Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,727 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Matrelith

Lampadati Viseris out now plus double GTA$ & RP on Lester Contact Missions

Kushology

Double cash on contact missions :^:

Too bad it's only Lester missions, but whatever. I'll put my Hunter to good use

Make a playlist of jobs, instant success.

CrysisAverted

Lets put pew pew miniguns on it to inflate the price.

The guns are optional 100k.

makes it even worse.

not only does the fact that it can have guns in the first place make the car more expensive then it should be,you have to pay if you want to install them afterwards aswell.

Why are people fooling themselves? I highly doubt this car would be any less expensive barring the optional mgs

III-Ari-III

Pros: good looking, insane top speed.

Neutral: can equip machineguns.

Cons: likes to drift a lot while cornering, regular acceleration, not that cheap.

Overall 6/10 for me, which was enough to get it and enjoy it at least for a while.. we'll see if it becomes a perma vehicle or gets sold later, haha.

BlackMilk

As long as it's like the Ardent where you can still switch to your own weapons. Not sure why they're not allowing this for literally every other armed car already in the game.

III-Ari-III

As long as it's like the Ardent where you can still switch to your own weapons. Not sure why they're not allowing this for literally every other armed car already in the game.

The newer ones all allow you to do that.. nightshark, pfister comet safari, this one.. etc.

ShadowlessDevil

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)

CrysisAverted

the performance is great

but thats not why I bought it, its a f*cking Pantera

CaptainMarvel

Oh, I'd love to get my hands on that Viseris. But the universe doesn't want me to have it. My Xbox Live Gold ran out. God I wish it Live Gold was free.

Anyways, the savings aren't that great this time round, but I'm excited for the treats they have in store for us. More free money would be nice.

Are you holding off from renewing your Live membership until theres better sales or just done with XBLive in general? Not trying to pry into your finances but if youre having a hard time I may have a month free pass code laying around.
I'm having a very hard time with finances right now. A free month would be very much appreciated.

Hey bud, private message me later please. Ill be home after work/date with the gf. If I have the code ahd its still working Ill gladly give it to you.

mayo gaming

Oh, I'd love to get my hands on that Viseris. But the universe doesn't want me to have it. My Xbox Live Gold ran out. God I wish it Live Gold was free.

Anyways, the savings aren't that great this time round, but I'm excited for the treats they have in store for us. More free money would be nice.

Are you holding off from renewing your Live membership until theres better sales or just done with XBLive in general? Not trying to pry into your finances but if youre having a hard time I may have a month free pass code laying around.
I'm having a very hard time with finances right now. A free month would be very much appreciated.Hey bud, private message me later please. Ill be home after work/date with the gf. If I have the code ahd its still working Ill gladly give it to you.

Cheers.

Halal Cyborg

[/YouTube]

I'm having a very hard time with finances right now. A free month would be very much appreciated.
Hey bud, private message me later please. Ill be home after work/date with the gf. If I have the code ahd its still working Ill gladly give it to you.Cheers.

Bless you both 👍🏻

Sentinel Driver

C* doesn't allow you to put contact missions on playlists because no fun allowed

Rafae

Mods on vacation now or just too lazy to pin topics?

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

R* doesn't allow you to put contact missions on playlists because no fun allowed

Go to jobs, find a Lester contact mission, play it, and afterwards go to 'recently played' jobs when you're creating your playlist. Do this for all Lester jobs and ta-da! I'll be making one for XB1 later tonight after I've spurted my load driving around in my new PANTERA!

Edited by Jenkiiii

Kushology

R* doesn't allow you to put contact missions on playlists because no fun allowed

Go to jobs, find a Lester contact mission, play it, and afterwards go to 'recently played' jobs when you're creating your playlist. Do this for all Lester jobs and ta-da! I'll be making one for XB1 later tonight after I've spurted my load driving around in my new PANTERA!

Thanks for explaining, Kyle. Appreciate it.

Gaffa

Can you also do the same via Bookmarking the jobs, or did they get rid of that a long time ago?

Jenkiiii

Can you also do the same via Bookmarking the jobs, or did they get rid of that a long time ago?

It doesn't work for bookmarking IIRC, and these jobs are only displayed in the 'recently played' jobs section, so you'll have to play the missions at least once, although you can fail and quit out, I think.

LL Cool L

look how he was quick to call out Rockstar smh....some people man

kenmy13999

I'm having a very hard time with finances right now. A free month would be very much appreciated.Hey bud, private message me later please. Ill be home after work/date with the gf. If I have the code ahd its still working Ill gladly give it to you.Wish I could like this post a thousand times, really nice to see

IamCourtney

Bought my Hunter yesterday, figured I'd wait to see today's discounts before applying any upgrades. My frugality game is in rare form :D

Ninja_Nicoya

Erm? Last I checked that wasn't a Lester Contact Mission.

Erm I thought because he contacts you for the setups and heist.

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)

That's dumb he contacts us and technically it is a `job`.

GourangaMaster

Considering you can add mounted guns is the viseris customisable at LSC or do i need to buy a f*cking command center?

IamCourtney

Assuming it's the same as the rest of the normal cars with machine guns options, you can do everything but the guns at LSC.

kenmy13999

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)That's dumb he contacts us and technically it is a `job`.It goes under heist and not normal contact mission. If it was on pac standard they would've said either double on heist or double on pac standard if that was the only one

REXX

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)That's dumb he contacts us and technically it is a `job`.

Well look at it this way; a Race can have stunt props but isn't actually a "Stunt Race" yet they're two seperate kinds of jobs. Same thing applies to Lester; he's a Contact for two seperate things. Heists and contact missions.

Picklez

What an absolutely trash event week. Why not all the contact missions? They did this same sh*t before but for Ron's missions only. All it does is limit the jobs we can do and you pretty much have to hope another double money job is in the list of jobs we can pick after completing one. But of course this is what C* wants, to limit our ways and chances of making money. Not even double cash for anything else man what a f*cking joke. I haven't got to enjoy double cash for VIP jobs ever since I become a f*cking CEO. I'd love to have that, but those greedy c*nts have other plans clearly.

F*ck C* and f*ck this event week.

Edited by Picklez

III-Ari-III

Considering you can add mounted guns is the viseris customisable at LSC or do i need to buy a f*cking command center?

Only for the machineguns, the rest of the car you can customize at lsc. It even says that on the webpage where you purchase it.

MrTroubleMaker

lol that vehicle is so broken. I wonder if it will get fixed.