesar and Claude. Well, "Was", so he might improved his Driving Skills at some point before he beat Cesar in the Street Race, lol.

Agree about Niko though, hence why I didn't even put him in Honorable Mentions, lol.

We get it, you dont like San Andreas

I'm not the only one that voted for more than one protagonist excluding CJ so why do you care if I don't like San Andreas? That's irrelevant to this thread.

Im saying that because you mentioned a protagonist from every GTA excluding SA, even the ones that dont do racing missions (Michael for a start).

I respect your opinion and all, but saying that practically every GTA protagonist is a better racer than CJ doesnt make much sense to me seeing as he beat Claude in a race. (universetwisters mentioned this)

Algonquin Assassin

Im saying that because you mentioned a protagonist from every GTA excluding SA, even the ones that dont do racing missions (Michael for a start).

I respect your opinion and all, but saying that practically every GTA protagonist is a better racer than CJ doesnt make much sense to me seeing as he beat Claude in a race. (universetwisters mentioned this)

Well I didn't vote for Trevor or Mike from GTAA either. Also the poll ask who's the best "driver" not racer so him beating Claude in a race ONE time means nothing to me. Racing isn't the only innate skill a good driver should have because all protagonists get involved in racing at some point so it's really not that unique.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

Algonquin Assassin

Using special abilities also doesn't mean that someone is a great "driver", since those abilities offer an unfair advantage over other characters who don't use any "special", magical powers that slows down time, and easily take corners at full speed, making precise maneuvers, and what not. I don't mind having them, but what confuses me is the stand on the inclusion of "special abilities" in the series. On one hand, I see ppl criticising V for special abilities, turning into Saints Row-like game, and include it in their anti-wishlist for next GTA, while, on the other hand, show a support to these abilities "as a trait" that makes someone a great driver?

Like who then? This post is meanginless if you have NO proper evidence. You seem to like implying people are hypocrites for various reasons from other posts I’ve seen you make and in every case you have nothing to back it up with.

So go on. I’m sure everyone’s interest to know.

• Like 1

Well I didn't vote for Trevor or Mike from GTAA either. Also the poll ask who's the best "driver" not racer so him beating Claude in a race ONE time means nothing to me. Racing isn't the only innate skill a good driver should have because all protagonists get involved in racing at some point so it's really not that unique.

Alright, understandable. Just thought you were hating on big man CJ for no reason
  • Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

No problem. I didn't want to give any wrong impressions or anything.