Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,725 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jay Prospero

Petition: Recommission The Dewbauchee JB 700

ferguson99

Its funny how the first car we got, had actual weapons fitted to it...... Ok they never functioned. But considering over the last few months of all the weaponized vehicles we got, have had the option to fit machines gun to.

It would be an ideal time to make these weapons actually work on the JB 700

Voodoo-Hendrix

If R* makes a revamped JB700, I wish that they put the Rapid GT Classic interior on it instead of the boring and overused muscle car interior that the JB700 currently has.

The DB5 from Goldfinger had:

- Revolving license plates

- GPS

- Tire slashers

- Oil slick

- Smoke screen

- Machine guns

- Rear bulletproof shield

- Ejectable seats

Aside from GPS (we have that already) and the license plates (I don't think R* would bother), the rest of the gadgets are plausible in the current game in addition of the shotguns and caltrops that the JB700 uses in "Pack Man" and even current upgrades like land mines and rockets.

But before all of that, an stock version that can be fitted with optional weaponry could be the best way to go IMO.

TiberiusMcQueen

I'd be all for a JB700 revamp or re-release with a stock option and a weaponized option, and yes, an ejector seat would be amazing, give us ejector seats for both driver and passenger and a remote activation option so we can literally eject anyone that tries to steal our car.

Jay Prospero

88 Signatures so far!

M*A*R*I*N*A

If R* makes a revamped JB700, I wish that they put the Rapid GT Classic interior on it instead of the boring and overused muscle car interior that the JB700 currently has.

The DB5 from Goldfinger had:

- Revolving license plates

- GPS

- Tire slashers

- Oil slick

- Smoke screen

- Machine guns

- Rear bulletproof shield

- Ejectable seats

Aside from GPS (we have that already) and the license plates (I don't think R* would bother), the rest of the gadgets are plausible in the current game in addition of the shotguns and caltrops that the JB700 uses in "Pack Man" and even current upgrades like land mines and rockets.

But before all of that, an stock version that can be fitted with optional weaponry could be the best way to go IMO.

I'm not very keen on special vehicles but if they re-released the JB700 with all those features I'd probably buy it

NT2YIELD

I'd be all for a JB700 revamp or re-release with a stock option and a weaponized option, and yes, an ejector seat would be amazing, give us ejector seats for both driver and passenger and a remote activation option so we can literally eject anyone that tries to steal our car.

Or eject if you saw a homing rocket coming your way

Jay Prospero

94 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

Garland137

R* are stupid for not doing this already. They're downright trolling us with the Comet Retro Safari; its MG option is the JB700's guns just plopped on top of the fenders.

Ideally they should release a JB700 MkII. New model, custom interior, and a wide range of gadget upgrades. The MGs can be animated and raise up out of the fenders. That way when they're retracted or not optioned you don't have to look at them. That would make the car fit in with this latest wave of weaponised PVs and make it something we'd all happily pay triple the original car's price for. The lazy option would be to release the exact same model we have now, just with forced MGs and optional landmines. I'd still buy one, but I wouldn't be as happy with their half-assed effort. Still better than nothing, though. An armed JB700 should've been in the game from the start. They have no excuse now that we've had multiple iterations of weaponised cars, each wave more refined than the last.

Cutter De Blanc

Take the guns off the non-weaponized one, release a weaponized version for obscene amounts of money. Dropping spikes is a must. A practically worthless feature they can charge like 500k extra to install.

Monetizing the user base is easy

MechanicMammal

I had one of these when i was a kid

E30662_800.jpg

So did I,

I wish I still did have it because it is worth a fortune in good condition especially if its boxed.

But yeah I made a thread on this subject back when Import/Export was released so I definitely agree that it should be recommissioned.

Tyre spikes would be useless for PVP but it would be cool against NPC's.

I really want the ejector seat's I can imagine that being great fun and unique.

Rear armour plating would be usefull.

And I have noticed that the guns on the newer vehicles have been pretty good so as long as they are as powerful as say the stromburgs I would be happy.

Snoopbr

I want the opposite with the Ardent too.

Jay Prospero

I had one of these when i was a kid

E30662_800.jpg

So did I,

I wish I still did have it because it is worth a fortune in good condition especially if its boxed.

But yeah I made a thread on this subject back when Import/Export was released so I definitely agree that it should be recommissioned.

Tyre spikes would be useless for PVP but it would be cool against NPC's.

I really want the ejector seat's I can imagine that being great fun and unique.

Rear armour plating would be usefull.

And I have noticed that the guns on the newer vehicles have been pretty good so as long as they are as powerful as say the stromburgs I would be happy.

There's a few old toys I wish I'd kept lol

Verbal Soze

Signed!

wei wei

... let me know when someone makes a petition for the Jester Classic! now that's a car that needs some serious adjustments!

M.K.N.

Does R* even care about petitions? They're likely paying more attention to money than petitions, so unless everyone can fully convince R* to give them what they want, it'll always fall on deaf ears as always. Thanks, R*. :facedesk:

Arrows to Athens

R* are stupid for not doing this already. They're downright trolling us with the Comet Retro Safari; its MG option is the JB700's guns just plopped on top of the fenders.

Ideally they should release a JB700 MkII. New model, custom interior, and a wide range of gadget upgrades. The MGs can be animated and raise up out of the fenders. That way when they're retracted or not optioned you don't have to look at them. That would make the car fit in with this latest wave of weaponised PVs and make it something we'd all happily pay triple the original car's price for. The lazy option would be to release the exact same model we have now, just with forced MGs and optional landmines. I'd still buy one, but I wouldn't be as happy with their half-assed effort. Still better than nothing, though. An armed JB700 should've been in the game from the start. They have no excuse now that we've had multiple iterations of weaponised cars, each wave more refined than the last.

They're stupid in general.