Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,299 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Silencer555

Question for Titan owners about the cargo bay

Silencer555

How dependable is it to fly when there's any vehicles in the cargo bay now? Is it still fast or is it much more harder to control and sluggish in terms of speed? And how prone is the Titan to damage with cargo moving around in the back?

I currently use the Bombushka to fly cargo/supply vehicles often, so I wanted to know if the Titan can fill the same role but be slightly more efficient due to the Titans superior top speed. I like the Bombushka's reliability against body deformation, but it's speed is too slow.

I also hear the Titan's cargo bay is larger by length compared to the Bombushka's. I've also read somewhere in this forum that a guy managed to carry 2 Deluxos for the Heist prep in one takeoff. So I'm gonna try to save up for the Titan unless I get some harsh negativity here via feedback.

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

From my experience the Titan is only good for very small and light vehicles, since the cargo bay is much more narrow and has seating that obstructs the ground level. It's also far more weaker, especially from shock damage.

That said, it's speed is way faster than the Bombushka and half the price. Going full speed can cause the vehicle inside to clip out or destroy the plane however so you need to be careful.

Both planes have their pros and cons so there's really not a definitive option. If you have the money to waste, go for it. I have both and personally use the Bombushka more.

Edited by xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Silencer555

"That said, it's speed is way faster than the Bombushka and half the price. Going full speed can cause the vehicle inside to clip out or destroy the plane however so you need to be careful."

Well there goes any reason to even bother with the Titan's full speed advantage with that inconsistent problem. Thank you very much Kamikaze, I'll avoid purchasing the Titan for the reasons mentioned aboved.

IceDree

How does moving cars in a Bombushka\Titan works? Do you just drive the cars inside & close the ramp? Or do you need someone inside the cars?

I own both, but I never tried that.

elfoam

How does moving cars in a Bombushka\Titan works? Do you just drive the cars inside & close the ramp? Or do you need someone inside the cars?

I own both, but I never tried that.

There's some way to open the door now, read about it on here a while ago but haven't tried or come across it in game yet

Quadro

Interaction menu under vehicles.

Gridl0k

Hmm I guess I need to put a Titan back in my hangar for some experimenting. Damn you R* for only giving me 20 spots.

To give you some idea of the ride quality inside the bombushka, at least using JATO;

UI0dfjv.gif

ripsta

wait what?! we can now drive cars into it legitimately finally ?!

IceDree

There's some way to open the door now, read about it on here a while ago but haven't tried or come across it in game yet

Yep, you lower the ramp via the Interaction menu just like you would open the trunk of your car.

wait what?! we can now drive cars into it legitimately finally ?!

Yep. I'm not sure, but I think the Titan have to be your personal aircraft in order to lower the ramp.

flexcreator

How dependable is it to fly when there's any vehicles in the cargo bay now? Is it still fast or is it much more harder to control and sluggish in terms of speed? And how prone is the Titan to damage with cargo moving around in the back?

It all depends on the way you fly the plane. The cargo vehicle is mostly irrelevant. You should maintain the cruising speed when possible.

Do NOT accelerate if you don't have to and you will be fine.

If you keep accelerating for a decent amount of time, both the cargo and the plane will be destroyed. Again, acceleration is the enemy.

I was using both Bombushka and Titan to

. Talking about the bikes delivery.

So, yeah, Titan is a useful vehicle in 2018.

One Important tip is to never land a Titan on the street. It blows up easily and you will lose the product most of the times.

Instead, I advise to jump out and despawn the plane in mid-air using the MC menu.

LL Cool L

does the titan have that same problem with bikes when accelerating? or just cars?

also does it make a different if a player is sitting on the bike during flight?

Hécate-II

Yes problems occur with bikes if you accelerate too brutally and take altitude quickly. I start my MC sale from Vespucci beach, so I take altitude very slowly and progressively thanks to the fact the littoral is an open space. And well, I'm never flying very high to avoid problems, I use the typical Titan of a Job itinerary and land at Sandy Shore and dispatch bikes from there.

Edited by Hécate-II

Mattoropael

It only works with small cars, and even then you're only safe if the car has 100% armor (I've tried a Felon GT off the street before, and it exploded inside the hold after some minutes in flight).

With bigger cars like the Merryweather Mesa, it will constantly collide with the Titan, causing significant deformation to both vehicles. If they're even taller (e.g. APC), it will destroy the Titan before you can even take off.

(Note how the Mesa's back is practically flattened, even though Creator clips ignore all prior cosmetic damage and the Mesa has only spent less than 10 seconds in the hold in the clip)

Qbn6zLc.jpg

Edited by Mattoropael