3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
FirstDegreeDonny

~Akula Tips & Tricks~

A.C.M.

and who you are if you provoking new problems and derailing topic again, i was trying to end this with last comment, E-f*cking-nough, there are griefers who I call trolls and then there are grinders like me who only do buisness supplies/selling, solo missions and vip work, occasionally fighting off the griefers!

On topic: akula works very well for business supply missions due to its armor strength and it can shoot down and get away from griefers when busy.

Edited by ACM-Jan

FukNRekd

Gawd you two are idiots. Where's the ignore button...?

HARBUJAHN

its settled already, but the second troll wants piece, not gonna prove anything

Yeah lol

FlacidJack

This thread looked promising then dud talked crap about the Hunter so I got all...

Give-a-slightly-confused-or-perplexed-lo

Then i kept reading the tread, on page two and now i'm all...

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif-5-com

OT: Found a decent video showing the specs and a better use for the Akula than being a suicidal clown.

Who woulda thunk using the weapons would work too!

Edited by FlacidJack

kenmy13999

The Hunter is a helluwa more useful than this thread.. Haven't read any answers after Hunter users are c*nts or something like that..

HARBUJAHN

I have a nice tip too share and thats have two akulas :D. When one goes down another ones waiting for action

Texturiser

I have a nice tip too share and thats have two akulas :D. When one goes down another ones waiting for action

Even better, equip one Akula with homing and another Akula with barrage missiles!

HARBUJAHN

Even better, equip one Akula with homing and another Akula with barrage missiles!

Or buy another i have 3 now :D.

MaxBazooka01

And then there's me who only has 11k in his bank account while these are buying like 20 akulas.

Bloodytears1666

How about you two bickering old ladies take it to PM and leave this thread alone.

:twak:

Wow wow, little girl ask for peace. :lol: Chill mr. Morale.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

FukNRekd

How about you two bickering old ladies take it to PM and leave this thread alone.

Reading comprehension is not normal for you, is it?

If it were, you'd recognize I asked the babies to take it somewhere else, not to stop. Do try to keep up.

Bloodytears1666

Reading comprehension is not normal for you, is it?

If it were, you'd recognize I asked the babies to take it somewhere else, not to stop. Do try to keep up.

You seem like to show off, I though you said something about ignoring idiots, not act like one. Comprehension too big term for your complains.

FukNRekd

OMG this thing is so much fun! I haven't upgraded the armor yet so I am dying a lot in it but who cares.

I chased this one poor guy in a bob carrying a container and I couldn't lock on to it so I was following him for miles trying to shoot him manually while targeting every fricken cop in the place LOL.

He musta been laughing his arse off at me crashing in to sh!t and missing him terribly badly. My poor Akula ended up with a steady stream of black smoke coming from the engine before I finally crashed the bob into the ground and destroyed the product. I'm sure it pissed him off but at least he got a real, REAL good laugh out of it.

HARBUJAHN

And then there's me who only has 11k in his bank account while these are buying like 20 akulas.

The other forum will help you :) this is what the internet is saying lol

So its true

elfoam

I blew up two separate hunters yesterday....in the same lobby... then they laid a trap for me.. as I came in to kill one again as he took off, the other guy off radar sent me to hell. They totally knew I was going to come for them on take off. You can put that in your Hunter strategy book.

Flyin_Japman

I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me how to keep my Akula from being so sensitive to button inputs. One tap on the bumper and I've turned 90 degrees. Barely tilt the stick, and I'm nose diving.

FukNRekd

Change the handling option to smooth in your upgrades menu.

Flyin_Japman

I did, and I also put HMs on it. Flies much smoother now.

flexcreator

I have noticed that Homing missles has a slight delay in terms of locking after you exit the stealth mode. You can shoot instantly but can't lock on instantly.

LordLoff

I liked his video. Because his strategy probably IS your best bet when using the Akula. Biggest piece of sh*t aircraft i've ever flown. Totally non competitive. Homing missiles. AKA Gamble Missiles. Unstealthing and using this thing solo on unsuspecting ground targets or vulnerable aircraft. That's basically all it is. Oh, and to hide a bounty.

The Hunter ass-reams the Akula any day, all day.

I love to hunt Bounties and Hunters with my Akula, best aircraft I ever bought after the Buzzard

OMG this thing is so much fun! I haven't upgraded the armor yet so I am dying a lot in it but who cares.

I chased this one poor guy in a bob carrying a container and I couldn't lock on to it so I was following him for miles trying to shoot him manually while targeting every fricken cop in the place LOL.

He musta been laughing his arse off at me crashing in to sh!t and missing him terribly badly. My poor Akula ended up with a steady stream of black smoke coming from the engine before I finally crashed the bob into the ground and destroyed the product. I'm sure it pissed him off but at least he got a real, REAL good laugh out of it.

Cargo is sacred you damm grieffer

Cutter De Blanc

So whenever I try to emulate that slick missile dodge I see people do, I whip the chopper around and get hit in the face instead of the ass

I can't dodge missiles in a chopper to save my life

FukNRekd

Cargo is sacred you damm grieffer

Uhhh, it was empty.

Yeah. That's it. That the story and I'm sticking to it.

;)

Bloodytears1666
Posted (edited)

So whenever I try to emulate that slick missile dodge I see people do, I whip the chopper around and get hit in the face instead of the ass

Homing rockets working in simple scripts:

- If rocket fly to target and target goes in side direction, rocket slows down and turn, this will end up being hit in a tail. And that's why rocket can't hit circling jet. Alas you can't be fast enough to outrun a missile in turn.

- If rocket fly to target and target goes forward - missile can't react so fast, this move will disorientate rocket to fly straight forward without any turns, but it will highly possible to hit your helicopter straight into its face.

- If rocket fly and

a. Target goes down - missile will react depending on targets descending speed, but in fact because G-force the rocket will be faster when falling and likely it will result in hit.

b. Target goes up - missile will react depending on targets ascending speed, but in fact will loose most of speed, which likely will result of disorientating of a rocket.

From this information we can make simple basic instruction:

To prevent hit - change direction to sides slightly, enough for rocket fly nearly close to your helicopter, ascending and push forward.

Additionally learn to do 360\180 on a run on high speed, this will help you to brake nearly instantly and will help evade pursuing rockets when in combo of above. And, this will not help with Deluxo type of rockets, I don't know what ever will help helicopter to avoid those.

All I know, practice make perfect.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

flexcreator
Posted (edited)

I don't use any fancy techniques, but simply flying towards the attacker can do the trick.

Akula is larger though :(

Edited by flexcreator

Bloodytears1666

I don't use any fancy techniques, but simply flying towards the attacker can do the trick.

Vid

Akula is larger though :(

Agile\faster with racing handling - compensation.

Hallvar

Here is another tip.

Make sure you use race handling.

When you want to land, go full speed and let go of the gas and turn slightly while banking fully so your nose points straight down and you have turned 180 degrees then full speed.

Now you have lost all speed and depending on timing, also landed perfectly.

FukNRekd
Posted (edited)

This takes practice. I still end up higher than I'd like half the time but I'm getting better. It works in the air too, when someone is on ur arse.

Edited by FukNRekd