Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

1ARG

Bunker Supplies (Help)

1ARG

Buying supplies (for the bunker) rather than stealing them is supposedly quicker profit...

However when I spend $75,000 on supplies it gives me a $50,000 total stock worth.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Edited by 1ARG

Bruce Khansey

If you have 50k total stock worth then you can sell it in Los Santos for 75k (50k + 50% of 50k) + high demand bonus (the more players and CEO/MC presidents in the lobby, the more you get).

Is your bunker upgraded? Because if you upgrade staff and equipment you get more stock worth in less time.

1ARG

If you have 50k total stock worth then you can sell it in Los Santos for 75k (50k + 50% of 50k) + high demand bonus (the more players and CEO/MC presidents in the lobby, the more you get).

Is your bunker upgraded? Because if you upgrade staff and equipment you get more stock worth in less time.

So the potential profit is essentially just the high demand bonus?

I don't have any upgrades, no. I'm broke lol.

Lurking Woodelf

If you get the upgrades, 75k turn into 220k ish i think it is, when you deliver in the city.

1ARG

Spent 150k total on supplies which got me to 85k total stock worth, can sell it for 127k in LS.

If you get the upgrades, 75k turn into 220k ish i think it is, when you deliver in the city.

Didn't know this though, thanks.

Mr Spanky

75k supplies makes 140k (walk in value) of stock for a fully upgraded bunker

140k walk on value is local sale,210k for selling in the city

Edited by Mr Spanky

ab2dz

Buying supplies (for the bunker) rather than stealing them is supposedly quicker profit...

However when I spend $75,000 on supplies it gives me a $50,000 total stock worth.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Have you set your staff to all stock? It sounds like some of your supplies could be getting used for research and that's why your getting so little back in stock to sell.

1ARG

I have all staff on manufacturing. I don't have any of the upgrades on my bunker but still I'd be losing money even if I sold in LS.

Jimbatron

You need the upgrades. They not only produce stock more quickly but they increase its value.

jazzbone
Posted (edited)

Bunker with all upgrades and set only for manufacturing: Normal is : 75k supply purchase takes about 10 minutes for delivery, fills an empty supply box, and production takes 72 in game hours with a value of 210k if sold in Los Santos. Also at 210k there is only 1 delivery vehicle. Changing sessions is how i deal with when i get a dune buggy. It costs about 7k but worth it.

There has been times when supplying the bunkers has glitched. Try this: shut down bunker, completely exit the game, restart game, restart business. If that fails then wait a few days and try again. Eventually it will work correctly again. Also R* support may help. . Also wait until after a delivery to purchase more supplies or you may get a longer than normal deliver time.

Stealing supplies takes 4 supply missions to fill an empty supply box. Hence why purchasing is common as 4 supply missions takes time and also delays the needed 72 hours for production. The supply missions are fun and should be done at least once.

Edited by jazzbone

BLACK DYNAM1TE
Posted (edited)

In order to see real profit you're going to have to be patient and sell at full capacity with at least a minimum of 2 friends or 2 crew members. There's only one delivery mission that requires 4 vehicles and that's the dune buggies and even with 4 people you don't want to that delivery, just change session when you see them. The others are always going to be 3 delivery vehicles and/or the quickest easiest being the two Phantom Semi truck deliveries.

A fully accommodated bunker will hold $700,000 worth of stock that sales for $1,050,000 when you sell to Los Santos (not including high demand bonus when sold in a crowded lobby)

The $75,000 isn't nothing to spend because you can always make that back doing freemode work or contact missions after purchased. But selling every little $250,000 you produced isn't something I see profitable long term as you'll just be turning around and spending that on resupply for a empty bunker. Let your bunker fill completely is my advice if you want real cash, if you have other ventures, warehouses or MC businesses focus on them while your bunker is working. They don't stop producing if you turn attention somewhere else its design to make you money in the background.

Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE

Foreverpast

You can sell full stock to Los Santos SOLO from the Chumnash Bunker easily.

Go for either the Phantom Wedge delivery method, or the basic Insurgent Pickup Custom delivery.

The Dune Buggy, Monster Truck, Or Insurgent Pickup deliveries that involve fighting Merryweather don't do solo.

Just make sure you have a Buzzard to call in via CEO abilities/vehicles.

LordLoff
Posted (edited)

Get the damm upgrades, Im still half-way on Reserach and even spending just half supplies for production, I get huge profits really fast, never seen 75K supplies stretch so much on the whole game

Im curious when research is over and all goes to product, how much profit I will achieve - I only wish I could have 2 or 3 bunkers instead of just 1 plus 3 MC Labs -

If there is some upgrade cash well spent is on the damm bunker, you will quickly get rich - If you play solo like me, sell when product is around 140K and sell far = 210K - you only get 1 vehicle and selling missions are not that hard, a bit tight on the timmer but you will get the hang of it

An upgraded bunker supply of 75K will allow you to do a whole research cycle plus 200K product

Edited by LordLoff

FukNRekd

An upgraded bunker supply of 75K will allow you to do a whole research cycle plus 200K product

Oh damn, didn't know that. I might reallocate resources to research...

Astrohurricane

As a solo player this is my main method of passive money making and has so far netted me over $40 million. Buy a load of supplies for 75k and then go back in a couple of real time hours and sell the stock for $210k plus any bonus from other players being in the session.

None of the sell missions are difficult. The Dune fav one is a pain due to location of drop offs, but not difficult. The Marshall monster truck one is easy. Drop off first crate, get out the vehicle and shoot the NPC gunners out of the helicopters but don't destroy the helicopters, then carry on with the mission as the now unarmed helicopters follow you around shouting at you harmlessly.

You can use the time it takes to produce stock to do CEO missions, heists, races or whatever you desire.

Plus selling one bar at a time totally eliminates the risk of getting your bunker stock raided which is a real ball ache.

FukNRekd

The Marshall monster truck one is easy. Drop off first crate, get out the vehicle and shoot the NPC gunners out of the helicopters but don't destroy the helicopters, then carry on with the mission as the now unarmed helicopters follow you around shouting at you harmlessly.

Did not know that, will try next time I get that one.

Mr Spanky

The Marshall monster truck one is easy. Drop off first crate, get out the vehicle and shoot the NPC gunners out of the helicopters but don't destroy the helicopters, then carry on with the mission as the now unarmed helicopters follow you around shouting at you harmlessly.

Did not know that, will try next time I get that one.

Or, you could just ignore the helicopters, and drive to the delivery points,keep a check on your health, and eat snacks

The shoot a lot, but, not many hit you

Blackangel66686

If your bunker is close enough to the city you should be able to complete most of the sales missions by yourself (use an empty lobby for safety).

Green Insurgent - 5 drop offs, kill merryweather at each drop off

Black Insurgent - 1 drop off location

Phantom Wedge - 1 drop off location with wanted level

Marshall - 5 drop offs and enemies

Dune FAV - 5 drop offs and enemies, last drop off is revealed at the end

I know of at least one other unarmed Insurgent mission if you sell with multiple people where you can keep the vehicles close together to maintain off radar.

The number of vehicles you get depends on how much product you have to sell. The break down is

Upto 1/4 full

1 vehicle

Upto 1/2

2 Insurgents

2 Marshalls

2 Dune FAV

1 Phantom Wedge

Upto 3/4

3 Insurgents

3 Marshalls

3 Dune FAV

2 Phantom Wedge

Full

4 Dune FAV

3 Marshall

3 Insurgents

Or

2 Phantom Wedge

Edited by Blackangel66686

ronbonjovi

I currently only have the staff upgrade, not the equipment upgrade (yet). 75k purchased supplies turn into 60k worth of sellable material. I usually do two cycles of supplies and sell in Los Santos for around 200k, only netting 50k profit. As soon as I hit 1.2 mil I am going to purchase the equipment upgrade as well.

StangOne50

The number of vehicles you get depends on how much product you have to sell. The break down is

Full

4 vehicles

Or

2 Phantom Wedge

For a full bunker I also get the 3 insurgents which can be 3 or 15 deliveries and iirc the 3 marshalls too.

Foreverpast

Full

4 vehicles

Or

2 Phantom Wedge

Are you sure it remains at 2 Phantom Wedges after 75%, I thought it went to 3.

Blackangel66686

You never get more than 2 Phantom wedges. They carry 50% of your stock so you can do half a bunker with 1 Phantom. Very easy sale to complete solo if you are lucky to get that. (And you bunker is close enough to the city).

Also I made a mistake in my previous post a full bunker sale only uses 3 Marshalls or 3 Insurgents. I think its only the Dune FAV that uses 4 vehicles

Foreverpast

You never get more than 2 Phantom wedges. They carry 50% of your stock so you can do half a bunker with 1 Phantom. Very easy sale to complete solo if you are lucky to get that. (And you bunker is close enough to the city).

Also I made a mistake in my previous post a full bunker sale only uses 3 Marshalls or 3 Insurgents. I think its only the Dune FAV that uses 4 vehicles

Wait are you serious?

I've been running on initial claims from reddit that you get 4 Insurgents or 3 Phantom Wedges with full Bunker stock.

That's why I always time my sales right before product goes over 75%, before the final extra vehicle would be added/which there isn't enough time for.

Might as well let it go to 100% in stock since only 2 PW's are required, & I've been running 2 every time at 75% anyway.

Appreciate you clearing that up about the PW's, completely blew me away about the 3 Insurgents at full Bunker sales though.

I never use the Marshal, Dune FAV, or Multi-Drop off Insurgent method, due to you really can only complete one vehicle those methods solo.

So I just cycle through until I get one of the basic Insurgent Deliveries or the PW's.

Edited by Foreverpast

StangOne50

Wait are you serious?

Yep hes serious :oD. I do 100% full bunker sales solo all the time and its never more than 2 PW or 3 insurgents. I have the farmhouse bunker and never have an issue completing the sales.

Blackangel66686

Yea same here. I have the Raton Canyon bunker so two vehicles is doable solo even with the farthest Marshall delivery it can be done with about 30 ish seconds left so long as you have a ceo buzzard or something faster to get back.

But yes, 2 phantom wedges is maximum, might aswell fill it up 👍🏻

LordLoff

In order to see real profit you're going to have to be patient and sell at full capacity with at least a minimum of 2 friends or 2 crew members. There's only one delivery mission that requires 4 vehicles and that's the dune buggies and even with 4 people you don't want to that delivery, just change session when you see them. The others are always going to be 3 delivery vehicles and/or the quickest easiest being the two Phantom Semi truck deliveries.

A fully accommodated bunker will hold $700,000 worth of stock that sales for $1,050,000 when you sell to Los Santos (not including high demand bonus when sold in a crowded lobby)

The $75,000 isn't nothing to spend because you can always make that back doing freemode work or contact missions after purchased. But selling every little $250,000 you produced isn't something I see profitable long term as you'll just be turning around and spending that on resupply for a empty bunker. Let your bunker fill completely is my advice if you want real cash, if you have other ventures, warehouses or MC businesses focus on them while your bunker is working. They don't stop producing if you turn attention somewhere else its design to make you money in the background.

There is no more profit for bigger sales and many folks work solo

Stealing supplies to fill the supply bar takes long enough for you to get charged property fees and some missions spend ammo and armour, so the best is to buy 75K and sell far solo 210K, and no need to constant check with fear of over-producing into several vehicles

A sale stress for 210K is a good ballance, contrary to MC Labs that require solo players to sell each time the product reaches 56K/59K, requiring constant checking

And yes, the dune buggy is the only impossible mission for the clock timer

On MC Labs changing session has a considerable penalty but Im glad is only 7K on the Bunker sales

Edited by LordLoff

Blackangel66686

On MC Labs changing session has a considerable penalty but Im glad is only 7K on the Bunker sales

All Id add to that is that the penalty does go up depending on how full the bunker is. I think you lose 3 units at a time ignite its full. Plus the loss of bonus on those units. I have lost almost 200k in sale revenue from quitting sessions until I got a sale I could manage solo which is a real pain

Blackangel66686

Definitly buy supplies. 75k sounds like a lot in one go but a single high end vehicle sale and headhunter VIP will net you 100k ish in about 5-10 minutes, far quicker than potentially having to do 4-5 supply missions, which as Lordloff pointed out will just cost you time and ammo anyway.

Also with research it works out more profitable to produce guns and use the profit to either fast track or, even better if you are willing to leave your computer on over night. Set your guys to full research and have your character sit in a building watching tv. A full supply bar takes a good few hours to fill (around 4 if I remember correctly), but you cant play while youre asleep anyway. Means you get a full research and a bit compeleted for 75k, again even more efficient than fast track.

Foreverpast

Also with research it works out more profitable to produce guns and use the profit to either fast track or, even better if you are willing to leave your computer on over night. Set your guys to full research and have your character sit in a building watching tv. A full supply bar takes a good few hours to fill (around 4 if I remember correctly), but you cant play while youre asleep anyway. Means you get a full research and a bit compeleted for 75k, again even more efficient than fast track.

Only downside to long term afk stock building: After you're out of supplies, you're basically sitting afk & paying utilities every in-game day until you return to the game.

A fully upgraded bunker takes just under 6 hours to completely deplete a full bar of supplies/1 unit every 210 seconds.

(Not factoring the current bonus in production we have going this week.)

Edited by Foreverpast

LordLoff

Now that we are talking around bunker bizz, one trick some of you may not know

On the sale run with the awfull handling off-road, avoid shooting down the NPC choppers that show up right after each drop-off, cause new ones will spawn and you will be wasting homming launchers ammo and fighting time

Right after the first dropp-off, get out of the car with a good rifle/carbine and autoaim for the chopper snipers untill they fall, like on cops chopers

The chopers will remain the same all along the rest of the sale drops and the pilots will be helpless, just following you, just cursing you all the time, quite funny actually, so you can focus on driving that awfull vehicle along the narrow mountain ridges as the clocks is ticking fast

Edited by LordLoff