Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,442 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Bancheee

You CAN clone cars (in mobile only)

Bancheee

I found by mistake that you can clone cars in SA mobile. I accidently closed the app while in my Banshee while in a garage, and when I reopened the app and resumed, the Banshee I was in was sitting on another identical one. I tested with various vehicles, and colors and special properties are retained. However, the clone's wheels go back to the stock ones, nitrous is lost, etc. This is useful for cloning AP vehicles (I can clone the AP Sultan or Sentinel from the Green Sabre. I also cloned my EP/FP Turismo and even my EP/FP Seasparrow on top of the Mulholland safehouse, which usually throws the one you're inside of onto the driveway in front of the house) I the the post http://gtaforums.com/topic/193025-cloning-cars/?hl=clone, but it didn't mention anything on mobile

Patrick1994

Can anyone confirm this? Under which circumstances does the game save, anyway? Always when you quit it, even on missions? I have often times had Android close it when it was minimized (to free up RAM, I suppose), I suppose it does not save the game, then.

Ghost Pulaski

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm this, I've done it several times. I made my car fully immune with mods and it stayed fully immune, however all the modifications were gone.

yuvraj6122

it works for my v1.07 ios game as well

FI vehicles,mods removed

OrionSR

Under which circumstances does the game save, anyway? Always when you quit it, even on missions? I have often times had Android close it when it was minimized (to free up RAM, I suppose), I suppose it does not save the game, then.

The game tends to quick save all the time - like just switching out of the app to something else. I ran a lot of tests on this when I was testing mobile's problem with adding extra mission objects to the save and upgrading my save template for non-standard mobile formats but I don't remember the details well enough at the moment and I'm not sure where I left my notes... Probably the SA Save File Companion topic in III Era Modding - Documentation.

Also, mission saves can do some seriously screwy things to mobile saves - adding objects, vehicles, and even peds to the save. If you are looking for ways to exploit mission saves: When you start a mission a quick save is made and this seems to prevent saving during the mission except at specific checkpoints. But if you load that pre-mission quick-save then quick-saves can be made during the mission. Sometimes the mission can be resumed and completed, but markers and targets are missing so it's hard to figure out what's really going on.

Which reminds me; someone described an odd glitch with an extra Denise always hanging around - even when dead, iirc. I think I know enough about the save to track this glitch but don't know how to create it.

yuvraj6122

Under which circumstances does the game save, anyway? Always when you quit it, even on missions? I have often times had Android close it when it was minimized (to free up RAM, I suppose), I suppose it does not save the game, then.

The game tends to quick save all the time - like just switching out of the app to something else. I ran a lot of tests on this when I was testing mobile's problem with adding extra mission objects to the save and upgrading my save template for non-standard mobile formats but I don't remember the details well enough at the moment and I'm not sure where I left my notes... Probably the SA Save File Companion topic in III Era Modding - Documentation.

Also, mission saves can do some seriously screwy things to mobile saves - adding objects, vehicles, and even peds to the save. If you are looking for ways to exploit mission saves: When you start a mission a quick save is made and this seems to prevent saving during the mission except at specific checkpoints. But if you load that pre-mission quick-save then quick-saves can be made during the mission. Sometimes the mission can be resumed and completed, but markers and targets are missing so it's hard to figure out what's really going on.

Which reminds me; someone described an odd glitch with an extra Denise always hanging around - even when dead, iirc. I think I know enough about the save to track this glitch but don't know how to create it.

THis does not happen on iOS,game does not autosave(or resume from save point) if your game closes suddenly due to memory or RAM reason