Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,761 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

0wn996

Goodies in facility after completing heist acts

Orbital cannon

^^^Aaaaah many thanks

LL Cool L

may have been toned down after office clutter complaints...

or they didn't give a sh*t and made it how they please...

ash-274

I have noticed all of this. I love it. Similar to the CEO office and Biker Clubhouse, and ultimately the Vice City hotel room, the "trophy" system has always been one of my favorite things they add to the games.

I also have noticed increased amounts of workers in the facility after completing each heist, which is great because it was pretty barren before.

The Orbital Cannon statue on the desk is not for owning one, it is for completing the heist associated with it. I don't own the cannon but I have the statue.

What Heist involves the Orbital Canon? I got the statue before completing Act II.

VDTor

Are you guys sure about the Orbital Cannon statue? Cause mine was already there before I bought the Orbital Cannon or did the ACT III Heist.

Orbital cannon

No statue for purchase the cannon for sure.

LT. Ronald C. Spiers

Can't believe R* didn't implement the ability in the facilities to walk up to the heist and setup wardrobe and wear the outfits we chose to wear. Why are they so hellbent on giving us tat outfits and not allowing us to wear the cool mission outfits? Where is the harm! Boils my piss.

ash-274

Are you guys sure about the Orbital Cannon statue? Cause mine was already there before I bought the Orbital Cannon or did the ACT III Heist.

It wasn’t there when I first bought the Facility. At least it wasn’t shown in the cinematic tour when I first bought it.

I don’t remember seeing it until mid-Act II, AFTER I bought the OC

Chrome Toyota Prius

I have noticed all of this. I love it. Similar to the CEO office and Biker Clubhouse, and ultimately the Vice City hotel room, the "trophy" system has always been one of my favorite things they add to the games.

I also have noticed increased amounts of workers in the facility after completing each heist, which is great because it was pretty barren before.

The Orbital Cannon statue on the desk is not for owning one, it is for completing the heist associated with it. I don't own the cannon but I have the statue.

What Heist involves the Orbital Canon? I got the statue before completing Act II.

Act III.

I completed all of the heists and own an orbital cannon, but for whatever reason don't have either of the trophies. The only trophy I have is the thruster.

ash-274

Act III.

I completed all of the heists and own an orbital cannon, but for whatever reason don't have either of the trophies. The only trophy I have is the thruster.

This trophy is messed up, then. Too many of us have conflicting information of when it’s unlocked.

Njale

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p
Nah the room always has it regardless of what interior design you choose.

My room doesn't have it :/

Toreno23

73C4Ybr.png

mNkhIDj.png

What outfits am I missing from those slots? This as many have said is also a cool thing to see once heists are done.

Edited by Toreno23

Shadowfennekin

^The teams you didn't do for setups/Heists....

It's stupid really, my OCD gets annoyed when I walk by and notice blank spots.

The Gator

Seems like it carries over to secondary characters as well. I have orbital cannon and all heists completed on my main. Bought the facility and no cannon on my secondary, she has all the trophies.

IceDree

I didn't know about the Props in the lockers. I only have to do the missions with different roles to get them, right?

So that's Dead Courier, Rescue ULP, Salvage Hard Drives. Act II finale & Air Defenses?

Rented

I don't think you get anything for owning the orbital cannon, I have the same ornament despite not wasting my money on that piece of griefing sh*t

The-Great-Cornholio

I didn't know about the Props in the lockers. I only have to do the missions with different roles to get them, right?

So that's Dead Courier, Rescue ULP, Salvage Hard Drives. Act II finale & Air Defenses?

idt the role matters, i think all the lockers look the same if u done all jobs

Cutter De Blanc

I do not own the Orbital Cannon, but I have the trophy in the lounge since after I hosted the act 1 finale

Toreno23

While I appreciate the answer. Heck if I recall all of what team parts are which. Haven't done the heists over again as of yet. All I know is I'm missing the Pilot one from the Paramedic mission. Do not know the others.

Volganor

While I appreciate the answer. Heck if I recall all of what team parts are which. Haven't done the heists over again as of yet. All I know is I'm missing the Pilot one from the Paramedic mission. Do not know the others.

The answers you seek are here and here! :santa:

Toreno23

The answers you seek are here and here! :santa:

Appreciated/ :)

⁣V⁣

The props are tied to the awards and can only be completed once.

Even though I got 2 facilities for both characters, finished Acts I, II and III with one and only acts I and II with the 2nd, all 3 awards and props are present on both characters and in both facilities.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

Me and @⁣V⁣ just found out that the outfits in the lockers will disappear if the player decides to reset a particular Act.

I chose to replay Act II today and a good portion of those lockers became empty. V decided to replay Act II to test it out and the same lockers became empty as well. Cancelling the Act doesn't give them back either.

Essentially, you'll have to replay an Act in its entirety, if you decide to revisit it, to regain the trophies you had already earned. (Outfits in the lockers only, the rest stay the same).

Edited by Volganor

ALifeOfMisery

Me and @⁣V⁣ just found out that the outfits in the lockers will disappear if the player decides to reset a particular Act.

I chose to replay Act II today and a good portion of those lockers became empty. V decided to replay Act II to test it out and the same lockers became empty as well. Cancelling the Act doesn't give them back either.

Essentially, you'll have to replay an Act in its entirety, if you decide to revisit it, to regain the trophies you had already earned. (Outfits in the lockers only, the rest stay the same).

Sorry if I'm being dense.

With this info in mind, is it even possible to fill the lockers? Or will there always be some lockers empty?

I've been heist hopping all day today, trying specifically to play setups/heists that affect the lockers and I've definately played a couple of roles I didn't as host, but I still have 4 empty lockers.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

With this info in mind, is it even possible to fill the lockers? Or will there always be some lockers empty?

I've been heist hopping all day today, trying specifically to play setups/heists that affect the lockers and I've definately played a couple of roles I didn't as host, but I still have 4 empty lockers.

No need to apologize. Honestly, Rockstar made this a lot more complicated than it ever had to be.

I was testing the exact same thing you did and the lockers stayed empty. I played Helicopter Pilot on Dead Courier, as a crew member (not host), for the first time. Completed it and still had the second locker empty. Comparing my screenshots with others supplied by other people here, either those lockers are supposed to stay empty or, by extreme coincidence, we all played the exact same roles as hosts, which I find improbable.

V was a Helicopter Pilot as a crew member and also had the second locker empty. I am still yet to try and complete a certain setup as the host and see if that awards me the missing outfit. I also find that unlikely, considering you can be a crew member and still be awarded the facility trophies and outfits.

The only, and really scary, possibility left is the one that @Overlord Jr. suggested here, in that you have to have the setup outfitting choice as "From Selection" and choose the correct outfit on the selection screen. I seriously hope that's not the case and those lockers are just meant to stay empty.

Edited by Volganor

ALifeOfMisery

No need to apologize. Honestly, Rockstar made this a lot more complicated than it ever had to be.

I was testing the exact same thing you did and the lockers stayed empty. I played Helicopter Pilot on Dead Courier, as a crew member (not host), for the first time. Completed it and still had the second locker empty. Comparing my screenshots with others supplied by other people here, either those lockers are supposed to stay empty or, by extreme coincidence, we all played the exact same roles as hosts, which I find improbable.

V was a Helicopter Pilot as a crew member and also had the second locker empty. I am still yet to try and complete a certain setup as the host and see if that awards me the missing outfit. I also find that unlikely, considering you can be a crew member and still be awarded the facility trophies and outfits.

The only, and really scary, possibility left is the one that @Overlord Jr. suggested here, in that you have to have the setup outfitting choice as "From Selection" and choose the correct outfit on the selection screen. I seriously hope that's not the case and those lockers are just meant to stay empty.

Thanks for the info.

I've just reread your post from a week ago. My only difference from your play through was that I was ground team for rescue ULP. From memory my locker area looks the same as yours.

If the theory Overlord Jr. put forward turns out to be correct that's quite a daunting prospect. Although, I find it unlikely that I managed, with no knowledge, to randomly select all but 4 of the correct outfits and manage to get very similar results to others.

I'm kind of hoping those 4 lockers are meant to be empty.

Volganor
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the info.

I've just reread your post from a week ago. My only difference from your play through was that I was ground team for rescue ULP. From memory my locker area looks the same as yours.

If the theory Overlord Jr. put forward turns out to be correct that's quite a daunting prospect. Although, I find it unlikely that I managed, with no knowledge, to randomly select all but 4 of the correct outfits and manage to get very similar results to others.

I'm kind of hoping those 4 lockers are meant to be empty.

(Quote train kept, but spoiler'd, for easy viewing and information retrieval)

Alright, so, I just hosted the entirety of The Bogdan Problem and chose the opposite roles that I had done the last time. All the outfits that had disappeared when I chose to it that are now back, but the other lockers are still empty.

I'm pretty sure, at this point, that those lockers are meant to be empty, as playing as both host and support didn't change them at all.

Edited by Volganor

xwinkx_girlYakuza

Can't believe R* didn't implement the ability in the facilities to walk up to the heist and setup wardrobe and wear the outfits we chose to wear. Why are they so hellbent on giving us tat outfits and not allowing us to wear the cool mission outfits? Where is the harm! Boils my piss.

That's R* logic for ya! :panic:

xwinkx_girlYakuza

To be completely honest with you guys i only finish the act III finale just to have all the goodies show up :lol:

p.s. but nothing will beat filling your ceo office with the gold trophy and max money on the floor from 20 mil in cargo sales.

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

FYI, there is a control board in your room and lounge to turn on/off the privacy glass, probably been posted but didnt see it above.

The privacy glass is an optional addition for the lounge, however with the bedroom, I believe it comes with the most expensive option :p

Nah the room always has it regardless of what interior design you choose.

My room doesn't have it :/

You only get the privacy glass for your quarters if you purchase it for the lounge, you get it for both. Edited by Cutter De Blanc

TheDylonWwe

It would've been cool if after you complete a setup or a finale you unlock the outfit that was used in it.