Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,681 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Donatello

So how was 2017 for you?

Big_Smiley

Hip hop dominating the charts? sorry man but all of this mainstream crap isn't hip hop for me, i don't know what it is but it definitely isn't hip hop :^:

On topic: this year for me was a big pile of dogsh*t.

Welcome to 2018 homeboy (soon) :p My ass is stuck in the 90's regarding hip-hop. That's just me. Nexy year will be the same. Looks like Kendrick we be the one to save it. Haven't played the radio in some quite time other than playing smooth soul jazz at times. Edited by GTA_The_Series

Darkshadows

Hip hop dominating the charts? sorry man but all of this mainstream crap isn't hip hop for me, i don't know what it is but it definitely isn't hip hop :^:

Welcome to 2018 homeboy (soon) :p My ass is stuck in the 90's regarding hip-hop. That's just me. Nexy year will be the same. Looks like Kendrick we be the one to save it. Haven't played the radio in some quite time other than playing smooth soul jazz at times.

Same for me homie, Kendrick is good but damn i really miss that good old g-funk from the 90's. Since we don't have that kind of music here i just keep repeating some songs on youtube. By the way, i also hope you have a great 2018.

EDIT: i sound so retarded talking like i was even alive during those times but oh well *shrug* lol

Edited by Darkshadows

BLΛƆKPIИK

devastating now diana is posting in gen chat tbh.

Edited by xxi

Big_Smiley

Welcome to 2018 homeboy (soon) :p My ass is stuck in the 90's regarding hip-hop. That's just me. Nexy year will be the same. Looks like Kendrick we be the one to save it. Haven't played the radio in some quite time other than playing smooth soul jazz at times.

Same for me homie, Kendrick is good but damn i really miss that good old g-funk from the 90's. Since we don't have that kind of music here i just keep repeating some songs on youtube. By the way, i also hope you have a great 2018.

EDIT: i sound so retarded talking like i was even alive during those times but oh well *shrug* lol

Don't sweat it. You didn't sound like no fool :pp Most of my young days in the early 90's it consisted of listening to CMW (Comptons Most Wanted) some 2pac and little of NWA along with Kid Frost. Always had my casset player walking around my neighborhood :D

I grew up with way to much old school tracks as a kid in the 90's. As an old fart like my gf tells me :lol: now going in my 30's soon the only thing i listen to these days is nothing but oldies :^: Few old hip hop once in a while. Can't handle the trash they play on the radio these days :v: That's always been me since i was a teen.

OT: Looking back in this last week of 2017 i just remembered more little things i enjoyed this year. As i mentioned last page, i'm really looking foward to the new year :rol:

Edited by GTA_The_Series

Darkshadows

Don't sweat it. You didn't sound like no fool :pp Most of my young days in the early 90's it consisted of listening to CMW (Comptons Most Wanted) some 2pac and little of NWA along with Kid Frost. Always had my casset player walking around my neighborhood :D

I grew up with way to much old school tracks as a kid in the 90's. As an old fart like my gf tells me :lol: now going in my 30's soon the only thing i listen to these days is nothing but oldies :^: Few old hip hop once in a while. Can't handle the trash they play on the radio these days :v: That's always been me since i was a teen.

OT: Looking back in this last week of 2017 i just remembered more little things i enjoyed this year. As i mentioned last page, i'm really looking foward to the new year :rol:

Seems like listening to music was a fun part of your childhood huh? It's good to see that the oldschool is still alive thanks to some people :colgate: I don't like the mainstream radio trash either (real hip hop nowadays comes from underground rappers)

Maybe one day the old style will make a comeback... but until then i'll just keep listening to classics too.

i'm going off topic here lol but tbh i can't say anything else apart from "i hope 2018 is better for me"

Big_Smiley

devastating now diana is posting in gen chat tbh.

We can't do sh*t about it unfortunately :facedesk: Wonder how GTAF will be in 2018. New members with funny and liked personalities or more Diana type of sh*t or more Darth members? Only time will tell :dozing:

@DarkShadows: Yes i did fam :^: You can't really expect a vato born from the east side of LA to enjoy bullsh*t like Lil Pumps Gucci Gang. Once i heard that crap playing on the radio i couldn't almost believe it they aired that to the radio. No lyrics whatsoever. But i guess that's the norm and acceptable these days regarding hip-hop and rap smh.

Edited by GTA_The_Series

Darkshadows

They played gucci gang on the radio? i'm done lmao

but now that we're talking about GTAF in 2018... I actually hope that we get another annoying member with some weird fetish like the hunter guy for the online section lol, but this time i want him/her to have a fetish with tuners or something like that.

Since the hunter guy managed to turn GTA into a WW2 bomber zone then i want another person to start a petition for "normal" updates

ShadowPerson

my 2017 in a nutshell

tumblr_mhz1bxa0et1rte9hco1_500.gif

confederatestatesgta

its been a decent year for me. its been up and down. it had been depressing. there were a lot of shootings and crap that happened. i dont care about politics so that dosent bother me. i have had some amazing times. i got to do some announcing. i have helped a lot of parents with children with autism. those were some good times. but lately i have been depressed and bored. heres hoping that next year will be better.

Finn 7 five 11

Good and horrific. Broke up with a long term GF, (4 years) been through 5 different jobs, found one I really loved and made great friends with everyone there before getting fired over an absolutely bullsh*t reason. I would go to fair work but unfortunately since I was on probation they didn't even need a reason to fire me. Went to a lawyer and everything but I've been told I have no options. My supervisor who got fired over the same incident got paid out 3 weeks and is now taking them to court expecting a nice settlement. Found a some girls I really liked before it ended over various reasons. Spent an obscene amount of money because of how well I was being paid but am now left with no housemates, no job and bills coming in (I do start with a different company in the same position in mid Jan but until then Im struggling.) Made a large amount on cryptocurrency but I'm holding on to that till late next year at least, had some amazing nights out and some nightmarish ones. I'm kind of on a low right now, I have a large house I now need to pay rent on all on my own as everyone moved out just before Christmas for different reasons, my car died yesterday morning, and had a long talk with a girl I was seeing and really into disagree on something quite fundamental and have decided to part ways for now. Lost close friends and gained others. Just way too many great highs and severe lows. Its been the hardest year of my life and I'm praying 2018 is a bit more stable for me.

way over sharing but im drunk and f*ck that company and f*ck the police. this is why I got fired. Merry Christmas.

[img[/img]

Funny you posted that. I had a friend who worked for Rope Access in Canberra a few years ago, his name was Lewis. You put in windows etc right?

As for myself, well I have been living in Finland for 18 months I had a really great time. I met a beautiful girl there I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, she was out of my league actually, big time, best girl I have ever dated. Unfortunately I moved back to Australia for the next 6 months for work and we agreed on not doing long distance but keeping in contact, and see what the situation is later.

We didn't ever have issues when we were together but just got into really horrible arguments since I left over text. She seems to have changed her attitude towards me and I maintain that she was starting them, but there is two sides to it, I am guilty of continuing them. Anywho, I told her we shouldn't talk for a while since I can't take the stress, let it cool off until we can talk about it, she agreed so I blocked her. That really sucks right now. But everything else is going great. I had a fantastic year with her and so many new experiences, picked up my Finnish again, traveled about Europe, made new friends, improved my mind, it's great otherwise :)

Hmmm nice bike

The Good

• Got to gain some more work experience, which is helpful
  • Did well on final exams a few weeks ago, which is also helpful
  • Went to the theater for the first time in ages over the summer and enjoyed it

The Bad

• I felt way too stressed out over a number of things
  • I got sick way too many times in the span of a year (due to airborne germs on public transportation and a case of food poisoning at one point). Maybe my immune system was compromised due to the stress?

I know I had more good and bad moments, but the year overall felt really sh*tty to me, and I'm really looking forward to 2018!

rampage08

It was sh*t.

Devdevi45

Bad- Hurricane Harvey flooded our whole house and lost everything - Donald trump - red dead got delayed

Good- New Big house and new cars - upcoming father - no family deaths

anus

Pretty f*cking terrible tbh. One of the worst I've ever had actually.

The bad stuff is also the good though, grew so much as a person in this one year. sh*t was like an accelerated degree hahaha.

Here's to 2018!

Pic related

25151842_1826870454038008_10031243144612

Edited by Warlord.

unopieceo

Funny you posted that. I had a friend who worked for Rope Access in Canberra a few years ago, his name was Lewis. You put in windows etc right?

Never window installation mostly cleaning, painting and occasionally repairs, thats a funny coincidence but I never heard of a Lewis being there past or present. Is he a rock climber by any chance? There used to be a few of those there

John Smith

I'll tell you when it's over.

DrSweatySphincter

Just received my academic dismissal letter, so disastrous.

Finn 7 five 11

Never window installation mostly cleaning, painting and occasionally repairs, thats a funny coincidence but I never heard of a Lewis being there past or present. Is he a rock climber by any chance? There used to be a few of those there

Yeah he is haha

Algonquin Assassin

Pretty sh*t to be honest. A lot of it's too personal to discuss on here. Hopefully 2018 looks up as this year has been a downer for me in general with very few good points.

anus

For not showing up to class? Or did you flunk classes?

I have experience with the latter and they had a discussion with me first where I told them I'll get my sh*t together, and I did. Can you set up a meeting with the people involved?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Overall great, I even lost weight. And yet I feel like 2018 is only uphill from here.

DrSweatySphincter

For not showing up to class? Or did you flunk classes?

I have experience with the latter and they had a discussion with me first where I told them I'll get my sh*t together, and I did. Can you set up a meeting with the people involved?

I withdrew from a class that I wasn't doing well in while being on academic restriction. I'm going to write an appeal letter and if approved I can apply for classes in the Spring Semester.

anus

Good luck man. I was in a similar situation at one point and it sucked. Helped motivate me to evaluate what I really wanted to do at uni though.

unopieceo

Yeah he is haha

Haha cool, yeah we probably know some people that know eachother, small world.

purevil101

It's been a mixed bag. Family deaths and finding out I robbed a old friend 20 years ago.

2018 is going to be fun.

El Dildo

2017 was pretty great for me personally.

sh/t year for the country, sh/t year for the world, but good for me :pp

Chiarii

A thrill from 1/1 to 12/31. 17 put Trump in the White House and Heffner in the grave. 10/10. It's a shame Heffner can only croak once but at least our boy can be elected twice.

As for me, I got to end 17 on vacation in Punta Cana, which was a blast.

Reameb

For me 2017 was actually good, for the most part! Did very good at uni, earned more money, improving myself, went to many places, enjoyed driving...

The only bad part of the year was "losing" my best "friend" since he simply forgot about me / ditched me. And that it was pretty busy year!

Other than that, did very good this year, so hope 2018 is even better, and i hope this new year is good for all of you!

Oh, also, happy new year ! :^)

The7thOne

Absolutely awful, as always.

No high hopes for 2018 honestly.

K^2

On the net, 2017 was a year I could've done without. But it started improving by the end, so if the trajectory keeps up, I am cautiously optimistic about 2018.