Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,372 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Matrelith

Lampadati Viseris out now plus double GTA$ & RP on Lester Contact Missions

Matrelith
Posted (edited)

We’d like to salute the population of Los Santos and Blaine County for another banner year of civic mayhem. From wild Special Vehicle Circuit and Transform Races, to illicit new revenue opportunities for your Organization in Gunrunning and Smuggler’s Run, to saving the world with your crew in The Doomsday Heist, and so much more – 2017 was the biggest year of GTA Online yet, capped off by an epic December that saw more players in the game than ever before.

Thank you to all dedicated GTA Online players worldwide – and we’ve got more treats in store for you all in the weeks ahead including new modes to experience, and vehicles to collect and race – starting with a new beast unleashed today…

1711305f08f7016cdca5bb5e062dc96204c01f26

LAMPADATI VISERIS NOW AVAILABLE

Smooth handling, chiseled good looks and salt-of the-earth engineering are all part of the allure of the Lampadati Viseris, now available at Legendary Motorsport. More than just a pretty face, the unmistakable roar of its barbaric V8 engine might just be the sweetest sound in Los Santos. Add a whole new depth of character to this charming but deadly Sports Classic with a quick trip to the Vehicle Workshop in your MOC or Avenger, where you'll be greeted with the option to mount a pair of forward-facing machine guns.

DOUBLE GTA$ & RP ON LESTER CONTACT MISSIONS

Already busy frantically offering up work with The Doomsday Heist, Lester Crest continues to make a case for being your favorite contact with Double GTA$ & RP on ALL Lester Contact Missions. Through January 15th, look out for calls from Mr. Crest on your iFruit and earn twice your usual rate.

LAND & AIR SAVINGS

Look out for discounts both on the ground and in the sky this week, with 25% off the following through January 15th:

• Nagasaki Ultralight (Plane)
  • Aircraft Weapons
  • Vehicle Armor
  • Headlights & Neons
  • Skirts
  • Spoilers
  • Suspension
  • Turbos

PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE

Ride your way to riches with this week's Premium Race and Time Trial. Through January 15th:

• Premium Stunt Race – "Island Hopping" Locked to Blazer Aqua
  • Time Trial – "Maze Bank Arena"

Launch Premium Races through the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers will earn GTA$ and you'll get Triple RP regardless of where you place. To take a shot at the Time Trial, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Beat par time and you'll be duly rewarded with GTA$ & RP.

Original post: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60332/Lampadati-Viseris-Out-Now-Plus-Double-GTA-RP-on-Lester-Contact-Mission

Edited by Matrelith

mayo gaming
Posted (edited)

Oh, I'd love to get my hands on that Viseris. But the universe doesn't want me to have it. My Xbox Live Gold ran out. God I wish it Live Gold was free.

Anyways, the savings aren't that great this time round, but I'm excited for the treats they have in store for us. More free money would be nice.

Edited by mayo gaming

Sentinel Driver

Double cash on contact missions :^:

Too bad it's only Lester missions, but whatever. I'll put my Hunter to good use

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

The Pantera GT5. Ooh, I could crush a grape! Beautiful car, and looking forward to getting online.

Enthusiasm aside, Rockstar's marketing blurb says "... new modes to experience, and vehicles to collect and race", but that's not really true, is it Rockstar? Because as a collector myself I will yet again have to sell a car from my 'collection' in order to make room for this great new vehicle. I appreciate the amount of space I've been allocated and all the new cars, sincerely, but it's not really 'collecting' is it? Four years of swapping out and 'collecting'.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Volganor
Posted (edited)

Two things spring to mind when reading this Newswire post:

First, that's the best promotional picture they've taken for a vehicle in a long time, in my opinion.

Second, they're only looking back at 2017 and naming it the "biggest year of GTA Online yet, capped off by an epic December that saw more players in the game than ever before". There's only a vague reference to the vehicles still remaining. Seems like they don't yet seem to have a clearly defined roadmap for this year. I'm indeed curious to see how they'll handle GTA:O with Red Dead Redemption 2 in the pipeline.

The Viseris is great and I was indeed right in being excited about it. Absolutely love the look, customization, driving and the thick tires. Great car and great addiction.

Not to mention that the reappearance of 2x Contact Missions, even for a single contact only, is always a great sight to see.

Edited by Volganor

KWF1981

$750k already, lol.

Sanches

More useless machineguns, Carl!

--Stranger--

-New fastest car in Sports classics class in terms of top speed.
-‎Has better top speed compared to every single Super and Sports car including Pariah and 811, but overall its not a competitive car since it's not good around corners.

Like vigilante (Batmobile) ~does 146 mph average if you boost constantly and that Viseris has top speed of 146.5 mph lol, that insane top speed is either a bug in game or just another Rockstar logic or they are intentionally doing this to make players buy these dripfed DLC vehicles

LL Cool L

Didn't expect it to be weaponized..

Semaj 2JZ♢

This week is worse than last week...you get an F, R*. 💩👎

So, 2 weeks in, with a C- and an F, you're already averaging a failing grade, R*...people are stupid to invest any further in this game with their money, from this point on. R* isn't even trying anymore. And frankly, my dear(s), I don't think they even give a damn. 😐

Xiled

Lets put pew pew miniguns on it to inflate the price.

spincther

Jesus Christ! Idiots on SC cant put together a decent playlist to save their lives. UGH! Working on a good playlist for Lest Missions currently. I'll add the link when done. Feel free to post a good playlist if you found one on SC.

StormerBoy

I seem to remember this time last year they mentioned record breaking player numbers and upcoming dlcs, in a roundabout way. Today they have only mentioned advesery and new cars coming from this DLC. No new dlcs then?

Is there a lester playlist for ps4? How much can you make an hour?

Matrelith

n6wOWpp.png

(Optional or not, just feels unnecessary)

jdv95

I seem to remember this time last year they mentioned record breaking player numbers and upcoming dlcs, in a roundabout way. Today they have only mentioned advesery and new cars coming from this DLC. No new dlcs then?

Is there a lester playlist for ps4? How much can you make an hour?

they mentioned that more updates will come the day doomsday heist was released.

SmokesWithCigs

call me when the hustler gets here.

Shadowfennekin

sh*t event week

Unless you still care for contact missions

No good sales, just the Ultralight.... again lol

CrysisAverted
Posted (edited)

The Viseris is damn worth the wait, such a lovely looking car.

Smooth handling

yeah, maybe if you drive the speed limit

Edited by CrysisAverted

CaptainMarvel

Oh, I'd love to get my hands on that Viseris. But the universe doesn't want me to have it. My Xbox Live Gold ran out. God I wish it Live Gold was free.

Anyways, the savings aren't that great this time round, but I'm excited for the treats they have in store for us. More free money would be nice.

Are you holding off from renewing your Live membership until theres better sales or just done with XBLive in general? Not trying to pry into your finances but if youre having a hard time I may have a month free pass code laying around.

Ninja_Nicoya

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

CaptainMarvel

This week is worse than last week...you get an F, R*. 💩👎

So, 2 weeks in, with a C- and an F, you're already averaging a failing grade, R*...people are stupid to invest any further in this game with their money, from this point on. R* isn't even trying anymore. And frankly, my dear(s), I don't think they even give a damn. 😐

Easy money making week? Check

Badass new vehicle? Check.

So newer players that NEED a way to accumulate cash and a car that many here seem to like/love have something to appreciate from this weeks additions?

Not trying to discredit your take, but this has a little bit of fun for players that are new, players that like PvE rather than PvP, and cured an itch for classic car collectors.

Ryancoke66

n6wOWpp.png

(Optional or not, just feels unnecessary)

I think the idea is, firstly, you can put it in your Avenger, secondly, it increases the money spent on the drip feed vehicle

mayo gaming

Are you holding off from renewing your Live membership until theres better sales or just done with XBLive in general? Not trying to pry into your finances but if youre having a hard time I may have a month free pass code laying around.

I'm having a very hard time with finances right now. A free month would be very much appreciated.

spincther
Posted (edited)

God damn you R*, wtf is it so hard to have the search function actually work on SC. Anytime I try and look up a Lester Mission to add it to a playlist I get this. WTF!!!!!

"There are no job results on Playstation 4 matching your search criteria."

Edited by -RP-

Gaffa

Erm? Last I checked that wasn't a Lester Contact Mission.

Quinn_flower

Meh Again

III-Ari-III

The guns are optional 100k.

jdv95

makes it even worse.

not only does the fact that it can have guns in the first place make the car more expensive then it should be,you have to pay if you want to install them afterwards aswell.

III-Ari-III

Of course not, lester CONTACT missions, not heists.

makes it even worse.

not only does the fact that it can have guns in the first place make the car more expensive then it should be,you have to pay if you want to install them afterwards aswell.

People will always find reasons to complain.. moving on..

Rashkovskys Shiv

Can someone pretty please put up a Lester contact mission Playlist for Ps4 and be a hero,already!