1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
twities

Does the MOC have any use if you have the Avenger?

-Silence*

I was having this debate the other day, and the sale really helped me make up my mind. Personally I love the fact I can now 'own' a Phantom, plus it makes Haulage kinda fun and trolling tryhard wanna bes that don't get why they can't blow it up is an added bonus lol.

Phoenix7

^ MOC has its specific vehicle request button, no need to call mechanic. Bonus is vehicle stored in MOC can be requested in heist even it is a jet, lol.

But can it be a Deluxo, oppressor, personal aircraft, etc? The Hydra and Lazer are already Pegasus vehicles which can be called in during heists anyway.

idonknowhow

^ MOC has its specific vehicle request button, no need to call mechanic. Bonus is vehicle stored in MOC can be requested in heist even it is a jet, lol.

But can it be a Deluxo, oppressor, personal aircraft, etc? The Hydra and Lazer are already Pegasus vehicles which can be called in during heists anyway.

Yes, any vehicle stored in MOC, Oppressor, APC can be requested in heist.

No, Pegasus vehicle is not available in heist.

A.C.M.

so it lets you request MOC during the heist and enter it to get your extra vehicle in use?

idonknowhow

so it lets you request MOC during the heist and enter it to get your extra vehicle in use?

Destroy the car you choose after heist started then request vehicle from MOC.

A.C.M.
Posted (edited)

and how you request vehicle from moc, mechanic dont recognize moc as storage?

was there vehicle request option in MOC menu really? i havent used that thing and menu for long time.

Edited by ACM-Jan

idonknowhow

and how you request vehicle from moc, mechanic dont recognize moc as storage?

Mechanic won't take you call in heist literally. The magic is MOC menu had its specific request pv option, check it.

A.C.M.

maybe ive forgotten it because i been getting good at on foot free aim killing

pptz84
Posted (edited)

?

Is this something new? As far as I know flying or amphibian vehicles cannot be used in Heists.

Please elaborate if you found a way to use them.

Im confused what does the Avenger do that the MoC doesnt?

Im finally buying a Bunker and the MoC since its on sale. I think the whole setup im going for will be cheaper than just the Avenger. Just curious what the Avenger does to maybe purchase it later down the line.

I think you made the right choice for getting the bunker stuff going, and be able to do the vehicle missions.

The Avenger is a flying fortress, fun fooling around with, but you can do without. Hasn't got a lot of practicle use if you own a MOC truck already.

If yr short on cash, you could consider waiting for a discount.

Edited by pptz84

idonknowhow

?

Is this something new? As far as I know flying or amphibian vehicles cannot be used in Heists.

Please elaborate if you found a way to use them.

LordLoff
Posted (edited)

Yes it does have use - because of the double switch bay you cant have vehicle storage and workshop at the same time and since the Avenger does not have permanent storage the best thing to do is to have the vehicle upgrade workshop only on the Avenger, that will not erase its capacity for carrying vehicles one a journey or mission and use the MOC only for weapon and permanent vehicle storage

Edited by LordLoff

ash-274
Posted (edited)

Yes it does have use - because of the double switch bay you cant have vehicle storage and workshop at the same time and since the Avenger does not have permanent storage the best thing to do is to have the vehicle upgrade workshop only on the Avenger, that will not erase its capacity for carrying vehicles one a journey or mission and use the MOC only for weapon and permanent vehicle storage

But is that worth over $4.5M? Yes, if youre using the MOC PV-storage for car duping, but if youre not?

Edited by ash-274

idonknowhow

But is that worth over $4.5M? Yes, if youre using the MOC PV-storage for car duping, but if youre not?

Aircraft from MOC spawn real close, like ceo vehicle close. 5:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLZc7SQLnnw

ash-274

Interesting, but not a sales point, for me.

D4PLK

Anyone else noticed that there is a repair vehicle fee in the avenger workshop yet the MOC workshop repairs vehicles for nothing?

A.C.M.
Posted (edited)

OH HELL NO, im ot messing up my perfectly set up grarages to glitch the pegasus crap in MOC and i want to access moc sometimes for spcial ammo.

Edited by ACM-Jan

Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

^ Nice of that man to take time out of robbing stagecoaches to explain the MOC glitch.

(Aircraft in MOC is now patched btw)

Edited by Gridl0k

Ryancoke66

It can dupe vehicles like magic.

Anybody that has info on a working duping method for xbox one, send me a PM. Ones I've found online all seem to have been patched.

BlackMilk

In my experience, the MOC tends to spawn not very close to me. The Avenger has done that better in my experience. In the city you'd think it would have problems finding a spot but they (so far, from what I've seen) seem to have done a decent job picking spawn locations for it using parks, top floors (rooftops) of parking structures and such.

Minor thing that I also like is the fact I CAN actually go from the cockpit to the hold and back. With the MOC you always have to leave the trailer to get into the cab and vice versa. It's hardly something you can quickly use on your own. Come to think of it, the turrets (if you have them) in the MOC are locked to their respective stations, if I recall correctly. There's a length animation for both sitting down and getting up from a chair like in most other places. Highly inconvenient and extremely restricting if you're on your own and trying to take on hostile players.

The Avenger allows you to sit down more quickly AND change between turrets from a single station.

I don't know or care for value of vehicles in glitches and I think it's fairly obvious that the Avenger has a bunch more advantages than the MOC. But the MOC is just a fun truck to have, innit?

idonknowhow

^ Nice of that man to take time out of robbing stagecoaches to explain the MOC glitch.

(Aircraft in MOC is now patched btw)

It's back, lol.

twities

I have to say i have had way more fun in free mode since getting the MOC. Haulage has to be the most entertaining thing in a full room and the 20k is a bonus thanks again for talking me into grabbing it.

MajorVienna

Yes! Do not buy the vehicle workshop for the Avenger! only the weapon bench (so you can mod/refill your ammunition in peace without having a guy standing near you talking constantly). Get the vehicle workshop only for the MOC. I ruined my game/character yesterday by buying the vehicle workshop for the Avenger aswell and now the bikery-mechanic guy is there too and after submitting a support ticket, I got a genuine top tier (no tier) response and they actually can't remove the v. workshop, so I'm stuck with a chatterbox while I mod weapons or vehicles in the Avenger.

Gridl0k

^ The ability to take a vehicle anywhere on the map and drop it out the back more than makes up for the clone biker guy, imo.

BlackMilk

^ The ability to take a vehicle anywhere on the map and drop it out the back more than makes up for the clone biker guy, imo.

Now if only that was "any" instead of "a" it would be even better. Don't really get why they put in that restriction.

Gridl0k

Well yeah the vehicle workshop will only work on certain vehicles, so I get the limit. I suspect the Avenger might have had a PV bay if the MOC hadn't featured in about 20 different money glitches..

ash-274

Yes! Do not buy the vehicle workshop for the Avenger! only the weapon bench (so you can mod/refill your ammunition in peace without having a guy standing near you talking constantly). Get the vehicle workshop only for the MOC. I ruined my game/character yesterday by buying the vehicle workshop for the Avenger aswell and now the bikery-mechanic guy is there too and after submitting a support ticket, I got a genuine top tier (no tier) response and they actually can't remove the v. workshop, so I'm stuck with a chatterbox while I mod weapons or vehicles in the Avenger.

While I don't care about the guy, did you own and fly the Avenger before putting the Vehicle Workshop in?

I keep asking if you can put vehicles (Weaponized, at least) in the back if you DON'T have the workshop and I'm getting answers going both ways.

MajorVienna

While I don't care about the guy, did you own and fly the Avenger before putting the Vehicle Workshop in?

I keep asking if you can put vehicles (Weaponized, at least) in the back if you DON'T have the workshop and I'm getting answers going both ways.

Yes it only accepted weaponized vehicles even before putting the vworkshop in.

ash-274

Yes it only accepted weaponized vehicles even before putting the vworkshop in.I know it’s weaponized-only, but I want to be sure I can fly those around without dropping $750k on a workshop I already have in my MOC

Smooth Longsack

^^^Yes, you can.

ash-274
Posted (edited)

After finally getting a solid answer, I bought my bare-bones Avenger. The weapon and vehicle workshops (and maybe the turrets, since they're useful when solo) will be installed when they're on sale.

7cyhqeL.png

a1DxUGh.jpg?1

Edited by ash-274