Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,352 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

0wn996

Goodies in facility after completing heist acts

No Homing

I hope we can figure out those empty lockers.

Are the lockers in order of the heist missions?

Yes. It check for "GANGOPS_FLOW_MISSION_PROG" and "GANGOPS_FM_MISSION_PROG" stats.

Mission Progression.

So it checks for preps too? But only the Akula prep has an outfit?

You don't know the 4 missing lockers?

DirtCheap

I know this is off topic but did we get any goodies i.e. trophies for completing the 5 heists in the Heists Update?

Volganor

I know this is off topic but did we get any goodies i.e. trophies for completing the 5 heists in the Heists Update?

Sadly, no.

At most, you can get a couple of shirts (some, like the Elite ones, are rare and really nice to have) and free chrome wheels under certain conditions. That's as far as goodies for those Heists go.

If you don't know this, you can check your progress on these in your Stats tab, Awards section, on your pause menu.

Made5882

73C4Ybr.png

mNkhIDj.png

What outfits am I missing from those slots? This as many have said is also a cool thing to see once heists are done.

Well, now im looking my facility and I don't have slot 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

And i only got 15 and 22 from the second stand.

And i complete all CCMM and host and played different roles.

I just checked mine and I am missing 4 locker slots 2,6,16 and 23

The First Hunter

What's that? And after which heist it spawns?

9FibvwX.jpg

This is from the Onboard Computer prep.

Last night i died from my own gas bombs while doing the prep and this dropped on the ground.

Can anyone take a few pics from the vehicle parts?

73C4Ybr.png

mNkhIDj.png

What outfits am I missing from those slots? This as many have said is also a cool thing to see once heists are done.

I just checked mine and I am missing 4 locker slots 2,6,16 and 23Maybe it's because you've done certain setups with player saved outfits only?

Or maybe you have to wear an outfit from each category once

Made5882

What's that? And after which heist it spawns?

9FibvwX.jpg

This is from the Onboard Computer prep.

Last night i died from my own gas bombs while doing the prep and this dropped on the ground.

Can anyone take a few pics from the vehicle parts?

73C4Ybr.png

mNkhIDj.png

I just checked mine and I am missing 4 locker slots 2,6,16 and 23Maybe it's because you've done certain setups with player saved outfits only?

Or maybe you have to wear an outfit from each category once

I never did any setups with player owned clothing. Do you have any clothing in the 4 slots I dont?

The First Hunter

I never did any setups with player owned clothing. Do you have any clothing in the 4 slots I dont?

I currently can't remember if i was missing any but I'll let you know it a few hours.

I mainly said that because you and other people were missing different slots

Archangel0934

After Volganor's advice i've decided to copy most important part of my PM to him here.

"Thank to Fun 2 post i've found the list of all props that are supposed to appear in the facilities. Too bad defined conditions are still unknown, but still, here's the ones that are interesting for those who want to get all the items:

set_int_02_clutter1
set_int_02_clutter2
set_int_02_clutter3
set_int_02_clutter4
set_int_02_clutter5

set_int_02_paramedic_complete
set_int_02_forcedentry_complete
set_int_02_aqualungs_complete
set_int_02_daylightrob_complete
set_int_02_burglary_complete
set_int_02_flightrecord_complete

Set_Int_02_outfit_paramedic
Set_Int_02_outfit_morgue
Set_Int_02_outfit_serverfarm
Set_Int_02_outfit_iaa
Set_Int_02_outfit_steal_avenger
Set_Int_02_outfit_foundry
Set_Int_02_outfit_riot_van
Set_Int_02_outfit_stromberg
Set_Int_02_outfit_sub_finale
Set_Int_02_outfit_predator
Set_Int_02_outfit_khanjali
Set_Int_02_outfit_volatol

Set_Int_02_Parts_Panther1
Set_Int_02_Parts_Panther2
Set_Int_02_Parts_Panther3

Set_Int_02_Parts_Riot1
Set_Int_02_Parts_Riot2
Set_Int_02_Parts_Riot3

Set_Int_02_Parts_Cheno1
Set_Int_02_Parts_Cheno2
Set_Int_02_Parts_Cheno3

Set_Int_02_Parts_Thruster1
Set_Int_02_Parts_Thruster2
Set_Int_02_Parts_Thruster3

Set_Int_02_Parts_Avenger1
Set_Int_02_Parts_Avenger2
Set_Int_02_Parts_Avenger3

It includes not only outfits (notice there are no pilot one), but also items on benches."

I've found the list of items on the website dedicated to GTA 5 modding, so i'm not sure if i can post links. You can find it by yourself just by typing "Set_Int_02_Parts_Panther1" in Google. Only thing that bother me is that there are only 12 outfits listed here, but there are 24 (?) lockers for outfits i.e. twice as much. Hope that this information will be useful for someone.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

I searched the prop name in quotes that @Archangel0934 posted above and found the prop list in question. Besides the more obvious ones like props related to the way you customise your Facility, bits and pieces of destroyed vehicles and the souvenirs on benches (turns out they're indeed six and I was wrong in thinking there could be more), there's also five props whose names start with "set_int_02_clutter".

Reading this thread from the start, I could hazard a guess that these are the sea mine, jetpack, orbital cannon and nuke models. However, I can't figure out the fifth one. I don't think it's the plaque of honour, submarine model or the eagle because those are labeled as "set_int_02_trophy".

If anyone knows what's this fifth piece, please let me know. The soonest I can check is in a few hours.

However, and the most interesting part is the missing lockers and I may just have a theory of why everyone seems to have the same spaces free. Anyone reading this, I have two questions for you:

• Have you completed the entirety of the Doomsday Heist with four people, and always went with the "From Selection" option?
  • If so, have all the members of your team, including you, chosen different outfits for each with no one wearing the same?
You see, my theory resides in the fact that both @Fun 2 said these were related to the progress you had in the heist and it was even suggested by @Overlord Jr. you had to choose the correct outfit to get the lockers filled. However, most of us have probably completed the entire heist and chosen different outfits, but to no results.

What if the condition to get the entire collection is for everyone to choose different outfits, thereby everyone getting all awarded at once and finally complete the collection? I'm starting to have a strong suspicion this may be the case and for two reasons: for one, even heist members get the props like the host does, and two, off the top of my head, every setup has either two different overall styles of outfits and inside each style there's at least two different clothing choices or the same style for everyone with four outfit choices (e.g. the Agent 14 setup).

If someone can disprove my theory, at least we could cross it out. If not, me and some buddies are going to be doing the CM IV challenge from the beginning and will make sure to always have "From Selection" active and each will choose different outfits.

Hopefully, we can crack this mistery.

Retracted, I was completely wrong. @Archangel0934 was able to verify that those lockers are indeed meant to be empty.

Edited by Volganor

Archangel0934
Posted (edited)

I don't know where or whom ask about it, so i guess i'll post it here, because it's directly related to our case. Anyone knows how to decipher hashes for items and events on .ytyp files opened with OpenIV? Because i've installed it just yesterday, and don't know much about it. However, i've seen events like set_int_02_paramedic_complete has been deciphered from hashes, or there are some way to read hashes. Can anyone help or maybe someone knows anyone who can help?

Edited by Archangel0934

Archangel0934
Posted (edited)

Once again i'm copying my PM to Volganor here, hopefully closing the case of facility items

1) Clutter triggers.

Clutter triggers (i.e. set_int_02_clutter1) have nothing useful in them. It only consists of many facilty items that appears normally.

2) Vehicle parts

People in the thread already found how to make vehicle clutter to appear in the facility. There is nothing new in the files.

3) Bench items

It looks like those are tied to prep missions.

set_int_02_paramedic_complete spawns medic crate and bag

set_int_02_forcedentry_complete spawns black bag
set_int_02_aqualungs_complete spawns two sets of torpedo cases (6 in total)

set_int_02_daylightrob_complete spawns document case

set_int_02_burglary_complete spawns laptop
set_int_02_flightrecord_complete spawns fligt recorder

Refer to Volganor's screens in his post to know how they look: http://gtaforums.com/topic/902103-goodies-in-facility-after-completing-heist-acts/?p=1070005933

4) Outfits

Here's the most interesting one. According to game files there are only 20 of outfits that spawns in the facility. That's all. But i'm still searched if something else supposed to spawn in the wardrobe on empty spaces. No. But some setups and Submarine finale supposed to spawm more than 1 outfit. Here's the list of missions that spawn numerous outfits:

Set_Int_02_outfit_morgue
Set_Int_02_outfit_foundry
Set_Int_02_outfit_riot_van
Set_Int_02_outfit_stromberg
Set_Int_02_outfit_volatol

This missions all spawns 2 outfits

Set_Int_02_outfit_sub_finale spawns 4 outfits.

Here's the screens of Volganor's outfits with their codenames. Now we know which outfits supposed to spawn after correspondeing missions:

Uy8IusV.png

8YzDmtF.png

As you can see outfits placing is really inconsistent. But here it is, 20 outfits is the maximum. Hope i was able to help.

No skills were involved (at least from me), just a little patience. I express my gratitude to the creators of OpenIV and CodeWalker. Without them I wouldn't been able to do this.

Edited by Archangel0934

KWF1981

After getting my office completed like this, and now I (believe) I have all checked off here. With good thanks to those here helping work things out, I'm keen to know if there's anything I need to do/target to hit with the MC stuff that gets scattered around our clubhouses.

Sorry it's a little off topic, just as this is similar, just wondered if that info is to hand anywhere?. Be nice to check all these little boxes, you know?.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

After getting my office completed like this, and now I (believe) I have all checked off here. With good thanks to those here helping work things out, I'm keen to know if there's anything I need to do/target to hit with the MC stuff that gets scattered around our clubhouses.

Sorry it's a little off topic, just as this is similar, just wondered if that info is to hand anywhere?. Be nice to check all these little boxes, you know?.

I remember for sure @Fun 2 saying that you got all the clutter in the clubhouse by selling 300k worth of product. He didn't clarify if you need to sell that amount for each of the five types or just overall.

Since I have souvenirs from all kinds of businesses because I own all of them and have sold more than 300k in value for each, I'd advise doing the same just to make sure and set your mind at ease.

Happy hunting, KWF.

Edited by Volganor

KWF1981

^ Thank you Volganor, much appreciated.

Quite handy, I've passed that for each of the 5 businesses there. Awesome!.

Hopefully if more DLC comes, it continues to add these little additions, I quite like them. Thanks again guys.

Mrs. Buzz

For the MC stuff the most interesting question is how we get the "snake tank" back. I know for sure I saw that on the 1st day in someone's 2-level MC but never again since. :blink:

Volganor
Posted (edited)

For the MC stuff the most interesting question is how we get the "snake tank" back. I know for sure I saw that on the 1st day in someone's 2-level MC but never again since. :blink:

Going awfully off-topic here but I think I can be forgiven this once. :santa:

Here's the thing (sorry...):

Last year there was a thread detailing this and I remember following it to see if there was any truth to it or to make said snake tank appear. However, like the empty lockers in this thread almost became, I think that the tank never turned to be more than a rumour (or, at least, how its existence came to be and then not be, uncertain). There are screenshots of it in the clubhouse on that thread I linked, though.

I wish Rockstar were more transparent when it came to these kinds of things. It certainly would help people that obsessed with completion like I am.

Edited by Volganor

Damned_ZigZag

Going awfully off-topic here but I think I can be forgiven this once. :santa:

Here's the thing (sorry...):

Last year there was a thread detailing this and I remember following it to see if there was any truth to it or to make said snake tank appear. However, like the empty lockers in this thread almost became, I think that the tank never turned to be more than a rumour (or, at least, how its existence came to be and then not be, uncertain). There are screenshots of it in the clubhouse on that thread I linked, though.

I wish Rockstar were more transparent when it came to these kinds of things. It certainly would help people that obsessed with completion like I am.

Seeing that the players in the clip is all named "playrockstar1/2/3" etc. it must just be cut contend.. sucks though..

StormerBoy

I've read through the thread and it seems clear that four of the lockers are supposed to be empty. There are 3 parts for each of the 5 vehicles (which must be stored I the facility).

What about the items around the benches though? Duffle bags etc.

PwnageSoldier
Posted (edited)

Here's what I know about this:

- If you complete the heists on another character, it still counts for your other character and the statues will appear in their facility.

- If you complete the heists before you buy your own facility, the awards should automatically appear in your facility (regardless if they were done on the same character)

- If you complete the heists as a crew member, it still counts and the awards will automatically appear in your facility.

- The "bird" statue from completing ACT 3 is actually the same statue outside the IAA building, scaled accordingly to your facility. (the eagle on the globe)

- A miniature Thruster (from ACT 3) and Orbital Cannon (from ACT 2) will appear on the desk in your lounge, regardless if style settings, privacy glass, or if you don't own them.

- All preset heist equipment and outfits will appear in the lockers outside the main area (in the garage) near the door leading to the facility. They appear when you complete the mission the outfits are used in (i.e scuba suit will appear in the locker area when you complete the ACT 2 finale). The clothing items will appear regardless of the amount of players you played the heist with, or if you used player owned outfits (neither affect these outfits appearing in the lockers)

Edited by PwnageSoldier