Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,782 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jisseikatsu

Design Your Own Mission Contest #9 - Votes

Design Your Own Mission Contest #9  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which mission deserves to win?

• Border Crossing
    • Final Build Opportunity
    • The Outpost
    • 2050: A New World
    • Christmas on Chiliad
    • The Arena
    • The Tunnel
    • GhosTown
    • Safe-Zone [HOPE]

Nuddle King

Cool.I think someone gonna win!also when votes end?

VenomDYOM

Looks like CrisPK will win this contest.

Cptmyname
Posted (edited)

After analyzing every mission, the most creative one's I found are-

and

And my vote goes to-

2050: A New World by YasirRFL_King

Edited by Cptmyname

DeAdLy PyThOn

​After analyzing every mission, the most creative one's I found are-

and

And my vote goes to

2050: A New World by YasirRFL_King

So few spoilers. You gotta add more.

Aftab
Posted (edited)

My Reviews

Border Crossing

Good placement of objects but the workspace was too short. The area was well illuminated and that was good. But I think, making a small mission to steal that car was unnecessary. 3.5/5

Final Build Oppurtinity

Again the area was too short and very less objects were used but placement was again better. No guide abt where was the next checkpoint. And it was also unrealistic. 3/5

The Outpost

Unnecessery use of objects and vehicles. For example, 4 hydras and 3 hunters at the same place. Totally unrealistic. The start was still better but at the end it seems like you just filled the place just like this

H3y8g4E.jpg3/5

2050:A New World

A whole society underwater, huh. I like the idea. This mission was very unique. Yo've used your brain well but those 'underwater trees'? Is this possible? 4/5

The Arena

The mission has almost every required object for a multiplayer map. The choice of objects was good but some objects weren't placed properly for example trees on the boundary were half stuck in the wall. But it was a good attempt. 4/5

The Tunnel

It was more like a puzzle than a map. We were supposed to make a whole new map, not a puzzle. We have to move car with low health into a tunnel which has almost no vacant place to move. 2.5/5

GhosTown

Much realistic and much better than all those horror MP's I've played. The atmosphere and some factors like hanging corpse, dead body parts etc were perfect. There was a proper guidance in whole mission. Moreover, the map was more spacious than other missions. Some of the cars were half stuck in the road, i don't know whether it was the part of your mission or it was a bug. 4.5/5

Safe Zone (HOPE)

Another good map. I liked this mission b'cuz I chosed the same place for the map as you, but you've used it in a much better way than me. A whole MP can be made on this map and story. Again there was proper guidance. Good choice of objects. 4.5/5

It was hard to decide between GhosTown and SafeZone. If I've option to give 2 votes, I'd give both of them. But this time, my vote goes to GhosTown.

Some maps very good and some were bad (and some weren't even map). Some of us (including me) put objects in our map just like

H3y8g4E.jpg

Tbh, I learned a lot abt object placements and map making from these missions. These maps proved that dyom is versatile and there are still a lot of things we can do in dyom. Thanks.

Edited by Aftab

SkyWestLover

Wow! You guys is awesome! I want participate how to participate

Nuddle King

Wow! You guys is awesome! I want participate how to participate

the partcipate is over.now is voting!

SkyWestLover

I can vote also?

Nuddle King

I can vote also?

Yes.Vote any of those contest missions.

SkyWestLover

All missions ihave played for long time but I don't know how to participate but I loved YasirRFL Mission of Underwater I don't know how to do it

Ok bye everyone I making Mission of evil cj

Nuddle King

No.I Know SkyWestLover and is not yasa.he funny designer. :lol:

Opcode
Posted (edited)

Yasir got two unknown votes. Two members who were registered today and both voted the yasir at the same time. Acutally, i'm not indicating toward yasir but someone (who wants yasir to win) is creating fake accounts and voting on it which is considered as a cheating. I want Administrators to check the IP of those two members and try find the same IP in this forum. A poor help was accounted for Yasa Yasir by his voter or he voted himself. Something is really fishy.

Edited by Opcode

Nuddle King

Yasir got two unknown votes. Two members who were registered today and both voted the yasir at the same time. Acutally, i'm not indicating toward yasir but someone (who wants yasir to win) is creating fake accounts and voting on it which is considered as a cheating. I want Administrators to check the IP of those two members and try find the same IP in this forum. A poor help was accounted for Yasa Yasir by his voter or he voted himself. Something is really fishy.

No.That not true!i know u hating yasa mission.

Aftab

If two voters aren't legal, then they'll be ignored.

Opcode
Posted (edited)

u hating yasa mission.

Yasa or Yasir?

And also remove two vote. Someone made the profile only for voting the mission. It is cheating.

Edited by Opcode

DeAdLy PyThOn

@Opcode - How can you prove that 100 %?

Opcode
Posted (edited)

Now another one?

@Opcode - How can you prove that 100 %?

Before, we were crying because of inactivity and lack of interest. Now when the voting starts, every stranger and newbie is joining and directly.. what i mean, directly coming here and voting! lol. I know these types of tricks. I am a member of this community. I saw many things like this before + how the hell they can find the forum soo fast.

Clearly someone is creating accounts and voting for his favorite. Whole year they left this community and did not see and now they are coming with vast number and voting. Three people joined yesterday and their first approach was first in this topic, lol, no. Someone is cheating and whoever it is, shall not surprise because if the team finds out the original account then you will not see this forum face, again.

LODoesGames, SkyWestLover and Toguro45 are multiple accounts by other designers who want his favorite one to win. This trick was also occur in MOTW and every who were involved were caught easily. Expect this also.

Edited by Opcode

Cptmyname
Posted (edited)

LoDoesGames actually joined in 2016.

Edited by Cptmyname

Opcode
Posted (edited)

LoDesGames actually joined in 2016.

Then make it 2018

joking. sorry did not read that, correctly.

or maybe he created the account to use it in correct situation.

Edited by Opcode

Cptmyname
Posted (edited)

-Deleted-

Edited by Cptmyname

Yasir_RFL
Posted (edited)

Look Guys, I don't know who is SkyWestLover but I know LoDoesGames, he is making The King of Los Santos with us.(Me,Martin and Eddy). And for Toguro45,I asked him if he liked my mission.He can vote it on DYOM Contest 9,you can find him on discord .

Edited by YasirRFL King

Martin_Strada
Posted (edited)

-Deleted-

Edited by Martin_Strada

Opcode

Look Guys, I don't know who is SkyWestLover but I know LoDoesGames, he is making The King of Los Santos with us.(Me,Martin and Eddy). And for Toguro45,I asked him if he liked my mission.He can vote it on DYOM Contest 9,you can find him on discord .

Let's say you are saying right but my doubt is still on this, Tonguro45. Let's say SkyWestLover is your friend but why this Tonguro45? Maybe, he is you or maybe, he is one of your friend (SkyWestLover) or those who wants you to win created fake account to fake vote on you. On the other hand, i still got my little doubt on your friend "SkyWestLover" since, he was last active about 18 Hours ago. If he really know about this voting stuff occurring right now in DYOM then i am sure that he was going to log in again to check the results. My prediction is that you created this account as your fake (second) supporter or you receive the password from your friend of his account and he gave you the consent to vote yourself by logging in his profile, Generally, which means you voted yourself with other account.

Note that this is only my prediction. I can also be wrong but fact chances are among 70-100%.

Yasir_RFL
Posted (edited)

Skywestlover is a meme guy who doing Cj evil videos. To me, those memes are so weird oh (x30) omg. Actually he's not a fake, he's another person. And we should leave this useless chat here, cuz its all about contest voting.

Opcode started, If some has problem discuss it in DYOM The Designer Lounge Edited by YasirRFL King

Martin_Strada
Posted (edited)
Skywestlover is a meme guy who doing Cj evil videos. To me, those memes are so weird oh (x30) omg. Actually he's not a fake, he's another person. And we should leave this useless chat here, cuz its all about contest voting.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Vanzant

Enough of the bickering here. There's two led by members to take these concerns to either Jisseikatsu or Doublepulse.

I will leave leave it up to them if they want to exclude any votes made by your discord buddies.

Yasir_RFL
Posted (edited)

They are also DYOM Designers and have rights to vote.

Edited by YasirRFL King