Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,665 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

lilmissmunky

Anyone 30 and above?

lilmissmunky

Just looking to play GTA 5 online with people in my age group. Im a newbie so Im still learning the game ;) I have COD WW2 also but Im really into GTA at the moment lol.

Alan Gamester

I am way closer to 40 than 30 lol what times are you looking at and timezone?

HARBUJAHN

Doesn't matter how old you are in this game not many act their age :D

lilmissmunky

True but I dont wanna be playing with teenagers .. that just seems a bit odd especially if you have a mic 😳

Alan Gamester

True but I dont wanna be playing with teenagers .. that just seems a bit odd especially if you have a mic

I agree with you 100% What times are you looking at?

JuniorChubb

I feel what you are saying lilmissmunky, I am an older gamer but play with a mix of players. It’s one of the great things about playing online.

If you are looking for mature gamers though you might wanna check some of the crews on the forum, you should find organised players who are into the same things as yourself.

I’m in the Van Society Crew, we average a little older than some but there is also GTAF Crew and Paleto Bay Mayors Office and a few others. We all offer something a little different so the forum caters for all. :)

Gaffa

Haha ain't that the truth. Guilty as charged.

Anyway yeah, let us know what console you're on.

ChumpDelux

It's a maturity gap- something teenagers won't understand. Teenagers find it funny to pistol their friends but older people find it disrespectful and annoying. Plus you have to mute your mic to hit your bong as kids are rambunctious whereas adults are laid back.

OP what platform are you on? Anyone here on ps4?

Zee Gate Keepa

I'm down to play, but I'm on PS4.

HARBUJAHN

Anyway yeah, let us know what console you're on.

Guilty as well lol but depends on situation to be honest, if its business then i act my age but if its freeroaming..........Things get a bit silly :D

FukNRekd

I'm plenty older than 30 (or 40 for that matter) and will be on tonite about 5 or 6 pacific time until God knows when. I'm on Xbox one, gamer tag is Effin Rekd Um.

Oh f*ck it who am I kidding... I passed fifty physically a few years ago but am a teenager mentally.

whywontyoulisten

36 here, with all the maturity of a squeaker.

lilmissmunky

Thanks for the replies ;) I totally forgot to add that I play on PS4. Just wanted to add I have nothing against playing with teenagers as I have family who are teenagers and sh*t some of them are so good LOL. I just feel its kind of weird for me to play a game and talk with a teenager that I dont even know. Plus it is nice to be able to play with people your own age ;) Not many of my friends play GTA ;( so sad lol.

SweetG420
Posted (edited)

It's a maturity gap- something teenagers won't understand. Teenagers find it funny to pistol their friends but older people find it disrespectful and annoying. Plus you have to mute your mic to hit your bong as kids are rambunctious whereas adults are laid back.

So true, couldn't have said it better.

PSN:SweetG420

Edited by SweetG420

X00zySageX

I'm down X00zySageX

Davycs

I'm down to play, but I'm on PS4.

I am ps4 what's your Gamer tag

NikoRiot

Feel free to add me...Im well into my 40s and would love to fine mature players to game with. Just mention this thread. PSN: NikoRiot

mav

Over 30 here too. My PSN is mav1659, feel free to add me.

TheMuffinManMmm

Fresh 30 year old here. I played GTA like mad when it came out, now I'm just getting back into it and could use some help (no GTA friends :cry:) PSN: TheMuffinManMmm if anyone wants to add me

Halal Cyborg

37 and expecting my firstborn in march...wife lets me play with sound off while she listens to Amy/Adele lol

FukNRekd

37 and expecting my firstborn in march...wife lets me play with sound off while she listens to Amy/Adele lol

You should be stocking up on extra sleep instead of playing video games. You're going to need it over the next 12-16 months. LOL.

troysayshi

Pretty certain I meet the thread criteria if anyone here would like to add. Course can’t guarantee I behave like I’m 30 or above, who can, but I’m not a kid or a teen that’s just reached adulthood.

PSN:- troysayshi

Contact missions, heists, survivals are my main areas. Everything else I freely admit I’m dreadful at.

Griogar

I'm well on the wrong side of 30, by about 20 years. Contact missions, CEO, Biker and bunker missions, survivals.

UK time zone,

PSN is Griogor

Usually on evenings and weekends.

troysayshi

I see your already on my psn

flexcreator

I met a guy 43 years old who destroys the product shipments in his Hydra. Once shot down and owned on the ground - enters the pussy mode and gets into another jet. A retarded kid tactics.

Personally, I think the age is not very good criteria for finding like-minded players in this game.

zombiesknight9

I'm willing to help anyone who needs it gt is DeltaEliteKing9 lv is 250 I have a mic live on the east coast message me for an invite doing missions right now if ur on the xbox one

viciousxlove

Im a 43/f USA. Started gaming again after my divorce. I have GTA on both XBOX One & PS4. I run a crew The Psychos of GTA on XBOX. Its a lot of fun, could use more people closer to my age. Add me Vicious X Love if you want. I get a long with everyone, but the teens are exhausting, lol.

Jenkiiii

I agree that age isn't necessarily a reflection of maturity. I'm 50 and quite immature for my age, but I still think i'm a lot younger in my head. I also know teens who are the opposite and very mature, so online video games act as a great age leveler if you ask me, and because we don't have to socialize with people IRL it doesn't matter how old people are.

JuniorChubb

I agree that age isn't necessarily a reflection of maturity. I'm 50 and quite immature for my age, but I still think i'm a lot younger in my head. I also know teens who are the opposite and very mature, so online video games act as a great age leveler if you ask me, and because we don't have to socialize with people IRL it doesn't matter how old people are.

We all mature differently Jenki... for most of us though the body ages quicker than the mind just as you describe. However 'immature' we are, older people have more life experience to guide them when making decisions.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Partisan XX

Yes, and I'm female! lol I can only play basically after 10 PM PST usually, though, because Im a single mom and need to get my babe, whom just turned 1 yesterday, to bed. Nonetheless, longtime gamer, est. 1980s, Atari-style! Been thru several consoles over the decades, but found love in PS; however, I just purchased my 1st Xbox One on January 4th and GTA 5 maybe 1 week afterward. I also have COD WWII, as well as Dark Souls III, Halo 5 (but haven't even loaded it yet); Zombi, Watch Dogs 2, L.A. Noire; Sunset Overdrive, another Halo (came w/my set) and what I CANT WAIT for is Farcry 5-- I have a gold on hold for the end of March! I am SO excited for that game, haha

My Xbox tag is the same as here, Partisan XX (it basically stands for Political Female), but a lot of youngsters and harrassing lads tend to not even be able to pronounce "partisan", smh...

Anyway, sorry for the book, just excited to actually see someone is actively seeking out other thirysomethings to play online with :-)

Awe, just like me!! Sort of, hahaha, i am also 37, 1st time mom, my daughter just turned 1 yesterday, January 22,2018 <3 I play at night while she is asleep, lol