Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

1ARG

Bunker Supplies (Help)

Blackangel66686

If you are sitting afk always make sure you are out of CEO or Mc, youll pay less charges that way.

I also avoid being in CEO or MC in freeroam as much as possible as after you have over half a bunker full you become susceptible to raids. Less so if you have the security upgrade but I never bothered with it and have only been raided once.

LordLoff

If you are sitting afk always make sure you are out of CEO or Mc, youll pay less charges that way.

I also avoid being in CEO or MC in freeroam as much as possible as after you have over half a bunker full you become susceptible to raids. Less so if you have the security upgrade but I never bothered with it and have only been raided once.

I play solo so Bunker only gets ressuplied after each 140K sale (210K far) - No raids and Labs will sale each time they reach 56K, so also no raids

Seccurity upgrades are expensive and a joke, when product ammounts a lot an automated clock starts counting into a raid, with or without seccurity, it just counts a bit longer with seccurity for a tiny better chance to empty it before the raid

Secret is - Do more sales, one vehicle only and ,NO RAIDS at all

Edited by LordLoff

Foreverpast

I play solo so Bunker only gets ressuplied after each 140K sale (210K far) - No raids and Labs will sale each time they reach 56K, so also no raids

Seccurity upgrades are expensive and a joke, when product ammounts a lot an automated clock starts counting into a raid, with or without seccurity, it just counts a bit longer with seccurity for a tiny better chance to empty it before the raid

Secret is - Do more sales, one vehicle only and ,NO RAIDS at all

I just wait until it builds up.

Less time I have to spend setting up solo sessions to make deliveries, less time having to keep track of when stock is ready to sell.

Never been raided, so it doesn't lead me to any impressions that making a bunch of smaller sales is more practical than a fewer large ones.

It really just comes down to the player & which technique they prefer as both have an even ground of pros & cons.

As BA stated, you can avoid raids rather easily.

Edited by Foreverpast

LordLoff

Can you manage solo more than one slow post op truck or trash truck on one solo single sale ? I Know the clock is more generous on MC sales but 2 slow trucks I dont know, 3 impossible, do you ever get 3 when you allow all product to fill on MC Labs ?

Edited by LordLoff

Blackangel66686

I have a question, is it worth setting up a second bunker. Was considering either the scrapyard or farmhouse seen as they are on sale

SneakERommel

I have a question, is it worth setting up a second bunker. Was considering either the scrapyard or farmhouse seen as they are on sale

I think you can only own one bunker at a time. Otherwise i would have done the same thing.

Mr Spanky

Can you manage solo more than one slow post op truck or trash truck on one solo single sale ? I Know the clock is more generous on MC sales but 2 slow trucks I dont know, 3 impossible, do you ever get 3 when you allow all product to fill on MC Labs ?

Yes

It is easily possible

3 is doable if you are quick with the trash trucks

Foreverpast

I think you can only own one bunker at a time. Otherwise i would have done the same thing.

Yup only one, just like Hangars for smuggling businesses.

It sucks but with current solo methods, players would easily make tens a of millions a week with little effort/alot of afk, if they owned multiple Bunkers.

Edited by Foreverpast

LordLoff

Yup only one, just like Hangars for smuggling businesses.

It sucks but with current solo methods, players would easily make tens a of millions a week with little effort/alot of afk, if they owned multiple Bunkers.

Yeps, I would prefere 3 bunkers to all the rest, Hangar sales are cool but the supplies are so hard to do solo, and the Labs demand constant checking to avoid more than 1 vehicle, bunkers makes it so easy and stress-free, owning all the damm bunkers would require a bit of investment but really worth if I could get them, little by little, snifff - But they need to sell SHARK CARDsssss Edited by LordLoff

EkaSwede

Yes

It is easily possible

And the Trash Trucks always have the same set of dropoff points each. Once you learn a good route, that's the one you'll always take. Post OP vans have randomized dropoffs for each truck.

LordLoff

Yes

It is easily possible

And the Trash Trucks always have the same set of dropoff points each. Once you learn a good route, that's the one you'll always take. Post OP vans have randomized dropoffs for each truck.The trash truck is rather fun and works almost like a tank, it rams well everything on its path and is only vulnerable to bullets on the very front, many times I was atacked and just had to stop, aim AP Pistol and remove the attacking trash out of the way

On MC Labs I prefere to do more sales and have less stress with only one vehicle per sale, if you do not allow product to go over 59K, you always get one vehicle and selling far gives you 89K

I just hope one day Rockstar drops some crazy vehicle like that huge sky lifter chopper than we cau use like the Cargobob for all this crap vans

Edited by LordLoff

flexcreator
I just hope one day Rockstar drops some crazy vehicle like that huge sky lifter chopper than we cau use like the Cargobob for all this crap vans

Like I mentioned in other thread you already have the Bombushka to carry the post vans, and it doesn't give you any advantage over the regular driving. It takes the same amount of time. Post op vans have multiple delivery spots, and you have to drive between them in the end. Also, the Sky Lifter is nearly as slow as the Bombushka. So, there is no point.

I would suggest to just switch the session in order to get better delivery. If you don't want to switch sessions, you can create your own crew with no other players than yourself and try to "Join Crew members" every time you have an unconvinient delivery - the mission will be terminated, the stock will return to factory, but you will stay in the same exact session.

LordLoff

Like I mentioned in other thread you already have the Bombushka to carry the post vans, and it doesn't give you any advantage over the regular driving. It takes the same amount of time. Post op vans have multiple delivery spots, and you have to drive between them in the end. Also, the Sky Lifter is nearly as slow as the Bombushka. So, there is no point.

I would suggest to just switch the session in order to get better delivery. If you don't want to switch sessions, you can create your own crew with no other players than yourself and try to "Join Crew members" every time you have an unconvinient delivery - the mission will be terminated, the stock will return to factory, but you will stay in the same exact session.

Changing session on bunker sale, I only have to do it for the stupid dune fav delivery, only takes 7K on an huge delivery - no harm done

But changing sessions on an Coke/Meth delivery takes away half the product (I sell solo so never sell above 59K) and you must go back and wait quite long for it to be ready again, I tried and I regret it deeply and since Lab sales are no-brainers I will take whatever slow stupid vehicle comes

Time is money on GTA - All my properties and business runing take 35K each 48 mins

Is an part of the equation many people forget, for example - Stealing supplies is pointless cause even with easy missions you will be spending 15 mins that count for the fees clock and spending ammo/armour, etc, so what you save by stealing you spend that way, at least solo steals

Is better to pay for supplies and use production periods to do VIP Works and sell 9K Gallivanters at LSCs

Edited by LordLoff

flexcreator

^ Why don't you just stick with Import/Export if you are playing legit? With I/E you are making 80K for just 10 minutes effort. If's more that a single vehicle delivery for Coke and it takes LESS time.

Time is money on GTA

Exactly. And you are wasting it with Bikers Businesses.

MC factories are only profitable with glitched supplies. Otherwise, I would argue to close them all for good.

LordLoff

^ Why don't you just stick with Import/Export if you are playing legit? With I/E you are making 80K for just 10 minutes effort. If's more that a single vehicle delivery for Coke and it takes LESS time.

Time is money on GTA

Exactly. And you are wasting it with Bikers Businesses.

MC factories are only profitable with glitched supplies. Otherwise, I would argue to close them all for good.

A game is about fun

I prefere 10.000 times to buy supplies and just have to risk one sale from time to time, than trying to go for more profit and have to fight my way into NPCs and (worst) griefers each time I go for a car and each time I have to sell it

No fun on IE if the intention is to grind hard for cash - I/E never in my life

You must remember those 80K are not profit, loads of ammo and armour and respawns must be accounted for on each car pick up and than again on each car delivery, than you have your profit

I understand people that enjoy I/E but not me EVER

EkaSwede

Well, I can at least confirm that I found a way to buy 15K of supplies and gett way more supplies than you're intended to. But it involves Contact Mission Playlists, so you will be spending some time with those.

Might be something good to keep in mind of when 2x on Contact missions hit.

flexcreator

You must remember those 80K are not profit, loads of ammo and armour and respawns must be accounted for on each car pick up and than again on each car delivery, than you have your profit

Well, that's not completely the case. You don't have to spend any ammo or armour.

Like Buzzard. Keeping the distance allows you to prevent doing any damage to the sourcing vehicle, even if you spam missles to the nearest enemies. Then the Cargobob is on the stage, you just pick the car and fly above this ground mess. $0 damage each time.

and (worst) griefers each time I go for a car and each time I have to sell it

I don't understand this part. You are not afraid to deliver Trash Trucks but struggle with super cars? Why?

In my opinion, trash trucks are much more risky, they are slow as hell and Oppressors/Deluxos can easily take them down. The super cars , however, are super fast. The delivery rarely takes longer than 5 minutes and most of the ground griefers won't be able to keep up with you. You can also outmanuever the Oppressor missles in a super car - you can't do it in a trash truck.

My only waste is $200 for the Cargobob I order in my office, so you are right, it's not $80k. The profit is $79.800

LordLoff

Never thought about the fact super cars are fast, that helps on the whole business equation, anyway is too expensive to just give at try when I have already so many business

To be honest I face no enemies at all on MC business - Supplies become cheaper being bought, 90% of sales have no NPCs to fight and I play with PS4 MTU and get always public empty lobbies when I get into grinding mode, ALWAYS - zero company

Edited by LordLoff