Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,299 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
purplesaint7

Pac Standard vs Fleeca Job. What is the faster way to farm money (2018)

purplesaint7

Lots of frustrations lately about unstable GTA:O these days that people are getting random disconnections and godawful lags. Which one does money faster since Pac Standard has 75% doomed to fail because either noobs rage quitting or something else.

I'm also thinking if the old missions are still viable to farm

Fleeca is good though on Elite Challenge but its hard to do so depending on the person. Mostly you gonna get low ranks doing Fleeca since most people these days sticks to Pac Standard or the Doomsday Heist which I'm still farming money for a Facility

III-Ari-III

The doomsday heist is not as easy as that one, in some missions you'll really lose a lot of time until you get the hang of it, and a decent constant crew..

Just stick to free roam bunker + stealing cars, best deal, or if you are a lone wolf, just stealing and selling cars. (Import/Export dlc of course, not simeon's).

Edited by III-Ari-III

Tonguegirl

Doing heists with randoms isn't the most effective way to farm cash, you need a team.

I only play with randoms so I know lol.

Fleeca is your best bet for quick cash if you use randoms. Try the 'Find Lobbies and Players' subsection for some Pac' Stan veterens and you'll make millions in no time.

REXX

The time you waste with randoms could be used to do VIP work, contact missions, I/E and Bunker Sales instead.

johnwontscore

If you have Pacific Standard open on your heist board, i.e. getting lester sending you invites to it, just about every random heist you join will be a Pacific Standard heist or set up. If you do that a lot, eventually you'll meet good players and teams that will add you as a friend and you will make a bit of money out of it. Apart from that, the import and export business is the best.

APB

I/E glitch sh*ts on both if you are on PC and own a vehicle warehouse+CEO.

Edited by APB

Fun 2

Mix I/E with anything and you'll make crazy money.

You can make use of 2x on Lester missions, let the noobs join as they would increase the payout and you won't need to worry about them dying as the mission will continue.

Edited by Fun 2

skyfamster

I do a job called “elegy retro custom”

Rafae

Farm Lester's contact missions this week and mix in a bit of VIP Work and I/E with it.

MeisterJazz

I like to mix I/E with vip or contact missions. It's the main reason why R will never add another good business like it lol.

Shadowfennekin

Technically Pacific is faster and more rewarding if you do the glitch(Was that patched? IDK, never used it but I played with people for two hours who were using it during the last double period. They kept inviting me back so I just took it lol)

Fleeca, it's basically all on you to do the Drilling as randoms don't seem to know how to do it. You could wait 30 minutes if you're really generous too... I go into Fleeca, and come out within a minute. Meanwhile my character is holding the RPG for days waiting for little timmy to finish drilling into the safe.

joel15cat

With one friend repeat and alternate with Headhunter (20.000$ in 2-3 minutes) and Rippin' It Up (37.000$ for the winner, 27.000$ for the others, 5 minutes).

The Wandering Hunter

I do a job called elegy retro custom

pretty good job that one

i hear benny pays good for those cars

kenmy13999

pretty good job that one

I heard that the Deluxo job pays even better

AboveAndBeyoncé

pretty good job that one

I heard that the Deluxo job pays even betterMy deluxo bonds are beautiful!

Cutter De Blanc

Fleeca so easy a blind paralysed retard could do it

APB

What if I told you I made over 30 million in two days just by doing I/E alone without any other activity.

Instead of being a middle man I now sell what I fetch directly to the buyer!

Jimbatron

^ probably shouldn't bother responding, but assuming you're not cheating 30m in 2 days alone is not possible in I/E. Assuming you played for 48 hours straight the theoretical maximum is 11.52m, assuming you don't sleep at all.

APB

^ probably shouldn't bother responding, but assuming you're not cheating 30m in 2 days alone is not possible in I/E. Assuming you played for 48 hours straight the theoretical maximum is 11.52m, assuming you don't sleep at all.

I wouldn't call my I/E job as cheating, because I still do it the way it is normally done. I played at most 15 hours of those two days. Let's just say there is a loophole in I/E that helped me earn as much as I did without trying very hard.

I also find this I/E job easier to do than say

Elgey Retro Custom and Deluxo job. Process is less of a hassle (normal I/E, source/deliver). Cooldown is 20 min on I/E work with no limits compared to 48 min with a daily sell limit (unless you bypass those). Best of all my I/E doesn't require any coulegues, it can be done solo!

In all seriousness, I think Fleeca is better to do these days. You earn less than PSJ, but you do it quicker as you don't need to find 3 other competent people to do the heist, you only need one random with Fleeca Job.

Edited by APB

Jimbatron

^ you can call it what you like. Unless you use some kind of cheat/glitch/exploit/whatever you call it, you can make a maximum of 80k every 20 minutes solo from I/E. More than that, it's not really I/E work, it's more akin to duping cars than playing the mode, whatever you've done that breaks the normal limit.

Edited by Jimbatron

ash-274

In all seriousness, I think Fleeca is better to do these days. You earn less than PSJ, but you do it quicker as you don't need to find 3 other competent people to do the heist, you only need one random with Fleeca Job.

[Desire to murder Lester intensifies]

The Wandering Hunter

pretty good job that one

I heard that the Deluxo job pays even betterthat's true, but i was busy battling the mongol horde

Rykjeklut

MTU 800 ---> CEO ---> Crates, cars, CEOwork, repeat.

Sentinel Driver

Fleeca job is definitely not viable for money grinding. The loading screens, poor servers take way too much of your time. If you're playing with dumbass illiterate randoms don't even f*cking think about it. Normal heists in general have not been worth it ever since the release of doomsday heists because you have to split the money between 4 players unlike in doomsday heists. Doomsday heists are easily doable with 2 players even act 3 finale if you say otherwise you're bad at the game sorry to tell you

KWF1981

Missed this one.

I love Fleeca's. Anytime I'm on call and this pops up (quite often too), I always ask to drill. Too easy, pays well for what it is too.

Won't beat Pac with a team, but much won't, lol.

DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)

^^ True; Fleeca is a good mini-heist, IMO.

Only bad things about it are the driving and having to listen to Lester and his insulting side-kick. *gag*

That said, stealing Sentinel XSs is still a good way to make some serious money (albeit spread out over every 48 min. sale). They are usually very easy to spawn with a "bait" car.

I easily pulled in over $100k in Sentinel XSs last night within ~20 minutes--most of them the Blurple ones (6 x $17,940 = $107,640).

Edited by DentureDynamite

KWF1981

^ Car farming was a goldmine for me too. No spaces ATM, lol, but will hopefully soon be back to the basics there, lol.

DentureDynamite
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'd honestly forgotten just how much you can pull in doing basic, uh, "grand theft auto". :)

It's the most definitive part of the game's title, after all. :)

I would love to farm Dubsta 2s, but haven't seen a consistent solo method that pays off. Most of it is pure luck as to how many Dubsta 2s you can spawn in a 10-minute period, even using a time-locked contact mission like "Chopper Tail" or "Denial of Service"...

Edited by DentureDynamite

TCA
Posted (edited)

If you have a friend just do doomsday act 2 finale. 1m every time. Its way more efficient then Pacific Standard. if you do the glitch for Pacific you would have to run it 20x just for 10 million which can take 20 minutes every time. With D-Day Act II Finale you can do it with 2 people and finish within 10-13 minutes(If you know your way around the sub). Also keep in mind youll also get a bonus 50k for the elite and you can do it as much as you want!

Edited by TCA