Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Matrelith

Lampadati Viseris out now plus double GTA$ & RP on Lester Contact Missions

StormerBoy

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

Erm? Last I checked that wasn't a Lester Contact Mission.

Erm I thought because he contacts you for the setups and heist.

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)That's dumb he contacts us and technically it is a `job`.Well look at it this way; a Race can have stunt props but isn't actually a "Stunt Race" yet they're two seperate kinds of jobs. Same thing applies to Lester; he's a Contact for two seperate things. Heists and contact missions.When the game was released, they were obsessively trying to get us to refer to missions etc as jobs. As I remember it everything was a job or activity (eg darts). Then along came advesery and Stunt Races, and I thought they weren't actually jobs as those two things aren't part of the gta real world. Whereas races and versus missions are, so they are jobs.

So I think the system is broken, they have forgotten to keep it in some kind of sense. Heists surley aren't jobs, but then you do get job points for doing them, so...

When friends are playing the new Heist on ps4, psn says they are doing a gta mission. Wheres the old heists say gta Heist. This annoys me.

Edited by StormerBoy

Rafae

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled. Sure I would have loved Martin's missions to be doubled instead but Lester's are extremely rewarding too. Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.

Picklez

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled.

*1 whale shark card has been deposited into your account

Rafae

^ No it hasn't

I'm just not a spoiled little c*nt who can't be bothered to take advantage of bonuses when they arrive and then still complain about being a broke ass bitch

IamCourtney

Two Lester-only playlists have been posted in this thread get that $$$$ son!!

StormerBoy

Is there a running theme between differant missions?

Simeon: all cars

Lester: always based on scandal storylines

Gerald: always drug based

Trevor:

Ron:

Martin: Business men ripping him off.

Is that right, and what for the others?

Rafae

^ Trevor and Ron's always involve stealing drugs from the Lost or meth tankers

REXX

Is there a running theme between differant missions?

Simeon: all cars

Lester: always based on scandal storylines

Gerald: always drug based

Trevor:

Ron:

Martin: Business men ripping him off.

Is that right, and what for the others?

Lamar: Lowriders :p

Motherf*cking eggs!

Edit: Lamar mainly focuses on high-jacking Tankers, saving Leroy and wiping out the Lost.

Edited by REXX

Nem_Wan

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions — um, jobs — 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist :miranda: REXX's PS4 playlist posted by Captain Marvel looks complete for solo. :colgate:

Edited by Nem_Wan

StormerBoy

Are the ones with Trevor actualy always rons, just that Trevor features in them? Hence Trevor isn't a contact in the phone. Although I seem to remember he used to be and he was removed in an update.

Edited by StormerBoy

REXX

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions um, jobs 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist looks complete for solo. :colgate:

CaptainMarvels' post, but Rexx's playlist :p

SergioMath

Denial of service + Deluxo = Fast Profit

CaptainMarvel

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions um, jobs 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist looks complete for solo. :colgate:

Sorry Rexx! Thanks for the link, didnt even think about posting the sauce boss.

Fun 2

Cops Capacity + Denial of Service + On Maneuvers

Complete the first two using the Jetpack or the Deluxo, spend your time with the third one.

Repeat.

zecanelao

Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.

What matters basically is the level of the mission, and obviously the time you take to complete them.

Considering level and time: Madrazo > Trevor > Lester.

But the difference isn't worth for most people because it gets boring doing the same missions. Then just play for the fun.

Picklez

^ No it hasn't

I'm just not a spoiled little c*nt who can't be bothered to take advantage of bonuses when they arrive and then still complain about being a broke ass bitch

*1 great white shark card has been deposited into your account

Keep it up and you might not have to grind a handful of missions at all this week!

Lanesend

Sorry Rexx! Thanks for the link, didnt even think about posting the sauce boss.

Thank you both!

I will play the hell out of that list, this evening.

Cheers!

Halal Cyborg

Hmm I made about 168k in an hour from jesters jobs...to me those aren't great numbers tbh and I'd make way more doing other stuff...RP is outstanding though.

Tupiz

Gotta say, I love it when they do 2x on Contact Missions. It's one of those few occasions when I'm actually having fun while making money, doesn't even feel like grinding really.

Rafae

^ No it hasn't

*1 great white shark card has been deposited into your account

Keep it up and you might not have to grind a handful of missions at all this week!

Lol

Halal Cyborg

Bought my Hunter yesterday, figured I'd wait to see today's discounts before applying any upgrades. My frugality game is in rare form :D

I didn't buy it because I haven't unlocked the trade price...what a ballache.

I've bought nothing for 4 weeks after vowing to grind 20m (I made it)

Gotta say, I love it when they do 2x on Contact Missions. It's one of those few occasions when I'm actually having fun while making money, doesn't even feel like grinding really.

They're enjoyable I guess and with friends too but I feel in order to keep up one must treat this game like a job and I know those numbers suck...I doubt I could even make 1m in a days play.

rebeldevil

So I've driven the new car and frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

It's definitely got a lot of power up at the top end. It doesn't have great acceleration but it just keeps accelerating. Feels like it's geared taller. I couldn't wind it all the way out on my usual testing venue, so I had to go elsewhere to really wring it out--a SECOND test venue that I've created this evening.

All this top-end power comes at a cost, and that cost is cornering ability. It's got a LOT of understeer at anything better than a brisk walk, and getting the car to rotate is a challenge. When it does decide to come around it behaves like oversteer is the last thing it wants to do and it'll immediately hook and go back to pushing again. At moderate speeds I'm sure it's fine. Nobody in this game drives at moderate speeds, though.

It looks good. It sounds good. But in my opinion it doesn't drive nearly as good as it looks or sounds. Hopefully the next car is better.

Bruce Khansey

I'm looking forward for Lester's contact missions, like the idea of getting decent money this way.

Car looks awesome, I'll surely buy it. But for f*ck sake stop weaponize all vehicles, even optionally.

hotrats773

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled. Sure I would have loved Martin's missions to be doubled instead but Lester's are extremely rewarding too. Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.

I can't wait for double cash and RP on Simeon missions!

What's $3000 x 2? Hmmmm.

:)

P.S. Agreed. Happy for ANY contact mission love at this point.

Rafae

Whew

goYBQtk.jpg

Bruce Khansey

Sooooo... how much is the average payout for a solo mission? Assuming that the more time you spend doing it the more you get, obviously

Rafae

Sooooo... how much is the average payout for a solo mission? Assuming that the more time you spend doing it the more you get, obviously

25-30k

More if you take some time but the highest I got was 39k for soloing 'Quarry Quarry'

Bruce Khansey

25-30k

More if you take some time but the highest I got was 39k for soloing 'Quarry Quarry'

Thanks! That's good, I'll hit the whole playlist as soon as I have some spare time

hotrats773

I just made 45K in Stocks and Scares solo. 7000+ RP. Dayum.

Rafae

Khanjali tank x Stocks and Scares 😂