Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,782 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

FrankTheWeedGuy

If R* offered to give you back all the money you've ever spent on...

If R* offered to give you back all the money you've ever spent on...  

137 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to get back all the money I've ever spent on..

• Ammo (including special ammo like Explosive Sniper, etc.)
    • Insurance for destroying your own PV
    • Insurance for destroying other players' PV
    • Accidentally selecting the Turreted Limo when trying to spawn your Buzzard
    • Full refund on ONE of the Special Vehicles you bought, and you have to sell it (Ruiner 2k, Ramp Buggy, etc.)
    • Armor, snacks, and the medical bill from dying
    • Get the equivalent of every $2,000 "Good Behavior" bonus you've ever received all at once
    • Vehicle resprays
    • Other (please specify - but not something obvious like all the vehicles you ever bought)

mrgstrings

Those 4.7 mill wasted on the useless R2k two days even before it was on sale.

Edited by mrgstrings

Jimbatron

Other - Fast tracking research.

That bullsh*t straight ripped from a mobile phone shouldn't belong in a AAA game.

I have bought many useless things in the game before (hello Yacht) but having fast tracked all the research, full of useless items (hello camos), was my worst investment in the game, ever.

Gimme me my 10 million back c*ntstar.

Good lord we have a winner! How did I forget that? I don't begrudge my Tampa upgrades or thermal scope but give me the money back for those f*@king liveries!

Mattoropael

Considering that a single car can cost me 112k to paint (crew color on pure gold texture, primary + secondary), with a lot of additional money wasted on testing hexes, probably that.

Cerool

Other

Id like all the money I have spent on modifying vehicles in general instead of just resprays, I swear I have spent so much money on the upgrades for vehicles, especially the new ones.

Jenkiiii

Not sure why so many people feel aggrieved after buying the Ruiner 2000? Sure, it was expensive and has no real use beyond the 'Fully Loaded' VIP mission, but what an ace mission when you're being hounded and pounded in freemode. Either a pesky group of noobs who think they're going to 'show you a lesson', or that annoying guy on the Oppressor who insists on buzzing the entire lobby and stopping and trade from going on. Kick off Fully Loaded and wreak havoc on those pesky pests and you are guaranteed a bit of respite, or just enjoy driving a super-invincible muscle car for 20 minutes.

It's a very very useful tool to have up your sleeve.

ksk575

Not sure why so many people feel aggrieved after buying the Ruiner 2000? Sure, it was expensive and has no real use beyond the 'Fully Loaded' VIP mission, but what an ace mission when you're being hounded and pounded in freemode. Either a pesky group of noobs who think they're going to 'show you a lesson', or that annoying guy on the Oppressor who insists on buzzing the entire lobby and stopping and trade from going on. Kick off Fully Loaded and wreak havoc on those pesky pests and you are guaranteed a bit of respite, or just enjoy driving a super-invincible muscle car for 20 minutes.

It's a very very useful tool to have up your sleeve.

totally agree with you. I like how even after more then 1 year people think they can take down FL ruiner with that limo. as R2k fan i really hope we get ruiner custom soon with FL armor and 30 missile.

JackCarter

Unsure what I've spent on just ammo, but my weapons & armor bill is $13.3M.

My daily drivers since 2014 are cars like the 4 door sultan & the Stratum.. other cars off the map. so my insurance is less than a cheap haircut.

I don't blow up other player's cars much, I always get out of my car & shoot them out of theirs.

I've never selected the turreted limo, nor do I own it or care to.

I like all the Pegasus & Etc. vehicles I have purchased.

My healthcare bill is $1.9M & I'm unsure how much of the $13.3M weapons & armor bill is for armor, though I'm inclined to believe it is in the $5M-$8M range.

My Good Sport rewards come out to $1.2M

My vehicle resprays, I'd have to believe to be around the Good Sport range..

Other - I'd take a full refund for the Bunker & MOC, even with them costing less than healthcare, armor & snacks...

Just a major waste of money & time for me as I don't care about the weaponized vehicles, I'm not into explosives, I don't care about liveries & tints, the weapon upgrades don't really make much of a difference when 99 out of 100 GTA combatants are tactically ignorant. I don't have the time or concern to make money through bunker jobs, I still prefer contact missions.

The Bunker & MOC is also why I avoided the Hangers even though I enjoy aircrafts. Also the Facility.. I really do not need or want any of that.

Side Note- Don't own a Ruiner 2k, Oppressor or any other weaponized vehicle outside of the Pegasus vehicles that have been out since Heists & before. Only armored vehicle I have is a Dukes, which I only use occasionally during jobs, my go to car for jobs was, is and always will be the 4 door Sultan. I only use ballistic weapons in lobby wars & deathmatches and stay on my feet, not into vehicle combat or explosive crutches. Might buy a Deluxo if I can remove the Flight/Hover option. I'd pay the current Deluxo price for a regular Deluxo.

Edited by JackCarter

Zader

I seem to be the only person that doesn't actually hate the Ruiner 2k. I guess it's because I find it fun to slide around and jump over obstacles in police chases or what have you, and really enjoyed the races involving it for similar reasons.

If I could get a refund on something, it'd most likely be on the ammo I've spent, with vehicle resprays and insurance a close second and third respectively.

I do a lot of PVE and PVP, which means a lot of shooting, and there isn't a personal vehicle in the game that someone can't simply be shot out of, so I'm more inclined to let it skid to a stop with their corpse in the driver's seat than shoot it with something explosive, although I'll admit to my fare share of sticky trapping Kurumas.

Vehicle resprays, while exceedingly costly, are mitigated by just closing the game instead of driving out of Benny's or LSC, somewhat, and I imagine I've spent considerably less on them than other visual modifications for cars. I tend to pay those off by selling a few Sultans, something I can't really do when in combat with whatever sh*tter of the night I'm playing host to.

Kushology

I'd take vehicle resprays.

I've dumped millions upon millions into repainting my cars.

EVOLUT7ON

Want to sell all my Pegasus vehicles and give my money back!
Impossible, but I even agree with a 50% sale just to remove all stuff from my pegasus list.

Chrome Toyota Prius

All of the shark cards I bought when I was new to the game

Black Terminator

Insurance in destroying other players personal vehicles because the amount of money I lost by killing them out of their jets and armor cars is too damn high.

JackCarter

All of the shark cards I bought when I was new to the game

I bought 2 $20 shark cards in 2014.. and I was already banking more than a mill a day playing rooftop rumble for a few hours each night with my crew. I've always been one to switch up my garage every other week or so, i've always ran through money because of this. When making money was easy & things were cheap, I felt more inclined to spend extra money here and there because I didn't feel pressured or like I was being robbed, I looked at it as, this is a fun game, I'm enjoying it, I'll put more money into it..

once they sold their soul, the game wasn't worth $20 with $20 in the case.. I feel for those who have bought shark cards over the last few years.

GTA-Biker

I'd like to get back the money I spent on bunker and MOC,the only reason I bought the MOC was to customize my APC, basic Pistol, and later Insurgent Pickup and Bulpup Rifle,and the only reason I bought the bunker was because it's needed to store the MOC.

Fennimoe

The gold aircraft.

Edit: And, the Dump.

Edited by Fennimoe

fw3

I chose "OTHER" because for me, it would be anything with the word Pegasus in front of it!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hugh750

i selected armor, snacks & medical bills, if i added all i blew on them since 2013 would likely get me a lot closer to being able to buy a yacht. :lol:

JoeMamma81

The bunker I decided to buy on a whim. I don't know why I did it, as I haven't done purchased anything other than normal/standard vehicles (no pegasus vehicles) before that. And I don't even really use it, as I spend most of my time in Invite Only lobbies to avoid asshole griefers.....

Edited by JoeMamma81