2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Target13

The Fort: Buck-L-Up

Target13

Target13 proudly presents

xlTwbX9.png

The prequel you never knew you wanted.

Six years before Fort Carson was besieged by CEO Carl Pierce and his Panthers mercenaries, the town's biggest problem was the violent showdown between Bobby Big and The Fort Carson MC.

This five episode series explores Buck Jean's role in Bobby Big's business and in taking Fort Carson's drug market back from The Bikers.

Click on a window below to download the episodes.

E0zxHXM.pngCXQ7NjL.png8aab4PL.pngjkQFEZZ.pngldIx1de.png

Information below gets updated as Episodes release, be sure to check back frequently for updates.

Characters

Buckley "Buck" Jean
A Vietnam veteran who found himself homeless and suffering from PTSD after returning from the war. He was taken under Bobby's wing and was provided with food and shelter. Ever since, Buck has been Bobby's loyal companion, even though their friendship is far from perfect and quite abusive at times, Buck knows he won't survive the real world on his own.

Bobby "Big Bobby" Big
Fort Carson's most notorious meth dealer. People don't know much about Bobby besides that he arrived in Fort Carson one day and never left. His goals are simple, money and success. To achieve this goal, Bobby will take extreme and drastic measures. While he cares for his friends, it is best not to get to attached to him.

Craig Russels
The vice president of The Fort Carson MC. A rational and smart leader, Craig has been known to avoid violence as much as he can.. He was originally a member of a biker gang in San Fierro with his brother, Marty, Craig moved to Fort Carson for less stressful work in 1996.

Aiden O'Donell
The President of The Fort Carson MC. Respected as much as he is feared, Aiden does not tolerate failure. He is a calm man nonetheless and will always put the well-being of his fellow bikers before anything else. While he controls an army of bikers, he may not be as powerful as many believe him to be. There is always someone a rank higher.

Other Characters:
-Elliot Jones (A family man who buys meth as a means to regulate his son's addiction)
-Simon Fernandez (A high ranking member in Los Palomino Furiosos)
-Andrew Milton (A deputy in The Fort Carson's Sheriff Department)
-Ron Davis (A deputy in The Fort Carson's Sheriff Department)
-Joe (A security guard at the Big Ear and one of Bobby's customers)
-Jerry (A member of The Fort Carson MC and a loyal friend of Craig Russels)

-Kent (A Member of The Fort Carson MC)

Factions

Big Bobby's Crew
Founded by Bobby decades ago, this unnamed group are Fort Carson's main source of meth. While Bobby had business partners before, all of them mysteriously disappeared. Ever since, Bobby and Buck have been the only members.

The Fort Carson MC
A small division of the far larger Bone County Bikers, FCMC is Big Bobby's direct rival when it comes to the drug market. They aren't different from your generic biker gang but they are armed to the teeth and have an army of loyal members willing to fight for their club.

Los Palominos Furiosos
A Mexican gang from Palomino Creek. They are feared all over Red County and only recently have started expanding towards Bone County. They are known for their cocaine trade.

Trivia (Spoilers)

General
-Sometime between 1999 and 2005, The Fort Carson Sheriff's Department changed their vehicle color scheme.

Episode One: Gasoline
1-Sometime between 1999 and 2005, Elliot Jones became an addict and lost his family.
2-After Bobby's phone call, you can find Bobby dealing with a corpse in the desert across the Lil' Probe'Inn.

Episode Two: Palamino Problem
1-The name of this episode was originally the title of a 'The Fort' spin-off set in Palomino Creek. The gang that appears
in this episode are the same gang that were supposed to appear in the spin-off.
2-Palomino Creek has been spelled incorrectly several times, this was a mistake noticed by the time that it was too late to correct.

Episode Three: Brothers Forever
1-If you head back to the location of the drug deal from the prior mission, you can find that the police made it a crime scene.
2-You can also visit Bobby's trailer to find it under reconstruction.
3-This episode explains The Big Ear Restaurant's abandoned state in The Fort.
4-The character Jerry was originally supposed to be Avery from The Fort. They both share the same character model.

Episode Four: Like Gentlemen
1-If you head back to the The Big Ear Restaurant, you can find it being under reconstruction
2-You can find The Downtown Bar closed because of the events of the prior mission.
3-Bobby's Trailer is still a crime scene.
4-It is revealed in this episode that Bobby's house in The Fort was originally The Fort Carson MC Clubhouse.

Episode Five: Ain't Big Enough

1-This episode plays out during the same day as the prior episode as well as six years later during the events of The Fort.
2-Sgt. Dutchy in the ending scene is a refrence to Dutchy3010, one of the creators of DYOM.

3-This mission explains how Buck Jean disappeared during the events of The Fort.

4-As of this episode, Aiden, Craig and Jerry are the only bikers left in Fort Carson.

Screenshots

81tuOGM.jpghXENYaA.jpg
A4tFl3T.jpgsKqXKtq.jpgNq5faVM.jpgrndW6Ql.jpg64o5RZe.jpgqML0rXS.jpgc2YbZHA.jpgkZ4XYDS.jpgBMNbWqF.jpgVwdMldr.jpgSU81OyG.jpg

Recommend mods

Edited by Target13
Download links fixed, Theme song removed due to copyright and embedding issues.

Target13

ozRNNOq.png

0IbYEzk.png

Edited by Target13

CrisPK

Hi T13! I just finish "Gasoline" mission, it's hard to say much about whole pack after one mission. Anyway I like it somehow, things like environment, dialogues were good and on "level" but let's wait for all missions to rate it. Good luck ^^

Edited by CrisPK

TQR12345

Will give it a try.

The Half-Blood Prince

It's time to kickass and chew bubblegum with this MP.

Expect a huge feedback once you finish this. Good luck xD

Martin_Strada

Really interesting, gonna play it and give a rating. Good luck for more in the future.

Edited by Martin_Strada

Yasir_RFL

I will play it too , I have heared that you are one of the most professional designers that's why I am goin to play.

TQR12345

Gasoline rated 5/5

MartZ2

Played it aswell. Like CrisPK said earlier, it's difficult to conclude any thoughts. Enjoyed it though. Mission's clean, dialogue, grammar is on point and the overall story setting has very similar elements like in the mission Mr. Phillips from GTA 5 (introductory mission to Trevor and his personal business slaves, Ron and Wade, which also consists of provoking a war with the bikers to (indirectly intended) save their market). Anyway, I'll rate it 4/5 in the DYOM website. Awaiting the 29th of December.

Edited by Delaware

Aftab

Links of the missions?

Yasir_RFL

Just click on the date pic you want to play! (Sup idea of download link)

Edited by YasirRFL King

Target13

29 December 2017

Episode Two is now available for download.

Characters, factions, trivia and screenshots tabs have been updated.

Target13

05 January 2018

Episode Three is now available for download.

Characters, trivia and screenshots tabs have been updated.

Seth

Is this your last project? :bored:

Target13
Posted (edited)

Is this your last project? :bored:

Maybe.

Edited by Target13

Jack Muller

I played your "The Fort" few months ago it was difficult and challenging but the story, grammar, actions, events, shooting, environments, creativity and the combat, they were all awesome so I enjoyed it! The MP was great but you need to regulate the difficulty to "Medium" and work more on the gameplay make it very thriller and emotional, if you do these steps be assured I'll give you a legendary feedback & rating! ;) So good luck on your project buddy, cheers!

Cptmyname
"The Fort" was a symbol of excellence. Grammar, action, plot, it was all excellent. Sad to hear, it may be your last, but anyways, good luck for the future missions, Target.

Target13

12 January 2018
Episode Four is now available for download.

Target13
20 January 2018

Episode Five is now available for download.

Links to The Complete Season and The Bobby Big Pack are now available.

CrisPK

Just finish the whole pack, tbh I don't know how to start... I really enjoy so much, there wasn't any new features or other crazy things, it was great example of simple but in the same time powerfull missionpack. I fall in love with story and I think it was the strongest side of whole pack, I'm impressed how you make it so funny and serious at same time. After completing the prequel I became interested in what was next and decided to play The Fort, which unfortunately I had no opportunity to check before. More personal... I hope this is not your last project, we need such "classics" between all these typical shooting packs. It was a nice time spent with this missionpack, thanks! ^^

ContactBlitz

Hey, I played this pack a couple of days ago and it was a nice ride! It had a very enjoyable vibe, and everything felt really on point.

I enjoyed the character dialogue as well, so hey, thanks for making this and sharing.

Jack Muller

I don't know if you like me or not but, for me this Mission Pack is the most emotional MP I ever played! Can you believe I thought it's a real game?! I love your designing style, I don't care about gameplays you're the best technical designer in the DYOM forums for me. The Fort is one of my best Mission Pack Series, I would like to play "The Fort 2"! Keep up designing, I support you, I'll play "The Fort: The Bobby Big" and give you my feedback soon. Good work :^:

Seth

The Fort 2.....The cool designing style will continue then.