1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SouthLand

Stuff you want to buy but can't find anywhere.

AiraCobra
On 8/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, qOjOp said:

... nope ...

................................................................................................................................................................

sRCNRSU.gif

Then what are you looking for exactly?

On 8/4/2018 at 7:16 PM, Forty said:

These motherf*ckers. They came back a month ago and nowhere in my area has had them. I live in a big city, this should not be an issue.

NAcWsnc.jpg

You can buy a 2.75oz CAN for $19 on Amazon but they have another listing of a Pack of 12 4oz Cans for $24 the curls so figure that one out

buy all the reviews are one stars saying they don’t taste anything like they used too

Edited by AiraCobra

WHAT!?

I legit have been looking for this system on ebay for the last six months or so. Nobody has this exact model. I managed to get the tuner which may or may not work (wont know until I have the rest of the unit). This here Sony is scarce. 

universetwisters

A girlfriend

Shaytan

I've been looking for a a PC version of Fallout 3 Collectors Edition for a relatively long time but I can only find the consoles' version, I may eventually just buy one of those for the collectibles, I already have the game anyways.

Also, I love to go to thrift stores looking for great deals, one of the things I always dream about finding would be a real electric guitar bargain - one of those from time to time pop up on guitar-related forums of people managing to find such score, but nowadays thanks to the internet anyone selling pretty much everything can find out its true value. Still, who knows if some day I end up finding a dusty Fender laying in a corner, or even a Japanese old Greco or Fernandes, for the average person not into the subject would either seem a beaten up guitar, or in the case of the latter, old knock-offs probably not worth anything, when in fact they'd be gems better than anything made today selling for over a thousand dollars.

Motherstep
8 hours ago, Shaytan said:

I've been looking for a a PC version of Fallout 3 Collectors Edition for a relatively long time but I can only find the consoles' version, I may eventually just buy one of those for the collectibles, I already have the game anyways.

I found this one on Amazon UK but it's going for ridiculous amounts of money. I don't know if that's standard for editions like that.

-Foster-

Duff Beer

GTA_CAT

A special marinated chicken wings that were sold in just one groceries store. I don't eat too much meat but they were so tasty I made an exception. I even reached the point in which I asked various employees if they still sold them.

The Time Ranger
On 4/30/2019 at 8:25 PM, -Foster- said:

Duff Beer

If there is a Lidl where you are, you can buy it there occasionally, i've tasted it, it's not bad for a cheap beer.

2528815_1.jpg

-Foster-
Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, The Time Ranger said:

Если есть Lidl, где вы находитесь, вы можете купить его там время от времени, я попробовал, это не плохо для дешевого пива.

Выявить скрытое содержимое

2528815_1.jpg

unfortunately not, but thanks

Edited by -Foster-

HeavyDuke

Red dot laser sight for the dick. Don't you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night and you need to take a piss... to sleepy to take off eye mask off and don't want to get blinded by the bathroom light. So you go and take a piss in the dark and you hear the sound of a jetstream on the lid of the toilet and feel it splatter on your feet... And now you have to turn on the light? If it had added laser sight you should just be able to see enough and aim perfectly to not have to turn on the light.

Short Stay

A love of Humanity.

sivispacem
2 hours ago, HeavyDuke said:

Red dot laser sight for the dick. Don't you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night and you need to take a piss... to sleepy to take off eye mask off and don't want to get blinded by the bathroom light. So you go and take a piss in the dark and you hear the sound of a jetstream on the lid of the toilet and feel it splatter on your feet... And now you have to turn on the light? If it had added laser sight you should just be able to see enough and aim perfectly to not have to turn on the light.

Surely you need one that lets you perfectly balance height, average flow speed and volume in order to pinpoint with absolute accuracy?

Maybe you need someone to do 5 different runs, at different levels of drunkenness, tiredness and bladder-fullness to create your perfect precision piss utensil?

Deep Verma
4 hours ago, HeavyDuke said:

Get used to sleep with lights on. or a small lamp maybe . 

HeavyDuke
2 hours ago, sivispacem said:

Surely you need one that lets you perfectly balance height, average flow speed and volume in order to pinpoint with absolute accuracy?

Maybe you need someone to do 5 different runs, at different levels of drunkenness, tiredness and bladder-fullness to create your perfect precision piss utensil?

Maybe even more test runs because it would have to be perfect. Design wise it woul have to be strapped to the shaft with automatically adjusting kevlar straps, mounted with hydraulic quadropod legs to the pelvis which it uses to stabilize, aim corrections and reduce recoil. Not to mention too low terrain warning, stall warning and most importantly a stick shaker.

Short Stay
On 5/14/2019 at 2:57 PM, sivispacem said:

I find that a standard pint glass is all you need. In a neutral feedback loop, Man tends to piss a pint and so they make them that capacity.