Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,243 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jonathan110703

Final Heist Khanjali money

jonathan110703

So me and my friend just did the final heist. And i got my 40% cut (Cuz i knew i would also get like 500k from the khanjali) I also get a message from 14 that he sent me a cut from the tank but nothing is happening. Pls help me

RetroMystic

Aren't you given the money as part of the payout as opposed to him giving it to you after the mission?

docholladay1976

You only get 100k for the Khanjali, you'll get that as soon as you spawn back in a lobby. At least that's how it's been working for me.

aFinn

Here's a previous thread about this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/901668-do-you-actually-gain-extra-cash-at-the-end-of-the-doomsday-scenario/

You get 100k for the tank if you used Barrage. (50k for Barrage if you use tank) The moment Agent 14 sent you that text, the money was put in your bank account. It shows up as green deposit money on top right corner. It does not show up in recent transactions list.

Jimbatron

I will double check my videos but I swear I've not been getting it I've never seen the green cash injection flash up. And it certainly doesn't show up in my Maze bank transaction list. I think it's bugged, given how many people are questioning this.

septimoose

I will double check my videos but I swear I've not been getting it I've never seen the green cash injection flash up. And it certainly doesn't show up in my Maze bank transaction list. I think it's bugged, given how many people are questioning this.

It's been hit and miss for me too. Sometimes it comes up immediately after the mission, sometimes it takes a few minutes, and sometimes it just never appears

Jimbatron

Does anyone have a screen shot of what it looks like on your Maze bank transaction log - and what the description is? I'm assuming it must show there if you get it.

Edited by Jimbatron

Shadowfennekin

It's quite dumb the money isn't also given to the guys who help

Everybody always jumps into the tank, apart from the host. If they were getting 50k extra, I guarantee some of those dolts would go for the Barrage instead.

Rashkovskys Shiv

Does anyone have a screen shot of what it looks like on your Maze bank transaction log - and what the description is? I'm assuming it must show there if you get it.

I have screenshots on my Ps4. The money always appears in the top right corner of your screen under your bank balance.

At that same time you get a text from Agent 14.

It takes about 4 minutes to show up, and is only on screen for few seconds, it's not on your Maze bank transaction history.

I have done it several times and I always get the money.

Jimbatron

Reviewed a couple of videos and there was no extra cash injection, although the text from agent 14 arrives.

Pretty much convinced this is bugged.

Dellers

It's definitely not working. I've checked every time, and never gotten a single dollar. I'm sure Rockstar would claim that this is how it's supposed to be.

ash-274

I saved video of getting my cash, but several people have reported that they get the call, but no cash.

Next time you folks finish Act III just be ready to hit that Share button and save the video clip when you get the text from Agent 14

Jimbatron

Can you upload Ash? I'd like to see precisely when it shows up for comparison.

KWF1981

Just curious/thinking...

The vehicle sold, is that done similar to how selling PV's is done?.

Just thinking, many have exploited the skipping of setups (Not saying those here are guilty at all). Just, if some are repeating it too quickly, the cooldown between selling might interfere. And those that have penalties here through previously duping cars and been limited to less sales per day.

Again, I really don't know anything of how things are created/coded. Might there be conflicts.

Jimbatron

I've certainly never glitch-skipped a setup or duped a car even.

I also haven't sold a car at LS customs within the time frame.

Edited by Jimbatron

ronbonjovi

Same as others, 100k straight in my account AFTER the heist. Load up in freeroam and 14 gives you a call.

The other two that did the heist to me were not paying attention. Does it go to all members, or just the heist leader?

Mr_Noob

The payout I got from the heist was just what I expected of my cut.... with no extra $100k for using the Barrage. I recorded the moment agent 14 text and there was no 100k flash on screen and nothing in recent transactions. This was playing on PC 2 days ago.

I can't be bothered to open a support ticket with r* about it because I opened 3 or 4 tickets about bugs recently the response has never been helpful.

Edited by Mr_Noob

Jimbatron

^ The responses individual might be rubbish. I'm considering filing one anyway though. If enough people complain they are more likely to fix it (more complaints cost more money).

secrecy274

Same as others, 100k straight in my account AFTER the heist. Load up in freeroam and 14 gives you a call.

The other two that did the heist to me were not paying attention. Does it go to all members, or just the heist leader?

Only the host.

joel15cat

Yep. It definitely doesn't work. Yesterday I helped (as host) to finish the CCMIII and the message arrived but not the money.

only $ 750,000 (50%) + 50,000$ (elite challenge) appears on the bank's website. Nothing about 50,000$ for the Barrage.

ash-274

Can you upload Ash? I'd like to see precisely when it shows up for comparison.

https://i.imgur.com/HFO5Mu9.mp4

Jimbatron

For comparison, note I bank the normal heist money, then when the text for Agent 14 comes I get no addition to the bank balance (keep watching the top right you also see it's the same as before the text.

I think it's official it's bugged. Ash, would you mind if I send both these links to R* in a support ticket?

Mr Spanky

I completed act 3 as host, for the first time, yesterday, used the barrage instead of the khanjali, at the end, got the text from agent 14 about me getting the $100k from the sale, but no money appeared in the bank

I took a pic of the account balance before the finale, and a screenshot after it, I got paid the percentage of the heist money, and the first time bonus, worked out by simple mathematics, but, no money from agent 14

Rashkovskys Shiv

The big issue here is players don't know what to look for.

Having done almost 20 finales on Ps4, I always get the $100k bonus.Have screenshots and a YouTube clip, just don't know how to post them.

The money never shows up in your transaction history.

When you get to free mode,stand still and just wait for at least 5 minutes.

It appears in green font under your bank balance for 2 seconds then disappears, at same time you get the notification ping, and text from agent 14.

Your balance will go up by $100k.

Simple.

Mr Spanky

That's just it, I took a pic of my balance before the finale, and again after it

There was only the finale pay out and the first time bonus, that was worked out by deducting one figure from the other

Using the pictures as evidence, there was no $100k from agent 14

Thehunteroftruth

Yup, can confirm it's bugged on pc. Got 975k in cash from heist and 50k in bank for first time bonus. I was exactly at 8m before starting the heist so it was easy to keep track of that.

It won't surprise me if this is another cheat countermeasure; last time they ended up ditching the 5k for associates after delivering a non collection car (it took them months to get it back in game)

aFinn

I hosted Doomsday yesterday and the day before and got the moneys, I'm on PS4. It seems bugged on PC based on the messages here?

Mr Spanky

I didn't get the money, and I'm on xb1

joel15cat

I hosted Doomsday yesterday and the day before and got the moneys, I'm on PS4. It seems bugged on PC based on the messages here?

PS4. I hosted two times this heist and no money for the Barrage.

Jimbatron

Looks like this was fixed. Or at least, my first run completing Act III after the update I got the money for the first time.