zoren

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:noah
PSN:abysslelordfate7
Role Play experience:not much but have seen youtub video: (
like Bay Area Buggs)

In Character (IC)

Name:Zoren toretto.
Job/Career/Money Source:(truck high jacking) (street racing). to any big scores that may com my way. 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):past :i was raised in san andreas  I had one brother cody and my mom kathrien &father same at the age 17 me and my family got in to a crash. I was the only survivor and was shortly adopted in los Santos by a woman named amanda kieth single mom no other kids after spending 3 years with my adopted mother she was shot in cold blood.i only had her for three years and it only to took 3 year to find and kill every one who was involved.  present:  I fell in to the rong crowd and liked it we stole trucks to robing stores street racing and any big score that came by.  future: i wish to live my life free of worries and to have any thing i wanted ant to open mechanic shop.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Personality (Angry, depressed,calm win need be,not much of speaker,has soft spot for girls, (patience is key)
Vehicle:(1970 dodge charger  r/t) & (1970 dodge charger daytona) & (1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R)

Kinghersh2018

Someone add me to their DOJRP server Kinghersh2018#5547

Chabrian

GRAND THEFT

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Brian
PSN: Chabrian
Role Play experience: A little RP with friends and videos on YouTube 

In Character (IC)

Name: Marti Echo
Job/Career/Money Source: Looking for a career in law enforcement or entrepreneur/business owner/ also good at street races. Grew up in a drug dealing family so I have the skills to be a master criminal. 
Bio

• PAST: An abusive childhood led me to see the darker side of life which gave me a skill set that most don’t get as a child. Due to being exposed to the criminal lifestyles I become the exact opposite of my parents. My parents were drug dealers in San Andreas and more than not I was their escape goat for when things weren’t going so well. I left home forever to become something in the bigger and brighter city to make something for myself either in law enforcement or to start up my own business.
  • PRESENT: I recently moved to Los Santos and doing my best to get away from my past. I’m currently looking for employment since I saved up just enough money to get to the city.
  • FUTURE GOALS: I always wanted a family. Save up enough money to buy a nice house, nice car, nice life and enjoy my career. 

Personality: Very relaxed, friendly, outgoing, and sociable. Can be very serious when I need to.

K1D-_-K1LLA

Grand Theft Hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Cole Farrell

PSN:K1D-_-K1LLA

Role Play experience: Watch tons of Youtube videos and also roleplayed awhile back on san andreas rp server for pc

Discord:K1D-_-K1LLA#4954

In Character (IC)

Name: David Fisher

Job/Career/Money source: Hustler (Robbing, Car stealing, etc.)

Bio(description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

Past: Grew up hanging around the wrong crowd, started smoking weed and skipping school; Father was an alcoholic , eventually expelled from highschool due to starting a couple huge group fights.

Present: Trying to get on the right path and focus on getting money now but still finds himself still getting in trouble, still hanging around the wrong people   

Future Goals: Become some what Rich and live a stress free life in Los Santos; And do whatever it takes to get there

Personality(Angry,depressed,obsessive, etc.): Aggressive, Careless 

Vehicle:Sultan RS

Photograph (If available):

tootell boi
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, crispyburrito said:
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, crispyburrito said:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:James
PSN: crazy_captain424
Role Play experience: none

Discord: tootell04

In Character (IC)

Name: Bradley sheild
Job/Career/Money Source: criminal(car theif robber and street racer)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): past: grew up in the streets had no money in south central LS then started criminal activity around the age of 12 he doesent know his parents he was raised by his older brother jacob
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): chill unless triggered
Vehicle: N/A
Photograph (If available): na    GRAND THEFT HOOKER

itsz3ric
On 2/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, Jacobpicano said:

Out of Character (OCC)

Name: Eric

PSN: Itsz3ric

Role Play Experience: Haven’t had the chance to do roleplay as of yet but I have watched various streamers and understand the boundaries. Very interested and would love to join the community.

In Character (IC)

Name: Brian Wells

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal/Civilian (Primary)

Bio:

Past: Lived in the city of Los Santos since the age of 8. Parents were divorced and my dad died of cancer when I was 14. Got caught up within the bad habits of the city so I decided to move out and start fresh in Liberty City.

Present: Currently a college graduate, doing business work but have the need for cash. Looking to get hands dirty in order to make enough dough to survive.

Goals: Open up a business and creating an underground network. Being able to sell items of high value with no paper trail is enticing.

Personality: Normal personality with anger issues at times.

Vehicle: Dominator

Photograph: N/A

Discord: Heptik#2689

Jtrizzley

Grand Theft Hooker 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:justin
PSN:IAMJTRIZZLEY72
Role Play experience: recently started watching gtarp streamers on teitch

In Character (IC)

Name: Edward (E.D) Broos
Job/Career/Money Source: Street racer/Criminal 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): PAST: Grew up I’m in Liberty City, had a bad childhood Father was a mechanic and Mother died at a young age Liberty City then a few years late I moved to Los Santos to make money. PRESENT: running with the wrong group and gettting into trouble  FUTURE GOALS:To make alot of money and don't care how i make it, so i can send back money to my child I’m not allowed to see I live a high end life in Los Santos 
Personality (Angry, depressed, perinoid etc): Laid Back / Quite when but always plotting 
Vehicle: Whatever I can get at the time 
Photograph (If available):

discord:IAMJTRIZZLEY72

Barap_guhleer

Grand theft hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name : Alex Aghyarian
PSN: barap_guhleer
Role Play experience: limited to offline with friends
Discord: aghyarian#7990

In Character (IC)

Name: Randolf Oasis
Job/Career/Money Sour ce: active patrol police officer. Does it by the book. No warning from this law enforcer! 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Randolf was born on lake winnipesaukee, NH. His father was a farmer. Mother was a kindergarten teacher. Randolf has a tough childhood. He abused regularly by his father, uncle, and priest. His mother was busy having an affair with the schools principal to notice the abuse. Randolf dropped out of high school, after his father had drunkenly beat him up on stage during a school play. After moving to Los Santos, Randolf decided to become a police officer so no young boy ever gets abused, like he was, again.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): level headed with a bit of a spicy side. Doesn’t like young punks or priests. 
Vehicle: police vehicle
Photograph (If available):

opusx11

Grand Theft Hooker

Name: Steven Esk

PSN: Opusx11

Role Play experience:Offline with friends

Discord: Opusx11#0309

In Character (IC)

Name: Conrad Rudabaker

Job/Career/Money Source: Police

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): My past was a rough one. I was bullied growing up by popular kids in town.  Nothing seemed to be easy for me as I was always fat and slow, however I am not in a position of power. I am able to provide justice for those who are bullied and harmed.  I hope to create a safe town and rid it of all nuisance and bullies.  

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Angry most of the time, however I love my fellow Policemen. 

Vehicle:Marked Police Vehicle

Dzl36

Grand theft hooker 

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name : Andrew Eskimo
PSN: Dzl36
Role Play experience: 1 year
Discord: 4U2NV#6962

In Character (IC)

Name: Manny Mazalabore 

Job/Career/Money Source: Police Chief

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Honorable police chief who has been going through family related problems because his wife has become a degenerate gambler and is breaking apart the family. Being an officer helps take his mind off of the dark realities at home. He loves his colleagues and his city. His temper can get the best of him at times due to stress. 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Angry most of the time with high level criminals. Low level criminals get an everyday nice guy cop, but if you push me to the edge then I can get angered very easily. I am absolutely obsessed with keeping the city safe.

Vehicle: police cruiser 

Doritoo

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Urick (Pronounced Ya-Rick)
PSN: lilurick
Role Play experience: GTA V

Discord: Doritoo

In Character (IC)
Name: Christopher Thompson
Job/Career/Money Source: Street Racer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Future Architect and Millionare
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Depressed from losing his girlfriend in a car crash and anger issues
Vehicle: Deviant or Sultan RS
Photograph (If available): N/A

ZuluZuninha
On 19/02/2018 at 12:23, spooner94 said:

Fora do personagem (OOC)

Nome: Alexandro 
PSN: BimLadem_30
Experiência do jogo: Modo História Completa,

Vídeos de rolê play em YouTube

Em Personagem (IC)

Nome: Floribela
Trabalho / Carreira / Dinheiro Fonte: País Mortos em Acidente. Passou por dificuldades até tentou a prostituição, agora está melhor e seu sonho e virar policial para controlar o trânsito para que não aconteça o mesmo que aconteceu ao seus pais, e proteger a cidade
Personalidade (Calma, Exotica, obsessiva, gananciosa, etc): Gosta de festa. 
Veículo: Police Car

Ninjacake007

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Bodie
PSN:Ninjacake007
Role Play experience: 3 years ( I run an RP crew that has 300 members)

In Character (IC)

Name: Issac
Job/Career/Money Source: Pilot
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): PAST: Have been flying since I was little, joined the military, and now I am a pilot. I fly military planes and recreational planes. PRESENT: I currently fly planes for small businesses and and I am on active duty for the Army. FUTURE: I plan to continue flying planes and help out police in helicopter surveillance.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Laid back, rough, "military" attitude.
Vehicle: Ocelot F620

1 minute ago, Ninjacake007 said:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Bodie
PSN:Ninjacake007

Discord: [ICUT]Ninjacake007
Role Play experience: 3 years ( I run an RP crew that has 300 members)

In Character (IC)

Name: Issac
Job/Career/Money Source: Pilot
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): PAST: Have been flying since I was little, joined the military, and now I am a pilot. I fly military planes and recreational planes. PRESENT: I currently fly planes for small businesses and and I am on active duty for the Army. FUTURE: I plan to continue flying planes and help out police in helicopter surveillance.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Laid back, rough, "military" attitude.
Vehicle: Ocelot F620